BB15 General Discussion

Slowpoke

• Replies 680
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Has anyone noticed that the houseguests don't sit around the big round table and eat dinner together? That used to be one of my favorite parts about the first week or so of each season- everyone was still getting to know one another and none of the drama had started yet. I used to love dinner time because it was the only time the entire house would be sitting together in one place, not talking game, just chatting, joking around and telling stories.

I started watching the live feed the night it went live this season, and not once have I seen them all sitting at the table together. It seems like they cook separate meals at various times, and split into small groups and eat in different rooms of the house.

Last but not least this is from the same article:

This is a growing list. Some of the flashback times may be off a bit.

Aaryn

•About Helen: Dude, shut up, go make some rice (6/30 1:14AM)

•Andy will get MVP because people love the queers (6/29 11:40PM)

Spencer

•Called Helen Kim Jong Un

•calls Andy Kermit the fag to his face (6/29 ~4:40pm)

•Called women the c-word

•Says “Bitch, get your ass cooking” (6/30 ~1:57pm)

GinaMarie

•Said blacks stick together and that they're "tokens" in the house (6/30 ~4:18AM)

•Candice's "blackness" is showing now that she's not on the block (6/30 ~4:20AM)

•They should make Helen's eyes "straight"

•Said something about weaves being ghetto and then looked at Candice (6/29)

Kaitlyn

•Said “n***a” but not in a reference to black people but more like “dude” (6/27 3:28AM C3)

•says Candice came at her acting aggressive and she was thinking Candice's black side was coming out (6/27 ~5:47AM)

Jeremy

•Re: Kaitlyn’s vagina: wants to see what he’s working with, called it her meat wallet.

Amanda

•Calls herself the fag hag queen (6/29 ~5:30PM)

I know they won't show any of HG saying any of that on CBS, but it would be much better then the highly edited Grodner version of the show.

Lol I agree. At least it would be real.

I live in Brooklyn, and all this behavior is commonplace. No "clutch the pearls" here. :lipsrsealed2:

BTW here is yet another. This one seems HARSHLY RACIST.

6/30 4:07 cam 2 david saying that "black Candice" makes the sheets stink NT

I don't have the feeds so I can't verify but it sure sounds hateful.

From the same page - complete with a night camera animated GIF sequence:

amanda fingered herself next to him and wiped her p***y juices on the sheets and they made out

It shows the wiping but not the kissing....

Funny not in a million years would I have thought that the delivery boy/stoner was Amanda's type......

Oh I thought what she was wiping was from what she need to the pizza boy. I didn't know she was doing something to herself too.

The feeds do show them kissing at 7:14am on cam 2

Vann, if they did have those rules, BB isn't following them. I sure hope they create them soon, because some of their comments are really offensive.

Yeah more comments from nasty Aaryn just a few minutes ago.

seems like most of girls literally have no shot to win

its early but it looks like a guy will win

so many of women are taking themselves out of the game due to their gossiping ways :animated_bouncy:

Has anyone noticed that the houseguests don't sit around the big round table and eat dinner together? That used to be one of my favorite parts about the first week or so of each season- everyone was still getting to know one another and none of the drama had started yet. I used to love dinner time because it was the only time the entire house would be sitting together in one place, not talking game, just chatting, joking around and telling stories.

I started watching the live feed the night it went live this season, and not once have I seen them all sitting at the table together. It seems like they cook separate meals at various times, and split into small groups and eat in different rooms of the house.

I just heard Katalia and Aaryn saying they needed to start doing that.

personally no hd is no biggie for me

does being in hd magically transform the gameplay to make it better???

does it stop the hg's from being crude and rude ????

i complain about many things bb but having hd was never one of them :animated_bouncy:

McCrae, Amanda, Jessie, and Judd...that I recall.

To be honest I would love to watch a season that has no smokers but doubt that is going to happen. Ever since my father had 8 Heart Attacks I have been against smoking and would love to see smoking completely gone in the world (not that I think it ever will be.)

To be honest I would love to watch a season that has no smokers but doubt that is going to happen. Ever since my father had 8 Heart Attacks I have been against smoking and would love to see smoking completely gone in the world (not that I think it ever will be.)

By 30 they look and sound like bar-flys.

Seriously? Eight? Poor man. I am so glad I quit last September (This after approx. 25 years)

The Best HG Smoker was Evel Dick....he always had a cloud on top of him....always with a lit cig.....loved when Jen threw away his cigs when she left...Great Drama.....and BB8 was when they had a ashtray by the pool table so he was able to smoke there also....and who can forget when he did his Dick at Nite show while smoking all the time....Priceless....☺.....

Don't forget good ole' Kent from waaaay back Season 2 - and the infamous "Civil war of the smokers" when they ran out of cigarettes and been bickering among themselves - which led to the collapse of Kent's evil empire

That's a fun little chart. I thought about doing something like that but it's done pretty well there. I think there is an innaccuracy though... Andy and Judd (at least so they believe) are in a separate alliance with Spencer, McCrae, Amanda and Howard and Helen is a fringe of that alliance.

I have to disagree with this comment on the Morty's July 1st update of events in the house: "

I think that Howard, Helen, Spencer, Elissa and maybe Judd, rise above the others in couth. "

Spencer is by far the WORST ever! He actually said this "Spencer: Hate crimes in the USA: Why couldn’t one of them happen to Andy." Sorry, but hate crimes against homosexuals often end in death. Also he has used the "c"word numerous times referring to the girls. Why on earth would whoever wrote this consider Spencer anywhere close to couth???

Wil's video is hilarious! Can't wait for the next one.

They really named the alliance Boats and Hoes? I might not be able to watch this season.

I don't know why they called it the "Boats and Hoes" alliance but "Boats and Hoes" is originally a video that the main characters made in the movie "Step Brothers" with Will Ferrell and John C Reilly - it's on Youtube if you look for it - but how they connect the BB HG's to the title is beyond me