BB15 General Discussion

Slowpoke

• Replies 680
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Good question... I don't think they have said.. I would think if MVPs nomination was taken off then MVP would replace that person, but I'm sure the rules will be made up depending who it will benefit the first time this situation arises.

yes manatees, I too often want to "like" a quote rather than reply to it. About blacks sticking together, they do. And the melanin deficient folks also stick together and that causes the melanin rich to stick together. However, on this show, I have not seen Candice and Howard making an alliance, so for one of the racists to say that only underlines their racial bias. They see in racist terms. Calling the gay guy a queer is one step better than calling him a faggot which refers to when those who had that orientation were burned for it. Humans have been very hard on their fellows for centuries and we have only in my lifetime as a society attempted to realize that to single out those who are different is wrong. A lot of people have not given up those notions because they come from people who have them and in living with those whom they deem different, they see a truth to the stereotypes and then extend that to be a negative over the whole group. That is what prejudice is it is prejudging. So assuming that those who are dark are sticking together even when they do not in the show, becomes an easy leap.

Good question... I don't think they have said.. I would think if MVPs nomination was taken off then MVP would replace that person, but I'm sure the rules will be made up depending who it will benefit the first time this situation arises.

In order to keep the MVP secret though, BB must ask for a nominee and a replacement at the time of choosing.

In order to keep the MVP secret though, BB must ask for a nominee and a replacement at the time of choosing.

They would need to ask for 3 names then. Nominee, replacement nom, and a 2nd replacement nom in case the 1st replacement nom wins veto and uses it on the original nom?

Not sure if just my system (Windows 7, IE & Chrome), but on the main update page, the banner with all the pictures and current status has a problem being updated. I am still showing McRae as HOH along with the 3 hgs who nominated. Tried various things to get it to update, but it remains stuck.

Basically I shouldn't have reboot my system to get it to update correctly. I think who ever designed it is just checking the browser cache (which is understandable), but if I do refresh of the browser, and\or exit the brower, the banner should check to see if the status has changed.

I posted some pictures of bobcats. A mother and kits I ran into on my hike this morning. Pictures posted over in OFF TOPIC. :offtopic: in the pictures thread.

They would need to ask for 3 names then. Nominee, replacement nom, and a 2nd replacement nom in case the 1st replacement nom wins veto and uses it on the original nom?

I thought about that, but nixed it thinking that the nominee can only take themselves off, but you are correct, if a non nominee wins and takes off a nominee, both are then removed from being chosen unless the vote by MVP is allowed to be from those who are non nominees since it is done before and is therefore not retaliatory.

Surprising to me that no one has gone to Andy, Candice or Helen and repeated at least one of the remarks that Aaryn or GM have said. Also to me that one of those 3 hasn't heard them yet.

Agree... not sure how they haven't heard because we sure have... It was VERY uncomfortable when the two blond trolls were bashing Helens ethnicity yesterday with Kaitlin there... she was the only one not laughing that I saw...

I posted some pictures of bobcats. A mother and kits I ran into on my hike this morning. Pictures posted over in OFF TOPIC. :offtopic: in the pictures thread.

I can't find it. I love bobcats - from a distance - and would love to see the pics. Why is week 1 still up?

"Why is week 1 still up?"

I have a feeling it'll be up until the 2 new HG's are chosen to be on the block.

and... maybe they decided to do the face scroll thingy because there are more HGs this season and it took

up less room this way ?

But I'm with whoever said they liked to see the whole bunch up at the same time with the names

Guest 6Borders

"Why is week 1 still up?"

I have a feeling it'll be up until the 2 new HG's are chosen to be on the block.

and... maybe they decided to do the face scroll thingy because there are more HGs this season and it took

up less room this way ?

But I'm with whoever said they liked to see the whole bunch up at the same time with the names

I was wondering that too but that is usually Ceci's dept and I didn't want to step on toes changing it unless I hear from Morty it's ok to do so

Awww! Sweet little babies... I know I can't pet them, but give them a tranquilizer, and I might. I love animals except for snakes and some lizards. (Although, anole lizards are really, really cute, and they take care of any bug problems. A big plus in the mosquito-infested South.) My favorites are probably wolves and dolphins. I think I like wolves because (1) they're beautiful creatures and I love pics of them howling at the moon, and (2) most likely because of my Native American heritage. Dolphins are like the dogs of the sea. They are very intelligent, affectionate, loving creatures who have been known to save human lives. They're also beautiful creatures that deserve respect but are being mistreated in some parts of the world from what I've heard.

Those are good pictures. You are a good photographer, Marty. Everyone should take a look at them. Nice.

For those with live feeds, I just noticed something that might get some conspiracy theories going. Go to today at 1:08 PM, Camera 1. Jeremy starts telling Judd about seeing Elissa coming out of a production door the other HGs aren't allowed in (dunno if this is the first time he's mentioned it). It sounded like he said as soon as he started questioning her about it production called his name and then the camera switches immediately away to the same stuff that is on Camera 3 & 4. If this story is just BS he's making up then why is production so obviously cutting away from the conversation instead of just telling him not to talk about production?

For those with live feeds, I just noticed something that might get some conspiracy theories going. Go to today at 1:08 PM, Camera 1. Jeremy starts telling Judd about seeing Elissa coming out of a production door the other HGs aren't allowed in (dunno if this is the first time he's mentioned it). It sounded like he said as soon as he started questioning her about it production called his name and then the camera switches immediately away to the same stuff that is on Camera 3 & 4. If this story is just BS he's making up then why is production so obviously cutting away from the conversation instead of just telling him not to talk about production?

I referenced the same incident in Jeremy's thread. Pretty shady on BB's part.