BB15 General Discussion

Slowpoke

Thought I'd put up a General Discussion topic thread for comments that don't pertain to just one particular HG.

Stuff you can't think of where else to post.

Example: I just got finished slowly picking thru the HG's bios and comments that posters have posted to this point.

Yikes - - I haven't even begun to watch their interviews with Jeff yet.

Hope I get done before the dang show starts :excl::glare:

(Mods.. if there's a thread similar to this already.. remove this one when you get a chance.)

• Replies 680
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest 6Borders

Great idea and thanks Slowpoke. There are a lot of comments which really don't fit in any one category, especially if making multiple comments about hg's (so they don't get crossed in each other's threads)!

Yeah. Thanks, slowpoke.

One thing I like about this season is being able to come to Morty's because usually I don't know the HG's as well as I feel I do this year. It's been fun. I know some of them are going to be totally different than I expect them to be but at least I know their names, where they are from and what they're up to in life.

Guest 6Borders

I still think all of them are related to a past HG in some way...any guesses (other than Rachel's ditzy sister) who might be related to whom?????

I think:

Andy related to Ragan

Nick related to Boogie

Judd related to Hantz'

David related to either Frank or Hayden.....

Ahhhh just finished looking at my last video interview.

Trying not to make any quick decisions about any of them... lol... trying :excl:

Lots of pretty gals who think they might try to use a Showmance to further their game - - - hmm good luck with that.

Some decent guys, but not many hunks to go around.

Also predict LOTS of time in the bathroom primping for BBAD.... my least fav time of the day :kwasny:

Guest 6Borders

Also predict LOTS of time in the bathroom primping for BBAD.... my least fav time of the day :kwasny:

That's probably the reason for the extra big bathroom... :lol2:

gina already an outcast

judd sticking near gina she is his type

amanda odd pose

helen loving howard

spencer ashame of his body :animated_bouncy:

Guest 6Borders

Look where McCrae has his hand...lol!

Andy is going to be like Cochran (on first season of Survivor...not wanting to take his shirt off).

Jeremy...hate the tats!

palming that zZ's

playa playa playa :animated_bouncy:

fcv4he.jpg

:animated_bouncy:

2rcobhk.jpg

:animated_bouncy:

Those first 2 photos are so photo-shopped! Like, in the first one, if you look behind the girl on the right with her feet in the pool you'll see an arm and a foot that could only be attached to a body if there were some broken bones involved. And in the second one, they took pictures in small groups or alone and then put it all together.

Guest 6Borders

Those first 2 photos are so photo-shopped! Like, in the first one, if you look behind the girl on the right with her feet in the pool you'll see an arm and a foot that could only be attached to a body if there were some broken bones involved. And in the second one, they took pictures in small groups or alone and then put it all together.

I was thinking the same thing, that they looked cut 'n pasted (especially the first one).

Makes me wonder if BB has divided the house into teams!

I'm bummed that they aren't putting something on the feeds already, even it it's just fish. I've been a subscriber of the live feeds since season 2 or 3, and they used to turn them on days before the show started. It was fun to watch the fish while chatting in the chat room, and now and them a slip up would happen and a mic would go live for a moment or two. I hate this flat 'early bird' place holder. Dont they need to test the feeds at some point before tomorrow??

Guest 6Borders

I'm bummed that they aren't putting something on the feeds already, even it it's just fish. I've been a subscriber of the live feeds since season 2 or 3, and they used to turn them on days before the show started. It was fun to watch the fish while chatting in the chat room, and now and them a slip up would happen and a mic would go live for a moment or two. I hate this flat 'early bird' place holder. Dont they need to test the feeds at some point before tomorrow??

Are the chat rooms open over there????

Marty, uvp...thanks for posting the pics. I had just come online to find a few good pics to use as wallpaper so you made my job easy. lol

I went in to watch the videos located below the feed window. I was having a terrible time with them being choppy. I sure hope this isn't a picture of things to come on the feeds. I checked to see if all my drivers were up to date and did my other regular maintenance. When I came back to them it still did it. Grrrrrr. This shouldn't be happening with a brand new computer. :angry:

Great photos. Thanks, all.

Best body is Rachel's sister. Alissa? Aaryn is beautiful. The camera loves her. Candace looks good, too. Howard looks great. Helen looks good for two kids. Jeremy - no. he does not look good. Now is when they are forming alliances, yes? Nick will gravitate to Aaryn and David? I'm forgetting names. Can't wait.

Yes, thanks for the thread, Slow - and it's good to read familiar faces all these years. (Hi, Marty, UVP, Wicked One :animated_wave: )

I've only watched the interviews with Jeff (doesn't he look fantastic!).

I like 'em all so far. Maybe a first for me - to not find one I'd want out immediately.

My biggest curiosity for tomorrow is:

Who's gonna figure out the Alissa/Rachael connection first????

(a tad off-topic - forgive please)

Ooh, saw that I'm labeled a Live Feed Updater/Capper.

Gang, I swear dyslexia is growing on me as I get older. Or my mind runs ahead of my fingers. I can't promise to do live feeds any more. I tried last year and dropped out. But I'd like to think I could share my two cents somewhere, sometimes, and Morty's still has a sense of home.

(a little off topic)

Katydidit... I'm listed as an LFU too.... but, lol, I'm so slow I usually just poke my 2 cents in early in the a.m. when they're

sleeping - or when just a few HG's are up and I can keep track of what's going on.

With everyone pitching in here and there (some giving whole afternoons and evenings) - - I'm sure Morty's viewers

are getting really great coverage.