BB15 General Discussion

Slowpoke

Guest 6Borders

Loving the new FOTH. It would look great in HD - but I'd be hugely surprised if BB has made that move.

So kind of like the Canadian tree hugging comp, with a summery twist.

I guess it's better than "losing your dignity on a giant weiner"...LOL! I can definitely see one of the dancer/cheerleader girls with strong legs winning this one!

• Replies 680
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Julie is teasing us. She just said she's going to reveal a twist after the commercial break. I have no idea if it's something we already know or something new. If it's new, I'll post it here! ;)

First HOH COMP

2hmd8qx.jpg

Entering the house

6t0l6c.jpg

:animated_bouncy:

Nice find uvp. Thanks!

Nothing new to see here. She "revealed" the MVP but says there will be a lot more surprises on tonight's show. I hope she's right. lol

Why does BB suck me in?! I had decided not to watch this season due to my busy schedule.... but now that I checked Morty's, found out the cast, realized it airs tonight, that's it. I'm in for my 14th season.

Does it annoy anyone else that they are forgetting past HGs and winners and stats? With each new season I think my brain forgets another. When I heard Daniele and Dominic got married, I thought, WHO?! Took me awhile, and I'm not that old.

Anyways -- I'm super excited it'll be 3 HGs nominated each week, gets rid of the backdoor plan to some extent and the all HGs voting out the same person ordeal. Switch it up. I also like the decorations and that we have a FULL house.

Rachel's sister already is annoying me with the same exact voice and expressions and hand gestures -- but who knows, we'll see....

Now I just have to find a TV to watch on.

more pics of hg's entering house @ official cbs site

http://www.cbs.com/shows/big_brother/photos/1000484/season-15-episode-1/40044/

happy that there arent any loopy folks like ashley on this year cast

but it is still early so i shouldnt speak too fast :animated_bouncy:

Two Preview Clips from tonight episode @ this site below

sorry not a youtube vid or i would have embed it

http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/live-feed/big-brother-15-first-houseguests-575777

Does it annoy anyone else that they are forgetting past HGs and winners and stats? With each new season I think my brain forgets another. When I heard Daniele and Dominic got married, I thought, WHO?! Took me awhile, and I'm not that old.

i remember the winners and runner ups

bb1 doesnt count for me

but events i am bit hazy on

bb5-14 i remember all the hg's that have played

lol :animated_bouncy:

i think cbs probably release them to certain sites to promote the first show

some sites are closer to bb crew than others :animated_bouncy:

i am a member of jokers

i exile there when i got banned here for 2 weeks back in bb8

both are good boards

jokers i call my fast pace board and morty's is my more intimate slow pace board where everyone knows everyone

jokers tends to be bb 24/7 365 days while morty's isnt

so they tend to be on top of stuff more often

overall both boards are good ....... :animated_bouncy:

You are right (as usual) :lol2: Jokers is a lot faster-paced. I never could manuever my way around those other sites. Morty's is so much more civilized in a lot of ways. The inquiring reported wants to know why you got banned or is it verboten to talk about it? I hope you didn't say SNAP. I cannot imagine you being banned; I must say. Truly, I cannot. I hope you've changed your mind that Aaryn will be leaving fast.

You are right (as usual) :lol2: Jokers is a lot faster-paced. I never could manuever my way around those other sights. Morty's is so much more civilized in a lot of ways. The inquiring reported wants to know why you got banned or is it verboten to talk about it? I hope you didn't say SNAP. I cannot imagine you being banned; I must say. Truly, I cannot.

me and a member got into it

i called him some names and i got banned

i was a bit of a rascal back then

i much nicer and personable now

a lot of members i am now cool with , didnt like me back around bb6-8 :animated_bouncy:

You are right (as usual) :lol2: Jokers is a lot faster-paced. I never could manuever my way around those other sites. Morty's is so much more civilized in a lot of ways.

it took me awhile to get use to joker's fast pace

it is more slow pace during the bb off-season

but i can adapt to both styles

i tend to post more on jokers during the morning and morty's later in the evening

endurance comp nights i avoid jokers all together

too many people on the servers :animated_bouncy:

Not impressed with most of this season's cast. The political chick has a stick up her butt and seems sure she is better than anyone else. The lifeguard is just plain gross! He doesn't bathe? Why would CBS pick him? NASTY. I'm sure he doesn't wash his hands either. The chick in pink needs a fashion intervention...that bathing suit did nothing for her and her fake boobs. There are too many arrogant guys and then there is Rachel's sister...enough said.

I'm not sure why I care, but which host got evicted on The Talk?

Sharon. The vote was split between Julie and Sharon so Sarah had to decide who got evicted. Buh bye Sharon! lol

... a lot of members i am now cool with , didnt like me back around bb6-8 :animated_bouncy:

I always enjoyed your 'grand' personality, UVP.

Back on topic-

I agree that the full-length interviews include some real eye openers!

Vent....

OK - so Julie was all done wrapping up the show (there were no more promo videos or such)...

and it was only 855 p.m.

Then FIVE minutes of assorted commercials before the next show started.

How come we don't get a few of those minutes for BB ????? :kwasny:

Guest 6Borders

Vent....

OK - so Julie was all done wrapping up the show (there were no more promo videos or such)...

and it was only 855 p.m.

What "next show" ??? Did BBAD already start????

Vent....

and it was only 855 p.m.

How come we don't get a few of those minutes for BB ????? :kwasny:

That bugged me to pokey! It was a waste of precious minutes IMO. :angry: