BB15 General Discussion

Slowpoke

• Replies 680
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It would have been nice to see Aaryn and GM suffer for a week with slop, cold showers and the Have-Not room. Maybe Germy will be evicted along with his pass and the three women will get their turn on slop.

were they in teams? did Jerkemy bring it home for them?

Amanda and McRae thought they would play double agent this week! The plan for them was to save aryan! They were going to use the MVP to put up Howard so they could get the house to back door him! If Jeremy wins veto! Elissa put up spencer instead! All heck went loose when Amanda found out and claim she messed up McRae game! Because without telling Elissa he took it upon his self to tell Howard he won MVP and he was going up! Amanda is UPSET is way understatement! She got into a big fight about with Elissa but she made up with her. Not before putting doubts in Helen's head that Howard and Elissa are in an alliance!

I hope they get caught!!!!

It would never have come down to the bed turning if everyone in the house had put Aaryn and GM in their place. We will remember that the others did laugh at their racial comments while they were being said too and Amanda comes to mind on that.

Candice needs to fight her own battles and why would she expect Howard to stand up to women when she couldn't in the first place? Howard needs to stop flip flopping, if he's offended then he needs to say so. If he's there just for the money and doesn't give a darn about anything else in the house, then he needs to make that clear too.

I will probably get heat for this comment and I don't give a damn, but did it take Candic'es side of the house to win to get the nerve to talk up to Aaryn and GM? If so, it only shows that winning was more important than correctness.

From the way all the HG accepted the behavior of the others, it appears to me that the general public cared more about the racial comments, then those on the receiving end did and only made note of it when BB brought it up.

They're all pathetic, but that's what Grodner wants-a bunch of pathetic people on her show to either hate or sympathize with.

It would never have come down to the bed turning if everyone in the house had put Aaryn and GM in their place. We will remember that the others did laugh at their racial comments while they were being said too and Amanda comes to mind on that.

Candice needs to fight her own battles and why would she expect Howard to stand up to women when she couldn't in the first place? Howard needs to stop flip flopping, if he's offended then he needs to say so. If he's there just for the money and doesn't give a darn about anything else in the house, then he needs to make that clear too.

I will probably get heat for this comment and I don't give a damn, but did it take Candic'es side of the house to win to get the nerve to talk up to Aaryn and GM? If so, it only shows that winning was more important than correctness.

From the way all the HG accepted the behavior of the others, it appears to me that the general public cared more about the racial comments, then those on the receiving end did and only made note of it when BB brought it up.

They're all pathetic, but that's what Grodner wants-a bunch of pathetic people on her show to either hate or sympathize with.

I almost completely agree except that Candice was being impacted by the remarks before BB brought them out. Amanda could laugh at the remarks, but she knew they were mean and that is why she tried to go talk to Aryan because she did not think Aryan really meant them. Amanda does not think people are racist any more and that is why she throws the Jew stereotype out as though it is OK. She thinks it is no longer operative in people's minds. She is wrong and she did not expect to find out that ARyan was firmly entrenched in her mindset so that she dismissed any hurt her remarks caused.

For me I'd have thought last nights events would have given the producers the reason to evict Aaryn and Gina Marie - it's the first time the racism has really been confrontational and others have been thrown out for similar actions in the past.

The trouble is it sounds like the producers haven't even questioned them two about their actions - others are talking about how the producers are asking them questions about it in the diary room but it seems nobody has asked Aaryn and Gina Marie for their take on it, never mind warn them for their behaviour.

If the producers won't do it then it would be nice to see one of the HGs do it - and make it clear in their nomination speech that they are putting them up due to their racist behaviour.

What I don't understand is all the whining about BB this and BB that and yada yada yada and how they HATE IT SO MUCH but apparently have to tell us about it in excruciating detail and also continue to watch. They don't have a favorite because the show is so awful. ROFLMAO. This post is not intended for any specific poster.....I promise that.

And.....I've noticed that some posters NEVER have a positive comment EVER. WTH are people so unhappy and why are they compelled to share it?

What I don't understand is all the whining about BB this and BB that and yada yada yada and how they HATE IT SO MUCH but apparently have to tell us about it in excruciating detail and also continue to watch. They don't have a favorite because the show is so awful. ROFLMAO. This post is not intended for any specific poster.....I promise that.

And.....I've noticed that some posters NEVER have a positive comment EVER. WTH are people so unhappy and why are they compelled to share it?

Well you know I quit every year! Except for last year, I hung in there!

I do have a personal peeve with BB! It seems like bb takes away from my summer vacation! I mean I should be right now going to take a dip in the pool but I'm here trying to see who gets nominated to play veto! And if Howard does okay I hope he wins!!!! So it would shut Amanda up! And maybe spencer Howard and Jeremy would find out tha McRae is the one who turned on their alliance!

Is this when they announce Elissa's MVP choice?

Yes, they announced Spencer because Helen just said if we win VETO we take down Spencer. Looks like GM and Candice were the ones picked. Helen pointed towards Candace and Elissa but I think it was Candice.

Who is playing for the POV with Helen, Spencer, Kaitlin and Aaryn?

I know Jeremy wasn't pick

Candice and GM. Trivia just started. And how sweeeeeeet would it be for Candice to win POV and be the one to take Spencer off the block for Jeremy to go up??

So glad you said that Slim. I have often wondered that myself. There are lots of positives along with the negative things. I just hope people continue to watch the show and post.