BB15 General Discussion

Slowpoke

• Replies 680
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OMG yeah those 2 seasons I think were the craziest on here. The Maggie hate was crazy. And then the shit Howie was doing to April. Season 6 was my favorite season and the first season I had the feeds. I kinda like how the house split in half for THAT season.

My favorite season also and liked the 2 sides.

Hi - first time poster, long time reader/watcher

Cast seems really young to me?

Welcome cmmommy. Yes no old folks. I wonder what ever happened to gumpy old Jerry.

09-Bumble-RRR-Hermey-and-Cornelius-from-

Rudolph introduces...... :drummer: ....... Hermey David the Dentist/Surfer Dude

Yukon Spencer Cornelius the BB Backyard Explorer

and Bumble...I mean...Mumble Judd the Abominable Redneck!

:clap::omg::party_smilie::hurray::jester::newyear::clap::guitarist:

...and this is the stupid crap that happens when the feeds get boring. Wish I knew how to photoshop.

disclaimer: Nothing against rednecks. I love rednecks. I've married a couple of them.

Can anybody see anything wrong with this plan besides me letting everyone vote one-way and people they're supposed being alliance you're not gonna tell them who you're not voting for like not telling GM and Nick and u have an alliance! Don't they know it's another HOH coming! And Amanda she's going be the first one thrown under the bus! And Candace, you don't want to tell to vote with y'all instead leave her hanging to vote another way! she is going to be pissed and she's gonna go for that next HOH! These people are playing stupid! Or if one Of the blondes win they are going to know that these 8 are in an alliance and come after them! Candace and Helen are tight you need to watch out for those two they are smart! I'm already not liking Amanda!

Can anybody see anything wrong with this plan besides me letting everyone vote one-way and people they're supposed being alliance you're not gonna tell them who you're not voting for like not telling GM and Nick and u have an alliance! Don't they know it's another HOH coming! And Amanda she's going be the first one thrown under the bus! And Candace, you don't want to tell to vote with y'all instead leave her hanging to vote another way! she is going to be pissed and she's gonna go for that next HOH! These people are playing stupid! Or if one Of the blondes win they are going to know that these 8 are in an alliance and come after them! Candace and Helen are tight you need to watch out for those two they are smart! I'm already not liking Amanda!

I agree. It was like they all got dementia yesterday or something. Spencer's the ringleader of this idiocy and Mcpizza's allowing it. (I'll bet he keeps his butt covered though regardless.) Their well-laid plans are all going to unravel around them as soon as someone else wins hoh. The house will flip. They're all so cocky right now though, it is pretty funny. It would be cool, imo, if this divided the house (like S6!) and an all out war started. There would be a lot of flip-flopping and scrambling constantly.

I can't stand Amanda. She's a loud-mouth bully. But I kind of want her to hang around a little while for the drama.

Hi everyone, think I started coming here season 5 or 6, prolly 6 was my most watched and gotten into, been so long,was that Maggie's season, with cappy. Crazy ass season,lol,, just now figuring out these peeps, saw Amanda last night on the feeds, watched the feeds before I came here, so I kinda see why she is not appreciated,lol, just started watching so its gonna take me a minute to remember the names and get the dynamic down

I know right? Glad to get back in here and see everyone, I only have my iPad now, so it was difficult in the beginning cause I could not remember my password, lol but Jedi helped me, this crew they have seems kinda I the resting so far, don't know what I think about Rachael Reilys sister bein in there,lol, has Rachael even gotten married yet? I think this could be a good season and happy to be able to start gettin into it

Oh and by the way auto correct on iPad is out of control, gotta watch what I'm writing,lolol

Yeah, I think Rachel and Brendon got married. Dani and Dominic for sure got married. Her wedding pics are beautiful but she didn't invite her dad and ED wrote a long, unflattering blog about Daniele.

As for Rachel's sis, Elissa, I'm liking her so far (but that's always subject to change...lol). I just hope she doesn't talk too much and be too trusting. She's been the first week target up until yesterday. They've hated her and I haven't been able to figure out why, other than she's Rachel's sister. She's a far tamer version of Rachel, imo.

I think that is what I saw first off last night when I tuned in for the first time, was ppl telling her she was ok, that she was not goin, I think she pretty , more so then Rachael,lol, looks more au natural, that blonde girl is cray Aryan? What a spelling for that name,lol, not sure who the guy is with the blonde hair and its of it, he seems cray too, gotta get to know these ppl since I started watching the feeds late,lol

I agree. It was like they all got dementia yesterday or something. Spencer's the ringleader of this idiocy and Mcpizza's allowing it. (I'll bet he keeps his butt covered though regardless.) Their well-laid plans are all going to unravel around them as soon as someone else wins hoh. The house will flip. They're all so cocky right now though, it is pretty funny. It would be cool, imo, if this divided the house (like S6!) and an all out war started. There would be a lot of flip-flopping and scrambling constantly.

I can't stand Amanda. She's a loud-mouth bully. But I kind of want her to hang around a little while for the drama.

Thank you! I thought I was the only one

Yeah, I think Rachel and Brendon got married. Dani and Dominic for sure got married. Her wedding pics are beautiful but she didn't invite her dad and ED wrote a long, unflattering blog about Daniele.

As for Rachel's sis, Elissa, I'm liking her so far (but that's always subject to change...lol). I just hope she doesn't talk too much and be too trusting. She's been the first week target up until yesterday. They've hated her and I haven't been able to figure out why, other than she's Rachel's sister. She's a far tamer version of Rachel, imo.

Dani and Domi got married! I didn't know! I'm so happy to hear that!

Thank you! I thought I was the only one

Dani and Domi got married! I didn't know! I'm so happy to hear that!

Yeah it is weird that BB has mae some legit couples... Jeff & Jordan, Rachel & Brendan, Dani & Dominic

You know, as rough as Evel Dick could be on the show, I do think that he has a genuinely good heart and genuinely loves Danielle and wants the best for her. I saw it on the show. He was like any dad would be, proud and wanting to help Dani in any way he could. He wanted it to be him or her who won for sure. That way it could stay in the family. But I really do think he was like any proud dad would be - proud of her competitive spirit and her drive while on the show.

This takes Dani to a whole new level, though. I never wanted to believe that she really was a spoiled, snotty brat, but I can't deny it now. She broke her poor dad's heart when she didn't invite him to her wedding. That's just wrong. Based on what I saw on the show, I believe that it was Dick's efforts that got Dani to the final two, and based on what I saw he seemed like he would be willing to save her from any fire. I wish she was more grateful.

Yeah. I do, too. I hope Elissa stays in for a good while just to piss MANda off!!!

ITA, Auroradawn. I went back and watched some clips from S8 of Dick and Daniele's fights and it was just sad. She treated him horribly and he was trying to help her. I realize he couldn't win a dad of the year award but some people would be way grateful to have a father who cares at all. There are far worse fathers out there than ED. I'm sure there are far better ones too but we get the hand we're dealt.

He cared and she didn't. He tried and she didn't. She's an brat who feels completely entitled, imo. She'll be blaming her daddy for all her woes thirty years from now, imo.

ITA, Auroradawn. I went back and watched some clips from S8 of Dick and Daniele's fights and it was just sad. She treated him horribly and he was trying to help her. I realize he couldn't win a dad of the year award but some people would be way grateful to have a father who cares at all. There are far worse fathers out there than ED. I'm sure there are far better ones too but we get the hand we're dealt.

He cared and she didn't. He tried and she didn't. She's an brat who feels completely entitled, imo. She'll be blaming her daddy for all her woes thirty years from now, imo.

I know, right? She's got the Snow White syndrome big time. Nothing's ever never her fault, and that drives me crazy. She still needs to grow up.

Again, CBS not broadcasting in HD??? Why aren't they broadcasting in HD??? Survivor and The Amazing Race are, so why not Big Brother. I wish CBS would respect Big Brother more and broadcast in HD and also raise the prize money to $1 million, this show deserves it. Come CBS, let's give Big Brother respect. Big Brother Canada was broadcast in HD, get with it CBS and show respect.

Thanks

Peace

Or do others think this years cast is just a bunch of losers? I don't like ANY of them and can't see that changing. I have never felt this way. I usually like some of them. Or at least a couple of them.

Don't get me wrong I will still watch it for the drama BUT I could care less about any of them.

And does David EVER comb his hair?