BB15 General Discussion

Slowpoke

All the more reason for Grodner to do it!! She loves thumbing her nose at the fans because she knows we will keep watching. I took last season off when she brought in the stupid coaches and I was like a drop of slop out of her bucket of $$ so she could care less! Brenchelissa just gives Gronder a whole new fan base to work from!

Well. Please don't go anywhere this season.

• Replies 680
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just found out that they took everyone's clothes away that has labels! That's probably what happened the GM's clothes

The silly thing is they were all told that going in, but is obvious to everyone that GM does not know how TO LISTEN, and got most of her clothes taken away....

Helen making the rounds telling people if Howard goes up he has to go. :popcorn:

I know she infuriates me that is why I had to stop watching the feeds this morning!!! I guess Howard is always going to be the target!!!

Feeds back. Cray up in HOH bashing Spencer. I heard it was Gina Marie ?? huh?

The forums and chats where all saying Amanda by about 90%.

boring week - ugg

Yes America voted Gina Marie.

My feeds are off until after the next HOH on Thursday. I could not think of a more boring 3 on the block.

Feeds back. Cray up in HOH bashing Spencer. I heard it was Gina Marie ?? huh?

The forums and chats where all saying Amanda by about 90%.

boring week - ugg

Yes America voted Gina Marie.

This is Grodner!!!! Ain't nobody voted for GM!!!!

I'm starting giving up on bb! Nobody voted for GM!!!!! I love Howard and Candice but this was a waste!!!!! Too much of my summer is invested to this show but I'm done!! It's rigged! The racist girl is going win!!! Howard and Candice are going to be evicted! Helen is going to think everyone loves them because she is good people and Amanda and McCrae is going to be humping all over the house! With Andy lurking everywhere! I got to take a step back from this game!!!

I would bet a lot of people split vote on Aaryn/GM because last week GM was IRRITATING!! And she is also pretty hated outside the house. Aaryn wasn't the only one fired for racist remarks ya know.

I would bet a lot of people split vote on Aaryn/GM because last week GM was IRRITATING!! And she is also pretty hated outside the house. Aaryn wasn't the only one fired for racist remarks ya know.

That could be true! It Probably depends on when they stop voting It doesn't matter Caitlins going home both racist girls are staying in the house!

Yeah I agree - especially for the CBS-only people which I'm sure there are even more of this year with all the controversy. Might not be the best decision, but it probably was America's decision tbh.

I really hope one of the people on the block this week that doesn't get the boot wins HOH Thrus! Time for some revenge to stir up the house!! But than again, duckface will be MVP again, and one of the "mean" people will get the boot again.

Ok I step back!!! Had to get away!!!!! Anything interesting happen on the feeds?

Lol. I knew you'd be back soon. I thought when I read that this morning..."who is she trying to kid?" We're all hopelessly addicted to bb, doomed to be pathetic together.

:grouphug::gossip::party_smilie:

Lol. I knew you'd be back soon. I thought when I read that this morning..."who is she trying to kid?" We're all hopelessly addicted to bb, doomed to be pathetic together.

:grouphug::gossip::party_smilie:

:smilielol: I know :cry: I couldn't leave y'all!!!!! I couldn't just abandon my Bigbrother Matchmaking Edition!!!!! Cameras back to rolling!!!!!

Boy she got to the biggest Bimbo ever to be on BB. In the backyard and she just ask: "You mean we're on TV every night (BBAD) and people can see and hear everything we do? Can they watch us take a shit?"

Rest of the HGs explain to her BBAD,

I hope she stay around for a few more weeks because she sooooo dumb!