BB15 General Discussion

Slowpoke

• Replies 680
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Since the hgs were keeping an eye on each others progress during HOH comp, maybe it was one of those things "well their doing it that way and its working, we need to switch and do it that way also". So in no time you had all the hgs cheating but it may have started with j/a. Btw, I hope they show how cocky Germ is and saying that is will always get MVP after she's gone. What an a..

I'm suddenly getting bored with this season, having flashbacks of the brigade steamrolling thru the house. If one of the MC doesn't betray the MC, it's going to be a very predictable summer.

The women in the house are pretty much handing the game to them because of their attitudes toward each other. First eviction would have been a woman but the men decided they didn't need David so they got rid of him. Now there will be three women on the block. The men wouldn't be able to plow through the house if the women stuck together and didn't target other women to get them out.

Guest 6Borders

It appears that Aaryn, Spencer and GinaMarie are not the only ones making racist comments. Even Andy has some thing to say. Anyways, I hope they shut this show down, fire Grodner and perhaps this show will go back to being a real competition and not the Grodner circus it has become.

BTW, Jeff Schroeder and Janelle should have warned the HGs that you can get away with one (or two) homophobic comments, but anything more will be pushing the envelope.

Totally agree!!!! :notworthy:

I also got the feeds again this year but got rid of them and got my money back. I think I liked season 9 better than these people. If I turn on bbad I mute it

Bottom line on all the Elissa/Rachel/MVP talk and all the racist/bigot/slanderous/bully/disparaging remarks is that CBS owns the show, they've not fired Grodner, she clearly does what she wants and gets away with it as we've seen countless times, CBS charts its selected path and most important; nobody is holding a pistol to our heads making us watch it.

I like BB15. I was hoping for some drama and intrigue and I got it. Plus some.

lol... yeah Slimcruz... but bashing Grodner :hammer: and her antics is part of the BB experience ^_^

(and come to think of it ... why don't we have a Thread just for Grodner comments (aka bashing) ?)

lol... yeah Slimcruz... but bashing Grodner :hammer: and her antics is part of the BB experience ^_^

I get that. :gossip: When I read anything about Grodner I think of an interview I saw recently (somewhere, here maybe) that a woman gave - she was heading recruitment for BB houseguests. When I listened to her, I thought yeah, you are part of the problem. She was much like Grodner.

Guest 6Borders

(and come to think of it ... why don't we have a Thread just for Grodner comments (aka bashing) ?)

Excellent idea...Grodner should have her own thread!!!

For the life of me I can't decipher what ADL stands for....I think it means they are getting ready for the day...but no clue what the letters stand for...some help would ease my mind!

Activities of Daily Living. It is a nursing term.