Guest 6Borders

Guest 6Borders

Nick

nickcastphoto.jpg

Name: Nick Uhas
Hometown: Hilliard, N.Y.
Lives: New York, N.Y.
Marital Status: Single
Three adjectives that describe you: Positive, adventurous and excited.
Favorite Activities: Skating, running, biking, lifting, hiking, skiing, snow-boarding, traveling, anything and everything that keeps your body moving…haha, yes…everything.
What do you think will be the most difficult part about living inside the “Big Brother” house? Not having information coming in from the outside world.... it will be like a nuclear bomb shelter living ... I can still rock, it will basically be like wrestling season or studying for the MCAT operates.
Strategy for winning “Big Brother”: Make quick and personal relationships with a very select few. Stick with them through the thick and thin.... this is really the only way to rock n’ roll.
Which past “Big Brother” cast member did you like most or least? Mike Malin the most! He is the man! His personality and attitude are perfect and on point…he's an entrepreneur and smart as hell. I disliked Ashley... she's a spray tan technician.
What are you afraid of? Actually nothing...my body is afraid of heights because there is potential damage... but my mind knows how to deal with it. My body will react to things like grinding a 20 foot drop rail and 540'ing off to the flat pavement with nervousness... but my mind is stronger, which is why I am a great roller-blader... overcoming your physical fears with your mind!
What is the accomplishment you are most proud of? I placed 7th place in the North American World Championship, Aggressive Skating Association (stunt rollerblading); 4th place, Division 1 wrestling State of Ohio 135 lbs; Graduated with a 3.92 B.S. biology (Pre-Med major), minor at Yale University in Economics.
Finish this sentence: My life’s motto is…Work wild, live free.
What would you take into the house and why? Organic Peanut Butter and Jam with cracked wheat bread: I live on PB and J's... I know they are good and healthy and I love them! My phone to Instagram all the crazy stuff that goes down. Tony Robbins CD's (every single one of them): to stay focused, sharp and on point!
What would you do if “Big Brother” made you famous? I would use all of the brand equity as a entrepreneur and keep the ball rolling and build the life I want... the exact life!!! Hosted Shows, Web Shows, Partnerships, branded products as residual of shows, collaborations, restaurants, coffee company, expert press consulting, the sky is the limit!!!

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest 6Borders

He annoyed the heck out of me before I even finished posting his bio! First impression...First Class Jerk!!!

i think he will be a decent in comps if he doesnt throw them

probably the male most likely too do well in small frame endurance comps if he is still around for them

loves to talk

wonder if he has an off switch

downfall will be trying to be too much of a puppet master for his own good

potential to be the next brian bb10

seem to already have the game all plan out

the game never works out for those type of people

:animated_bouncy:

I've got a feeling that Jeremy McGuire is hot aplenty when that shirt comes off and I think that he is a big guy. Tall. Nick does have one helluva body but shut the hell up for a second will you and please lose the hands.

He also stated he went around the world in 79 days. I don't think that qualifies him for anything related to BB. lol

I do think he'll be his own worst enemy. Talk too much, Grate on other HG nerves. He also said his weakness is lovely women. Aahhh his achilles heel. :lol:

Guest 6Borders

He makes me suspicious after re-reading his bio and listening to him!

He describes his occupation as "entrepreneur" but he does not list what he DOES or any accomplishments as an entrepreneur, only what he would DO as one if BB made him famous/he won the money.

His favorite player is Mike Malin (not Mike Boogie), who, tho he is an even bigger jerk than this guy, IS an entrepreneur (and Nick makes a point of mentioning that and expanding on praise).

I'm calling Nick related to Boogie somehow!

I like him, he's very strategic in his thinking but clearly is used to public speaking. I find him a bit on the arrogant side, but also entertaining. I don't see him sitting on the sidelines very much- I think he'll be right in the mix of things from the moment they walk in the door. He may end up being one of my favorites.

Yeah, he's a freaky guy. Way hyper and all those non-specific work angles make me wonder. However..........if he can chill it down a notch or two - he has to know how to work the hyper gene by now and how it affects others - there might be a lot to him. I think he is health oriented; right? Nick's problem, imo, is that there will be no outlet big enough for his neverending energy.

I read somewhere that Hayden said the most difficult thing about his stint in the Big Brother house was the constant boredom. He said there was literally nothing to do, days on end, except talk about big brother. Something like that.

Nick might be the popular guy. Imo, it would behoove him to latch onto a woman and a best friend ; pronto.

He would drive me up the wall after about 2 minutes of listening to him I told my husband turn it off............. He needs to calm down or take something. It was like finger nails on a chalk board listening to him.

Guest 6Borders

He would drive me up the wall after about 2 minutes of listening to him I told my husband turn it off............. He needs to calm down or take something. It was like finger nails on a chalk board listening to him.

He's probably already driving the other HG's nuts...LOL!!!

He sort of reminds me of that guy who went into the house and said "my house, my game" (can't remember his name but he was a jerk like Nick)

His favorite player is Mike Malin (not Mike Boogie), who, tho he is an even bigger jerk than this guy, IS an entrepreneur (and Nick makes a point of mentioning that and expanding on praise).

Hey 6Borders, I thought Mike Malin WAS Mike Boogie... ?

Guest 6Borders

Hey 6Borders, I thought Mike Malin WAS Mike Boogie... ?

He is but my point was that almost no one refers to Boogie as "Mike Malin", it's always "Boogie" or "Mike Boogie"

I just found it strange that this guy idolizes Boogie and referred to him by proper name!

I have a very suspicious mind especially where BB HG's are concerned and when Grodner actually does something like bring in "all new people".

He is but my point was that almost no one refers to Boogie as "Mike Malin", it's always "Boogie" or "Mike Boogie"

I just found it strange that this guy idolizes Boogie and referred to him by proper name!

I have a very suspicious mind especially where BB HG's are concerned and when Grodner actually does something like bring in "all new people".

That makes much more sense than you not knowing who that was. I am easily cofused sometimes... :lookaround:

I will go back to my lurking ways!

That makes much more sense than you not knowing who that was. I am easily cofused sometimes... :lookaround:

Actually, mrsmuffin; I don't think that he started out with the name Malin, either. LOL. There is yet another name that Boogie uses/used. Can't remember it. The plot thickens.... :kid:

He's probably already driving the other HG's nuts...LOL!!!

He sort of reminds me of that guy who went into the house and said "my house, my game" (can't remember his name but he was a jerk like Nick)

You have that right they may have already evicted him LOL

Actually, mrsmuffin; I don't think that he started out with the name Malin, either. LOL. There is yet another name that Boogie uses/used. Can't remember it. The plot thickens.... :kid:

Thank you Google... "Malin was born Michael Robert Carri on July 16, 1970" http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mike_Malin_(Big_Brother)

I guess I didn't go back to Lurking... :-)

Guest 6Borders

Nooooo...don't lurk!!! Jump right in and keep posting away. I should have explained myself better!

I just don't see how anyone can be in awe of Boogie unless they are related...LOL!