BB15 General Discussion

Slowpoke

• Replies 680
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just watched the Youtube bb15 supercut bigotry video. It is appalling.

I just watched it also. Where did they get all of those clips? I had no idea there was that much hatred going on in the house by so many people. Appalling is right.

Guest 6Borders

I found this story on my MSN hompage. Aaryn and GiniaMarie are making headlines.

http://www.today.com/entertainment/violence-racism-lies-what-does-it-take-get-kicked-reality-6C10660703

For all the wrong reasons.

CBS won't do anything unless someone is personally attacked or production decides the HG's are at risk. They won't toss anyone out over words. I thought Chima was booted for tossing her mic in the spa...didn't know she had threatened producers.

I just watched it also. Where did they get all of those clips? I had no idea there was that much hatred going on in the house by so many people. Appalling is right.

It wasn't just a couple of them, either. It was a bunch of them. That shocked me. I guess somebody took the time to put it together.

CBS won't do anything unless someone is personally attacked or production decides the HG's are at risk. They won't toss anyone out over words. I thought Chima was booted for tossing her mic in the spa...didn't know she had threatened producers.

People can say whatever they wish. To tell you the truth, I dunno. I think more than anything I was shocked that they would say it knowing that it was being taped for perpetuity. No defense there. Really.

I just watched the Youtube bb15 supercut bigotry video. It is appalling.

Guess I'm different Slim, I don't find it appalling. I find it funny as all get out. For the mature (I assume) audience that watches the show and the adults (loose term) in the house the racial remarks made are nothing nobody's already heard of before. So I don't think anybody needs counsuling to deal with the horrible things said. It's because it was said on TV thats got people so upset. CBS has got to be loving this and Grodner has got her panties in a wad. I want to watch Aaryn and GM crash and burn in a huge fireball. If their dumb enough to ruin their lives on TV then I'm perverted and sick enough to set back and enjoy watching it!!!

End rant.

Guest 6Borders

they said that yesterday. Hopefully they are doing pov

Unless they are having a luxury comp or something it almost has to be noms because the TV screen in the living room said Nominations Today" and Andy confirmed it. Can't be POV cos Judd didn't make his noms yet.

Guess I'm different Slim, I don't find it appalling. I find it funny as all get out. For the mature (I assume) audience that watches the show and the adults (loose term) in the house the racial remarks made are nothing nobody's already heard of before. So I don't think anybody needs counsuling to deal with the horrible things said. It's because it was said on TV thats got people so upset. CBS has got to be loving this and Grodner has got her panties in a wad. I want to watch Aaryn and GM crash and burn in a huge fireball. If their dumb enough to ruin their lives on TV then I'm perverted and sick enough to set back and enjoy watching it!!!

End rant.

End rant.

You said the other day that you are white. I think that it would possibly be a different story entirely if you were black. Granted, some black people would agree with you; some not. My only rant about it being said on tv is that it takes away from the course of the game itself and knocks it clearly off-center and BB15 becomes something else entirely with racism becoming the real BB news; all else pale in comparison.

It is there; lurking.

In the final analysis, it is all about respect and not how much we can laugh at the expense of others.

Guest 6Borders

Feeds say that HG's are playing a game that is secret.

I just heard it was Pandora's Box! I seem to recall this afternoon Judd asking Elissa if she would open it!

You are correct Slimcruz. The game should not be about race and sadly thats what it's become this season, so far. Soooo, off wit there 'eads I say.........off wit 'em. Let us begin anew with a hearty cast of mates who know properly how to stab someone in the back. Ayeeeee matey, I'm out for the night..

Slimcruz: "In the final analysis, it is all about respect and not how much we can laugh at the expense of others."

I'm not laughing.

I think Evil Dick was the only one that EVEN CAME CLOSE to letting the huge amount of hurtful remarks

that have come out of this years players mouths.

It's gotten to the point where fans talk more about these hurtful remarks than they do about game play

Guest 6Borders

Feeds are back...looks like it was nominations after all (unless they did Pandora's too).

Sounds like Kaitlin and Aaryn are on the block...Judd says "neither were surprised" and Kait looks ticked off.

GM will go up as the pawn if someone comes off the block.

I'm back watching the feeds And I thought I was going to get my showmance and they only gave me like a 3 sec and I'm mad!!!! I don't want to see dirtboy and overbearing girl!

SIowpoke: "i think Evil Dick was the only one that EVEN CAME CLOSE to letting the huge amount of hurtful remarks

that have come out of this years players mouths.

It's gotten to the point where fans talk more about these hurtful remarks than they do about game play"

ITA that the remarks are as hurtful as ED's but to say fans didn't make as big a deal about it then (?) I remember his remarks being ALL that was talked about.....how he should be thrown out, arrested, sued, etc........fans didn't care about game play, they wanted him punished and blew up the threads to try to make it happen.

Fans reaction now seems rather tame since it's a rather big group of bigots who seem to disregard and disrespect anyone who is "different" from them.

Not to mention the queen bee who is convinced SHE has a "disability"-"being too pretty" which is causing all her problems :(

IMO, the only reason FANS may be talking more about hurtful remarks than game play is because these HGs focus more on being HURTFUL than they do on playing this game.

The HG's are in the HOH room discussing Elissa and production. Katilin, Andy AND Spencer have all seen her in the storage room, in that door that is in there, where she is not supposed to be. The same place that Jeremy talked about last time. They ALL think that she is part of some secret twist, and on those times that they caught her in the storage room corridor, when they walked into storage the room Elissa ran out of said corridor.

I remember a while go Jeremy bringing up the same storage room corridor in reference to Elissa.

Also I hear rumors that Elissa was in a bad sort of "paranoid" state all day and after her DR session she came out completely relaxed and calm.

(copied from Elissa thread)

The HG's are in the HOH room discussing Elissa and production. Katilin, Andy AND Spencer have all seen her in the storage room, in that door that is in there, where she is not supposed to be. The same place that Jeremy talked about last time. They ALL think that she is part of some secret twist, and on those times that they caught her in the storage room corridor, when they walked into storage the room Elissa ran out of said corridor.

I remember a while go Jeremy bringing up the same storage room corridor in reference to Elissa.

Also I hear rumors that Elissa was in a bad sort of "paranoid" state all day and after her DR session she came out completely relaxed and calm.

(copied from Elissa thread)

Why is she in a room she isn't suppose to be in? Is she getting some special attention. I don't blame them for questioning it and I guess she will always have suspicion placed on her.

Was the "paranoia" an act, because I think she knows she is safe this week? Or at least I think she is.

All I know is what I see and what I see is that elissa is not on the block. Yet. If america turns and she is the 3rd nomination, she might go home - or win the pov and take herself off - I don't know how/when the mvp will/will not be announced or whatever in conjunction with pov. As usual, they are vague about it all.

Elissa doesn't bother me the way that she bothers some of you but the mvp clearly made it possible for her to stay in the house all this while. That is how I see it.

I voted amanda for the block because I think that she and McFilthy need to get out of that bed and her mouth is working overtime.

All I know is what I see and what I see is that elissa is not on the block. Yet. If america turns and she is the 3rd nomination, she might go home - or win the pov and take herself off - I don't know how/when the mvp will/will not be announced or whatever in conjunction with pov. As usual, they are vague about it all.

Elissa doesn't bother me the way that she bothers some of you but the mvp clearly made it possible for her to stay in the house all this while. That is how I see it.

I voted amanda for the block because I think that she and McFilthy need to get out of that bed and her mouth is working overtime.

In the past, production called Elissa to the DR after the nomination ceremony...the night before the POV game. I've seen it on the feeds when Elissa came and told Helen the night before. The next day, the announcement to the house was via the tv screen...all of the house guests are gathered on the couch and watch the monitor. Then they pick the 3 additional players that are going to participate in the pov game.

In that entire process, production has never made it known to the house guests who America picked as the MVP....only who the MVP chose as a nom.

In the past, production called Elissa to the DR after the nomination ceremony...the night before the POV game. I've seen it on the feeds when Elissa came and told Helen the night before. The next day, the announcement to the house was via the tv screen...all of the house guests are gathered on the couch and watch the monitor. Then they pick the 3 additional players that are going to participate in the pov game.

In that entire process, production has never made it known to the house guests who America picked as the MVP....only who the MVP chose as a nom.

Thanks, Imin.