BB15 General Discussion

Slowpoke

• Replies 680
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

it means Activities of Daily Living (doing things like brushing teeth, showering, etc.

Here's a list of the abbreviations"

AC America's Choice

A contest where the viewers select the winner. ADLs Activities of Daily Living

(The stuff we all do, brushing teeth, housework, etc.) BB Big Brother

(or producers that oversee or direct the houseguests ) BBH Big Brother House BBT Big Brother Time We post updates in Big Brother Time, which is Pacific time. It is now 12:15:10 PM BBT.

Brenchel The duo of Brendon and Rachel BY Back Yard DOR Drop Out Request A DR form HGs complete to quit the game. DR Diary Room where they go to talk to Big Brother FBB Fantasy Big Brother on the CBS Web Site FotH Front of the House. When we don't get to see something live, they showed the "Front of the House" in BB6, they showed the " Fish of the House" and in BB7, it was a fireplace and we called it "Fire of the House." HGs The House Guests (players) HoH Head of House HRD High Rent District (The nice bedroom) HT Hot Tub LD Lockdown: Confined either inside or out while BB prepares or changes the set. LR Living Room PoV Power of Veto.

The ability to remove someone from the eviction block. RUTT Repetitive Unsportsmanlike Trash Talk

The constant and mindless verbal bashing of the other alliance. VC Veto Challenge WBRB We'll Be Right Back

Thanks so much!

Guest 6Borders

Ok who are they targeting now????? This is making me dizzy!

Ditto that! I have never been so happy to see FOTH in my life...lol!

Guest 6Borders

I don't recall a season ever where they go immediately from one person/group to another and lie and lie and lie. They all do it. I can't keep it straight; how could they?

Slim, it's BB15 The Season of AMNP "almost mostly new people" and if we didn't have the sister from Planet Brenchel it would be really great and we would have had drama beyond belief but Grodner is too stupid to realize it so she stuck us with "Brenchelissa, the Season of Bad Production Manipulation". Every year we hope this can be fixed but Grodner knows she has the BB fans so she could care less as long as she takes home her paycheck

America decides...it will be next in line, which should be Amanda! Yay!

i hope it's her partner, here's a bb fan with the chance of a lifetime and he turns into a lump of crud.

ps: love your sig! GBB

i hope it's her partner, here's a bb fan with the chance of a lifetime and he turns into a lump of crud.

ps: love your sig! GBB

That wouldn't bother me either. I feel kinda bad for mcpizza being seduced by that older, wiser vixen. lol.

thx! GBB!!

This is Judd's HOH. What is with everyone hanging up in the HOH in his bed. Amanda in his bed eating and dropping food. McCrea and Andy and Kaitlin hanging in there too.

What is with everyone but Judd hanging up in the HOH in his bed. Amanda in his bed eating and dropping food. McCrea and Andy hanging in there too.

Amanda thinks she is hoh. I couldn't believe her telling Judd that he must backdoor Howard, as if he had no other choice because she, her majesty, had spoken.

possibility for next week....

Julie is going to reveal that America was MVP next live show/Thursday. The hg's will then assume that Elissa has fallen from the viewers' grace, all hoping they'll be loved and chosen as the next MVP. Then Elissa will be voted as MVP again next week. This will keep the confusion and paranoia stirred up. Of course, Elissa will likely be put up again next week because everyone wrongly believes she was stupid enough to put herself up today.

That wouldn't bother me either. I feel kinda bad for mcpizza being seduced by that older, wiser vixen. lol.

thx! GBB!!

I think theres a lot of guys out their (me) who wish they were mcpizza! Sausage mcpizza at that...........Kosher of course.

possibility for next week....

Julie is going to reveal that America was MVP next live show/Thursday. The hg's will then assume that Elissa has fallen from the viewers' grace, all hoping they'll be loved and chosen as the next MVP. Then Elissa will be voted as MVP again next week. This will keep the confusion and paranoia stirred up. Of course, Elissa will likely be put up again next week because everyone wrongly believes she was stupid enough to put herself up today.

I hope so!!! I don't want them to blame Howard!

DANG....Candice going in to confront Amanda. YIKES!!!

I know Howard is going to killllll her!!!! Elissa and Candice are to funny! Lol!!! Lets hope in Big brother MatchMaker editions Production will interfere and Howard won't hear about this!!!

I know Howard is going to killllll her!!!! Elissa and Candice are to funny! Lol!!! Lets hope in Big brother MatchMaker editions Production will interfere and Howard won't hear about this!!!

McCrae will be shitting his pants now...LOL!

Kaitlin has awful hair. I never noticed that before. They use the flat iron a lot. She looks very different without all the makeup.

Hey!!!!! It's 2 people on sat watching the feeds