McCrae Olson (Pre-season)

Guest 6Borders

kinda dont see him going after a guy at this point

would burn his bridge with guys of the house :animated_bouncy:

Guest 6Borders

poor guy no one believes he is a pizza delivery boy

i wouldnt either if i was there

seems to a devious side thou :animated_bouncy:

It's the beauty of the BB house...you can't run and you can't hide!! I can't wait for his DR's when he says he's a partner in a company!

I like him, but he's playing kind of stupid. No one believes he's a pizza delivery boy because they think he's too smart. So he's already got a target on his back. He would have been better off saying he was a computer tech. They would have bought that. Then he wins the first HOH competition. Hg in the past have tried to lose the first couple of HOH competitions for a reason. It usually puts a HUGE target on your back. If you're not as good physically, mentally, or have a great memory - you're kind of playing against yourself. He's smart enough possibly. Let's just hope. He may be the smartest in the house.

I like him, but he's playing kind of stupid. No one believes he's a pizza delivery boy because they think he's too smart. So he's already got a target on his back. He would have been better off saying he was a computer tech. They would have bought that. Then he wins the first HOH competition. Hg in the past have tried to lose the first couple of HOH competitions for a reason. It usually puts a HUGE target on your back. If you're not as good physically, mentally, or have a great memory - you're kind of playing against yourself. He's smart enough possibly. Let's just hope. He may be the smartest in the house.

usually i am for the throw the first comp if you arent in danger

but i felt he needed

they already didnt trust his back story so he may have went up

if he handle his hoh the right way he could come out rosy

the goal in the first hoh is to make it look like it was a group decision as to who to put up and not go wilie :animated_bouncy: