BB15 General Discussion

Slowpoke

( Am I the only one who would prefer watching paint dry over watching The View? )

In fact I'm that way about longwinded posts. I don't bother beyond a half dozen sentences... at that point they're just going on and on to hear themselves.

Well, you'll never get bored with my posts! :lol2:

Who is the popular hg visiting the house

I think it's Ivette and she's bringing Kaysar with her.

• Replies 680
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't know if anybody else feels this way but at this point I wish I had a fastforward button so I could get to the finale. I just want to see the questions Julie Chen has for the house squatters. To tell you the truth, this forum is more entertaining than the actual show.

Since the audio on my Live Feeds isn't working most of the time (wire with a break somewhere, I think)....

I'm spending a LOT of time hopping from Thread to Thread and the LFU's trying to keep up with what's going on.

Thanks y'all

The Adderall talk is really over the top today/this evening. Someone is always bringing it up. Jeremy said he was going to take one and I think Aaryn said "Maybe you'll win a competition".

Amanda was in the storage room/kitchen with McCrae acting like Jim Carrey on crack and she commented that she always gets crazy after she takes her Adderall and McCrae gave her a sideways look and said "I know".

Earlier Aaryn was telling Nick how crazy she was and how little progress she made in her life until she started taking it. In one week her whole life changed, she put the pieces together and caught her boyfriend cheating on her.

She was also saying how impulsive she USED to be, and how little thought she USED to give before blurting out nonsense. Ha ha ha.

Guest 6Borders

Oh Joy...Britt!

I never understood how she could be such a favorite as to get chosen as a coach (at which she failed miserably) let along come back as an America favorite. I liked Britt ok on her season but once was enough.

Does anyone have a count as to how many of the HG's are actually NOT on some prescription med this season??

This is just nuts!

I heard that tonights special Fav. Houseguest with surprising news is Brittany Haines!!!

Britney didn't have her baby yet did she? I know Janelle is pregnant again also. I wonder what "surprising news" is.

Oh Joy...Britt!

I never understood how she could be such a favorite as to get chosen as a coach (at which she failed miserably) let along come back as an America favorite. I liked Britt ok on her season but once was enough.

Does anyone have a count as to how many of the HG's are actually NOT on some prescription med this season??

This is just nuts!

Yeah, I don't get how BB thinks it is good to have HGs who need to be on drugs just to function in their everyday lives would be good choices for the magnified stress of living in the BB house.

I have read as much as possible, but don't see too much of how disgusting Jeremy is. I think I dislike him more than I disliked Mike "Booger". What is his problem with Elissa? What did she do to him? He is so vicious. I cannot wait to see him and Aaryn get the boot. He is a PIG. Oh and I wish he would stop talking with his mouth full........what he does not have his mouth full he just talks like a dolt. My bad!!

Not much shocks me when it comes to Big Brother and here in the UK we've often had the press trying to turn an off-comment into a "race row" when it clearly isn't ever since our own racism scandal back in Celebrity Big Brother in 2007. At the time the HGs were warned, but not as strongly as they are now, and the game wasn't affected. The main culprit - being a former housemate now famous enough to warrant celebrity status - was up for eviction rather soon and voted out (by the public), Our eviction format allowed the evictee to be challenged in her interview though by showing her exactly what they'd said, something that the US format doesn't usually do (show any clips other than the HGs goodbyes during the interview).

Reality Blurred has a detailed clips outlining many of the comments said and just the casual way they are said and the number of HGs making them is what makes it so offensive, and to be fair to CBS difficult to deal with. They have to draw the line somewhere and it's difficult to draw that at one or two HGs when at least 4 have been consistently making such remarks, and that many again probably making less frequent perhaps even one off remarks. It's also more difficult when it hasn't boiled up into a confrontation - it's all whispered tones at the moment.

P.S. It'll be interesting to see if the situation with Jeremy and the hat is shown considering that arguably influences the game.

The segment with pregnant Brttany on the POV episode tonight was so clumsy and unnecessary that I don't even know why they jammed it in there. :inquisitive:

the whole legendary player thing has gotten out of control

if britney is a bb legend then 90% of other hg's who have played the game are also legends :animated_bouncy:

the whole legendary player thing has gotten out of control

it britney is a bb legend then is 90% of other hg's who have played the game :animated_bouncy:

Thank you. Legendary players win. BB has two legendary players as far as I am concerned and a third who is legendary for all the wrong reasons.

And here I was thinking they dug her up because she was preggers and they needed a lead in to the

Nursery POV comp :laugh4:

(Did anyone see any of the HGs cheat on this one? We don't want to miss an opportunity to rake someone

over the coals if they did. It kept us occupied for a few days last week.)

Yeah, I don't get how BB thinks it is good to have HGs who need to be on drugs just to function in their everyday lives would be good choices for the magnified stress of living in the BB house.

Well that is because you have to be nuts to do BB! LOL So it's the BB House aka The Nutty House!