Sign in to follow this  
morty

Two things to Tivo Sunday June 23rd

8:00PM- ABC “Celebrity Wife Swap” (Bristol and Willow Palin/Joan and Melissa Rivers)

10:00PM- Lifetime “Devious Maids” series premiere

I was surprised to read the comments on another web site full of Joan Rivers haters, and I would have rather seen the swap with Sarah Palin than Bristol, but still... this will be the first time I've watched "Wife Swap" in years... It should be a real train wreck, and who doesn't like that? I probably won't watch "Wife Swap" again until the get Paula Dean to swap with Jada Pinkett Smith.

And I've already seen the first episode of "Devious Maids." This is a comedy-drama series created by Marc Cherry, based on the Mexican TV series "Ellas son la Alegría del Hogar," which translates to English as "They Are the Home's Joy" and was heavily influenced by "Desperate Housewives." The show's cast includes Ana Ortiz, Dania Ramirez, Roselyn Sánchez, Edy Ganem, Judy Reyes and Susan Lucci in main roles. The series centers on a four Latina maids working in the homes of Beverly Hills’ wealthiest and most powerful families.

I'm not sure if I like this show yet, but there are a lot of characters in the story, so you'll need to watch it from the start.

Don't forget, Sunday is also the premiere of “Whodunnuit” at 9:00OM, right after "Wife Swap."

joanrivers-1-340x440.jpg

o-DEVIOUS-MAIDS-570.jpg