BB15 General Discussion

Slowpoke

I just caught that. I had to sing it a few times. It actually comes from Lillian Gish but how funny.

I won the Art in Opera contest and had a photo taken with Lillian Gish. Still have the photo.

• Replies 680
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think the only reason Elyssa got put on the block was that people were confused and thought they were voting for MVP. Aryan may have been first for those who were not confused, but since she was already on the block...the confused had their day. Now we will hear who the third nominated is ...is my conjecture.

I am few days behind, but this twist of allowing America nominate a HGs, F"ING SUCKS. Not just a little bit, but its likes stepping in fresh dog Sh*t, and enjoying the smell.

American should not have anything to do with who gets nominated, evicted, returns to the game, or wins. With crappy twists like this, well get to the end of game with 2-3 players left in the final week, and we'll get crappy twist like "America, who do want back in the game? Press 1 for David, Press 2 for Nick, Press 3 for Jeremy......" . in other words, it won't matter how the game is played, because in the end, American will decide based on popularity, not on skills that it takes to survive one week to the next for 3 months.

ALL shows allowing America to have a vote do not turn out as they should. American Idol suffers from teenie bopper finger bangers voting for the CUTEST dude - not the talented one. And they OPPOSITE vote - voting maliciously just for shits n giggles.

fail.jpg

I am watching flashbacks from last night to Cray Cray's special Birthday and the Mandy show.

Elissa calling out production and unfair treatment she has gotten and a lot of FOTH. I think she is a little tipsy.

ALL shows allowing America to have a vote do not turn out as they should. American Idol suffers from teenie bopper finger bangers voting for the CUTEST dude - not the talented one. And they OPPOSITE vote - voting maliciously just for shits n giggles.

And who in the hell wants to face america's vote when they are standing next to some pre-pubesent 10 year boy\girl who has some basic singing talent. We all love the cute kid, and couldn't give a flying fig if the person next to them is an outstanding singer. Even Adele couldn't beat a cute 10 year old if it were left to America to decide who was the better singer. Cute kid wins every time, talented adult singer gets shown the door. Once cute kid isn't so cute anymore in a couple years, nobody care about him either.

Um wait! When did the conversation turn into saving aryan!

Let America decide, or flip a coin, or maybe some monkeys at the zoo. Does it really matter, just as long as its not the remaining HGs that decide! (insert heavy sarcasm)

C'mon sparklet, keep up. That's sooo.....5 minutes ago.. Jeeezz.... :laugh4:

Oops sorry I thought I would step away from the feeds minute to watch True Blood! I guess that was a big mistake! :lol:

Let America decide, or flip a coin, or maybe some monkeys at the zoo. Does it really matter, just as long as its not the remaining HGs that decide! (insert heavy sarcasm)

Okkkkay!!!! :lol:

How about this, at the very end of the game, we bring all back the HGs and simply let AMERICA decide who wins BB. Would that be a cool\lame twist? Who gives a damn who's the best player, let's just make the winner the most popular player. Let's turn BB into nothing but a popularity contest, and have super models and Hunks that are trying to break into show business.. Get rid of all the normal people.

The whole America';s vote is LAME LAME LAME.

Again, I don't recall a big brother where everyone in the house has a conversation and goes immediately to another conversation relating what they just talked about in the first conversation. They are incredibly boring left to their own devices. No wonder production tries to keep them well-stirred. If they didn't, who would watch this stuff?

Is anyone else totally smelling All-Stars with Rachel and Elissa as a team????

It is not anything I am going to stress over..... just sayin

Guest 6Borders

It is not anything I am going to stress over..... just sayin

Me either..I'll be more than happy to do something else that Summer!

Me either..I'll be more than happy to do something else that Summer!

Agreed, never liked Rachel and her jr. is as phoney as they come.. I'm almost to the point of not caring at all about this season, just want to see this production plant gone... The sooner the better, but I think I'll be waiting a while for that..

Guest 6Borders

Uuuugh...I like Elissa but that's a season I wouldn't bother with. I can't handle any more Rachel, ever.

All the more reason for Grodner to do it!! She loves thumbing her nose at the fans because she knows we will keep watching. I took last season off when she brought in the stupid coaches and I was like a drop of slop out of her bucket of $$ so she could care less! Brenchelissa just gives Gronder a whole new fan base to work from!