BB15 General Discussion

Slowpoke

• Replies 680
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I referenced the same incident in Jeremy's thread. Pretty shady on BB's part.

Ah I missed that sorry.

Did you see the conversation or are you quoting Jeremy? Did anybody see the actual conversation?

The conversation when Jeremy caught Elissa talking to production in a forbidden room? No, I'm sure they wouldn't have had the cameras on that since they seem to be trying to hide any mention of the incident.

It is probably best to believe only what can be proved on BB. History supports that.

True but I also found it obvious that production hit the "OH SH_T" button when they noticed Jeremy talking about that because they only suddenly switch all cameras to one scene like that when they gotta cut a feed in a hurry.

Hey I might be crazy but I'm here at a social event, had about 10 drinks but I'm here on the Internet trying to see who wacko has put up! I need to go to www.getalife.com !

Hey I might be crazy but I'm here at a social event, had about 10 drinks but I'm here on the Internet trying to see who wacko has put up! I need to go to www.getalife.com !

At least you're out at a social event. I'm at home glued to my computer...LOL!!!

You didn't here the news??!! YOUR MAN IS ON THE BLOCK!!!!!!

JK

At least you're out at a social event. I'm at home glued to my computer...LOL!!!

Don't worry I'm trying to get home! Just in time to c BBAD!

You didn't here the news??!! YOUR MAN IS ON THE BLOCK!!!!!!

WHATTTTT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OFF WITH HER HEAD!!!!!! :(

JK

Oh u got me! :lol: I didn't c the JK!

:smilielol: I need a trip over there, too. It's prime time for that.

Are you effing kidding me? GM crying to Nick about him wanting Kaitlin. I feel like I'm watching a very bad soap opera!!!!!!

I am really about to puke! GM: "I really want to win HOH so you can see my crown Nick" vomiting-girl-smiley-emoticon.gif

Are you effing kidding me? GM crying to Nick about him wanting Kaitlin. I feel like I'm watching a very bad soap opera!!!!!!

I am really about to puke! GM: "I really want to win HOH so you can see my crown Nick" vomiting-girl-smiley-emoticon.gif

:lol2: Let's name that soap opera. Maybe Coarses of Life?

Guest 6Borders

Oh what a tangled web Grodner has woven...I hope she can fix this hot mess for the sake of the BB show and the real fans who want a real show with X-number of real HG's, but she herself needs to be on the CBS chopping block. Every HG talking about DR (they apparently read the lawyer report that says they can actually talk about stuff, even tho it's in there 1200000 page contract, and really not get sued for 5-bizillions of dollars).

Kaitlin just said she never applied...she was recruited in the bar and sent "right to the finals". We all know it's happened since BB3 so I guess this is this Grodner thumbing her nose at us again, especially since BB is not so hot on the button to censor!

:smilielol: I need a trip over there, too. It's prime time for that.

I know it's Friday night and I bust my tail to get home to watch BBAD! I'm already on the bed! I don't even know who is on the block!

See you go out and do alittle partying an leave us sitting here and we go wild. :juggle:

Nope I'm home now! Trying to rest it off!

Oh what a tangled web Grodner has woven...I hope she can fix this hot mess for the sake of the BB show and the real fans who want a real show with X-number of real HG's, but she herself needs to be on the CBS chopping block. Every HG talking about DR (they apparently read the lawyer report that says they can actually talk about stuff, even tho it's in there 1200000 page contract, and really not get sued for 5-bizillions of dollars).

Kaitlin just said she never applied...she was recruited in the bar and sent "right to the finals". We all know it's happened since BB3 so I guess this is this Grodner thumbing her nose at us again, especially since BB is not so hot on the button to censor!

I always said Grodner needs to go! She lets stuff happen and doesn't do anything about it! BB could be so much better! It needs new blood! Survivor had up its game why not BB!

Guest 6Borders

I hope Grodner can wake up and smell the slop and rewind the game of Big Brother to the way it was originally presented.

She almost had it this season, and if she had not insisted on bringing in Pale Rachel Ale she could have had a really dyno-mite season with the rest of these strangers, yahoos and dwids. These people are pure drama on their own (hats off to the casting ppl even if they spend a lot of time in bars and give us a bar maid every season) and for me personally, they are the HG's we love to love and hate. These HG's don't need boring siblings who suck at the game and can only whine and shout for Big Sis fan help, "bring back coaches" to help them (who are only there to screw them over), and daddy's boys who apparently tried out 3 times and finally made the show when Daddy's bff got hired as a Groder creative consultant.

It could still be fixed but Grodner pride won't let her let go of her stupid twists and admit they were stupid flops! I just hope Spencer is right and this twist does not last long

I know it's Friday night and I bust my tail to get home to watch BBAD! I'm already on the bed! I don't even know who is on the block!

Nope I'm home now! Trying to rest it off!

I always said Grodner needs to go! She lets stuff happen and doesn't do anything about it! BB could be so much better! It needs new blood! Survivor had up its game why not BB!

Let's make a toast to a better BB summer! I can be the designated driver!

David was sent back home (or beach).

When Julie talked to him on the nite he was evicted... she said he'd be able to watch the re-runs and Live Feeds

to see what went on before his Eviction.

We've all long had huge questions over Grodner mainly about her creativity (she ran out of ideas long ago, though MVP would be great if they hadn't put in an obvious weekly winner!) and the blatant favouritism towards favoured contestants but she has lost my respect completely by failing to tackle the racism especially over the last week. This issue could have been put to bed by now either by flat out evicting Aaryn and Gina Marie, or at the very least giving them a "first and final" formal warning about their behaviour, making it absolutely clear that it isn't something that is tolerated in the 21st century.

Also having watched BB Canada where they were hot on any rule violations during the competitions and not afraid to disqualify people it's a shame they're not following their lead when there was an obvious deviation from the rules by the winners. OK, it may be the case that all HGs broke the rules at some point but at least make that clear to viewers if it's justfication for not changing the result.

David was sent back home (or beach).

When Julie talked to him on the nite he was evicted... she said he'd be able to watch the re-runs and Live Feeds

to see what went on before his Eviction.

Thanks yea I heard Julie the other nite, but I don't believe anything unless it's verified. Wouldn't put anything past Grodner....

Thanks again

It appears that Aaryn, Spencer and GinaMarie are not the only ones making racist comments. Even Andy has some thing to say. Anyways, I hope they shut this show down, fire Grodner and perhaps this show will go back to being a real competition and not the Grodner circus it has become.

BTW, Jeff Schroeder and Janelle should have warned the HGs that you can get away with one (or two) homophobic comments, but anything more will be pushing the envelope.

It appears that Aaryn, Spencer and GinaMarie are not the only ones making racist comments. Even Andy has some thing to say. Anyways, I hope they shut this show down, fire Grodner and perhaps this show will go back to being a real competition and not the Grodner circus it has become.

BTW, Jeff Schroeder and Janelle should have warned the HGs that you can get away with one (or two) homophobic comments, but anything more will be pushing the envelope.

Where is my like button! :)

k..my thoughts..been fierce fan since BB1..this season...I bought the feeds through Mortys...BBAD is now free but I always subscribed to Showtime BBAD in the past...this BB15 season...am so hating it..most of the hg's are so unlikeable..it resembles BB9..the failed winter edition...I dvr BBAD on TVG each nite but in the morning I delete it...I have no interest at all in these hg's and I have not even watched the live fees because I just do not care about any of them

UVP why post a video and then make it private?

I am just waiting for the next house guest to be unemployed while in the house

what video?

i have never uploaded any video to youtube or elsewhere

all the video i gather someone else uploaded it on their account

so if it is made private they did it not me :animated_bouncy: