BB15 General Discussion

Slowpoke

Totally agree.

There is a loyalty here at Morty's that I have grown to respect over the years.

And I will always help where I can. Just can't make LFU comittments any more.

• Replies 680
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Back on topic ...

Anyone one want to wager when the ants will return? Prize would be Bragger's Rights only.

I pick Wednesdays, July 10 or August 14.

One of these beefcakes is not like the other beefcakes...

No, he's not. He's more like braincake and I for one am intrigued.

I had to check my profile but this is my 4th year here at Morty's. Been telling people at work about this site. This will be my first year with no live feeds. Money is tight right now. But I know I can rely on my Morty pals to keep me updated.

I'm going to make a post in this thread that I also posted in the welcome forum.

If you love to take advantage of chat here at Mortys be sure to update your java program. Even though I had loaded Java on my new computer a month ago I still had to do an update in order to get into chat. Doing that now will save you the headache of needing to do it tomorrow when everybody piles into chat to watch the program together and you're left out because you get the error message shown in in the Welcome forum, Chat Room and Java thread.

Do it. Do it now! ;)

To those of you who only watched the 2-3 minute long Jeff interviews, I urge you to go to youtube and look up the "Welovebigbrother" channel. There are 15-18 minute long interviews with each houseguest and they are 10x better than Jeff's interviews.

To clarify, I love Jeff and he did a great job with his interviews. The only issue I had wasn't his fault- 2-3 minutes is too short. What you get is a highly exaggerated version of the person, because they are trying to really sell themselves in a very short amount of time, and most of them come across as abrasive or annoying.

I won't link the youtube channel in case it qualifies as another fan site and might go against the terms of service here (promoting other sites), but I highly recommend watching those before the show tomorrow. In a lot of cases, I ended up with a completely opposite opinion of what I had from the Jeff interviews.

Cyn, I actually watched those interviews first and glad I did. There is a lot more information to gain from watching them IMO. I took notes on each of those interviews and really like all the other interviews I watched across the internet. ITA with you on the Jeff interviews. :)

hi,

Katydidit

welcome back to morty's

happy to see you again for a new season

as to who will figure out elissa first

my money is on one of the super fans say mccrae or one of the girls who dislike rachel :animated_bouncy:

Great photos. Thanks, all.

Best body is Rachel's sister. Alissa? Aaryn is beautiful. The camera loves her. Candace looks good, too. Howard looks great. Helen looks good for two kids. Jeremy - no. he does not look good. Now is when they are forming alliances, yes? Nick will gravitate to Aaryn and David? I'm forgetting names. Can't wait.

Best female bod, imo, is Jessie's. Rachel2.0...I just can't! Best guy's bod...not feelin any of 'em, but Howard looks good.

Back on topic ...

Anyone one want to wager when the ants will return? Prize would be Bragger's Rights only.

I pick Wednesdays, July 10 or August 14.

No, he's not. He's more like braincake and I for one am intrigued.

We can pick 2 dates? ok... July 26 or 27

hmmm....curous as to why Andy was included in the "beefcake" shot when he's no more beefcakey than McCrea or Spencer. <_<

I'm also intrigued by Andy. I enjoy seeing how intelligent people play the game (professor and masters degree in communication.) This is not to say others aren't intelligent, nor that Andy is going to be good at this....we've seen other so called intelligent people fail miserably at the game time and again.

Guest 6Borders

Cyn, I actually watched those interviews first and glad I did. There is a lot more information to gain from watching them IMO. I took notes on each of those interviews and really like all the other interviews I watched across the internet. ITA with you on the Jeff interviews. :)

I watched them too (trying to get to know the HG's so I can do updates w/out having to figure who they are)!

I have to say I liked Rachel's sis even less after the long interview. I could not imagine spending 20 min with her and not knowing she is related to Rach. (Everyone was reporting that she was the big sis and she's younger).

Interesting too that the HG's have been told it's a No-Floater Season!

I watched them too (trying to get to know the HG's so I can do updates w/out having to figure who they are)!

I have to say I liked Rachel's sis even less after the long interview. I could not imagine spending 20 min with her and not knowing she is related to Rach. (Everyone was reporting that she was the big sis and she's younger).

Interesting too that the HG's have been told it's a No-Floater Season!

i was going to correct you on that but i said no biggie lol :animated_bouncy:

I hope they don't dump someone out of the game on the first night like they did last season (don't remember if it happened in any other season). Happy that there are no retreads this season. Even if one HG or maybe more are related to past HGs, at least they are all new people. I watched some of the interviews on CBS and the only thing I can say about the new HGs is, Sheesh... Jeff is still just way too good looking.

First HOH COMP

2hmd8qx.jpg

Entering the house

6t0l6c.jpg

:animated_bouncy:

Guest 6Borders

I hope they don't dump someone out of the game on the first night like they did last season (don't remember if it happened in any other season). Happy that there are no retreads this season. Even if one HG or maybe more are related to past HGs, at least they are all new people. I watched some of the interviews on CBS and the only thing I can say about the new HGs is, Sheesh... Jeff is still just way too good looking.

I don't think they will dump someone out right off the bat. It didn't go over too well with the fans!

First HOH COMP

2hmd8qx.jpg

Entering the house

6t0l6c.jpg

How are you getting the pics???

I don't think they will dump someone out right off the bat. It didn't go over too well with the fans!

How are you getting the pics???

got to know where to look

"hamsterwatch" release these

look them up on twitter

Guest 6Borders

got to know where to look

"hamsterwatch" release these

look them up on twitter

What I meant was how are people able to get them? There are no feeds. Do certain people get to see inside the house pre-season??

Jokers has some of those pics, and a few more, up too

^ I think CBS/BB likes to release them as teasers...to build up the hype and get people to watch the show tonight.

What I meant was how are people able to get them? There are no feeds. Do certain people get to see inside the house pre-season??

i think cbs probably release them to certain sites to promote the first show

some sites are closer to bb crew than others :animated_bouncy:

Jokers has some of those pics, and a few more, up too

i am a member of jokers

i exile there when i got banned here for 2 weeks back in bb8

both are good boards

jokers i call my fast pace board and morty's is my more intimate slow pace board where everyone knows everyone

jokers tends to be bb 24/7 365 days while morty's isnt

so they tend to be on top of stuff more often

overall both boards are good ....... :animated_bouncy:

^ I only post here, but like to check out the other sites for updated info. For some reason I never got into hamsterwatch. usually just SS & jokers.

Guest 6Borders

I actually don't find any of the guys attractive :(

Howard is definite eye candy and Judd is a nice looking man I think!

Well, haven't looked at anything yet, been sooo dang busy, but will be watching tonight for sure