BB15 General Discussion

Slowpoke

• Replies 680
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Reading this article And reading the comments Especially one comment That went into great detail of what they said Made me so angry. I was reading what you guys were saying because ididn't actually see it! You guys were tame compare what another website that quoted them! After reading it I've never felt so much hatred for bunch of folks that I don't know! I mean seriously! I feel Helen Howard Candace Andy Has not done anything to these people And don't deserve those type of comments! I'm thinking their families of watching this And these people are smiling in there face! Only we know about this because we read and watch The feeds! but cbs is going to sweep this under the rug and they are not going to handle it waiting for all this to blow over! PS Spencer seems like he admires Hitler! Wait Until he finds out Amanda is a Jew! I'm sorry yall for the long venting post! i had to let it out and I feel much better now!

TMZ piling it on eh? Surprised they got in on the action, but if it is trending then they cover it.

I am NOT defending Spencer, but from what I understand he said "Hitler was a gifted speaker" and this is a fact that has been commented on throughout history. Hitler swayed an entire nation to do his bidding. I am not pro-Hitler, but I understand the context in which Spencer made the reference.

At least I think I do.....

I wish they would 86 them but, we all know it isn't gonna happen!! That is just CBS's way of covering their behinds!!! Guess they forgot to mention the comment that Aaryn said about Helen kissing their a$$ and fixing them some rice.....or about Candace & Howard being tokens since blacks stick together!!!!! I have never seen such a childish & disgusting bunch in my life!!! and then to see that Jeremy took a hat that belonged to Elissa and rubbed it on his bare bottom made me sick to my stomach!! and for BB not to do anything about something so disgusting & un-sanitary just blows my mind!!!!! They should tell Elissa what happened and then give him some kind of penalty nom....some kind of punishment to let him know that, that kind of behavior will not be tolerated!!!!

TMZ piling it on eh? Surprised they got in on the action, but if it is trending then they cover it.

I am NOT defending Spencer, but from what I understand he said "Hitler was a gifted speaker" and this is a fact that has been commented on throughout history. Hitler swayed an entire nation to do his bidding. I am not pro-Hitler, but I understand the context in which Spencer made the reference.

At least I think I do.....

Here you go again making logical sense there Hawknose~

Spencer also praised the Nazi doctors who did human experiments, so. Yea.

Did he? Makes me wonder why he has such knowledge of the Nazi's and tends to make positive commentary about them.

Now THAT is just fricking awful. Those bastards were MONSTERS.

I think I understand what he was trying to say, possibly that the research benefitted the human race in some messed up way, but what they did to people was some of the most horrific things a demented mind could conjure up. There is no praising that.

Spencer also praised the Nazi doctors who did human experiments, so. Yea.

Yeah that's what I find horrifying when I read that! Is the speech was about that then I wouldn't Be this upset! and he said he knew he would probably get flack about that but he didn't care! Smh!

Why is it that the guys come in the house and set up a 3, 4, or 5 alliance and all the girls want to find a guy they think they are manipulating thru out the game and then get screwed when it's down to final 6/7. This has been going on for years and girls entering the house have still not figured out to set up a core girl alliance with threads reaching out to the guys. I know girls are catty and jealous of/to each other, it would just make it a better season to see a 3/4 girls alliance work the "room" like the guys have in seasons' past. Wishful thinking I know

Why is it that the guys come in the house and set up a 3, 4, or 5 alliance and all the girls want to find a guy they think they are manipulating thru out the game and then get screwed when it's down to final 6/7. This has been going on for years and girls entering the house have still not figured out to set up a core girl alliance with threads reaching out to the guys. I know girls are catty and jealous of/to each other, it would just make it a better season to see a 3/4 girls alliance work the "room" like the guys have in seasons' past. Wishful thinking I know

Yeah. The only thing I've seen close to that was the season of the four horsemen alliance when Diane sort of had a girl alliance going on. She ended up in the top two with Drew.

Yeah. The only thing I've seen close to that was the season of the four horsemen alliance when Diane sort of had a girl alliance going on. She ended up in the top two with Drew.

Yeah and then she got voted out....by Drew

True. But she was like one of the only girls on the show who was trying to take down the guys' alliance. That's what I was trying to say.

So was Nakomis....who was voted out by her dumb Cowboy stepbrother - I see what you're saying they should have tried getting together earlier in the game so very true

Why are all these girls let the guys come here and what show! Making good decisions! And going along what ever the guys tell them to do.

Another reason why I'm pulling for Elissa she wants girl power

I just read on TMZ that GM was let go from her job and Aaryn was released from her contract with her modelling agency... Looks like a few people are getting wake up calls when they leave the house!

So wish this was like FB and I could "like" this.