BB15 General Discussion

Slowpoke

Watching flashbacks from last night of the big talk up in the HOH room. Helen doing a lot of crying. Helen very mad at Spencer and Howard. Lots of lots of apologizing from Howard and Spencer.

I think the game makes these people crazy. Elissa adamant that she wants Aaryn gone on behalf of Candice. Candice speaks up and said either Jeremy or Aaryn is fine with her. Not sure what the consensus of the now huge alliance.

Anxious to see who wins POV and what they do with it. Wondering if there is a break away alliance going to shake up the plans.

• Replies 680
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What I don't understand is all the whining about BB this and BB that and yada yada yada and how they HATE IT SO MUCH but apparently have to tell us about it in excruciating detail and also continue to watch. They don't have a favorite because the show is so awful. ROFLMAO. This post is not intended for any specific poster.....I promise that.

And.....I've noticed that some posters NEVER have a positive comment EVER. WTH are people so unhappy and why are they compelled to share it?

I think you got a bit defensive when someone posted about constantly talking about the racism. You stated it was your right.

Well, I guess it's everyone's right to post what they want and I don't find anything wrong with venting and I imagine they can share what they want unless there is a rule here that all posts must be positive?

Watching flashbacks from last night of the big talk up in the HOH room. Helen doing a lot of crying. Helen very mad at Spencer and Howard. Lots of lots of apologizing from Howard and Spencer.

I think the game makes these people crazy. Elissa adamant that she wants Aaryn gone on behalf of Candice. Candice speaks up and said either Jeremy or Aaryn is fine with her. Not sure what the consensus of the now huge alliance.

Anxious to see who wins POV and what they do with it. Wondering if there is a break away alliance going to shake up the plans.

Helen admits she does a lot of crocodile tears.

Anyone else think Helen would be wiser to get rid of Spencer. They pretty much have Jeremy figured and apart from Kaitlin he's almost alone in the game, while Spencer at least likes to think he has some kind influence over the house and has already been shown to switch on one of his allies.

I wanted to watch the flashback of Amanda getting mad at Helen and Elissa last night for deciding not to get out Howard. I can't seem to find the time and camera.

Anyone else think Helen would be wiser to get rid of Spencer. They pretty much have Jeremy figured and apart from Kaitlin he's almost alone in the game, while Spencer at least likes to think he has some kind influence over the house and has already been shown to switch on one of his allies.

Problem with that is Jeremy is too dangerous! McRae and Amanda would align with him in a minute! They would pull Judd and that's how u get back on top! With the blondetourage!

I want Spencer to win or to be taken down so Elissa gets to nominate Jeremy! She won't change her mind, not so sure about Helen.

I want Spencer to win or to be taken down so Elissa gets to nominate Jeremy! She won't change her mind, not so sure about Helen.

I would rather Spencer leave. Too many of the C word from him and he just rubs me the wrong way.

What I don't understand is all the whining about BB this and BB that and yada yada yada and how they HATE IT SO MUCH but apparently have to tell us about it in excruciating detail and also continue to watch. They don't have a favorite because the show is so awful. ROFLMAO. This post is not intended for any specific poster.....I promise that.

And.....I've noticed that some posters NEVER have a positive comment EVER. WTH are people so unhappy and why are they compelled to share it?

Lol ! Bravo !

Well Slim I guess we can chalk it up to "haters love to hate"

OR ... they could be having technical difficulties and they're trying to fix it.

I've never seen Feeds act like they did earlier... just plain weird !

Whatever it is... hope they're back on soon.

(my audio has been working pretty good today - - so of course there's nothing for me to hear LOL) :kwasny:

On the update page it says Kaitlin won the POV. She has been told (yesterday) that if she doesn't take herself off the block that she will be the one going home.

Who told her that? Helen?

Trivia again? Seriously? Control room needs to get their act together.

Who told her that? Helen?

Trivia again? Seriously? Control room needs to get their act together.

It wasn't yesterday but this morning, I think. She was talking to GM telling her that she (GM) had to win the POV and not use it. She said "they told her if she wins and doesn't use it, she will be evicted."

Hey guys I've made a Video Speed Recap of Big Brother: Week 2 in 2 Min: Relay Racist

Hope it's cool that I'm posting a link to it here. I've been reading these forums forever and have never signed up! Thanks and I hope you like it!

Hey guys I've made a Video Speed Recap of Big Brother: Week 2 in 2 Min: Relay Racist

Hope it's cool that I'm posting a link to it here. I've been reading these forums forever and have never signed up! Thanks and I hope you like it!

Funny!!!