Guest 6Borders

Guest 6Borders

Kaitlin

kaitlyncastphoto.jpg

Name: Kaitlin Barnaby
Hometown: Vadnais Heights, Minn.
Lives: Minneapolis, Minn.
Marital Status: Single
Three adjectives that describe you: Persevering, tenacious and analytical.
Favorite Activities: Enjoying music and coffee in a shop, taking walks and just being outside on beautiful days biking, running, etc.
What do you think will be the most difficult part about living inside the “Big Brother” house? Being cut off from the outside world. I am very dependent on the people in my life.
Strategy for winning “Big Brother”: Stay strong and focused! Don’t let these people play you since they can be very manipulative and fake. I’m a very closed off person and will keep to myself.
What are you afraid of? Spiders and the dark mostly…also dying alone.
What is the accomplishment you are most proud of? Overcoming the obstacles in my life and things my family has thrown at me and the person it has made me today.
Finish this sentence: My life’s motto is…People are as happy as they choose to be.
What would you take into the house and why? My computer to stay somewhat connected to my friends and family, my closet because I’m clothes and shoes crazy and my Sudoku or a book to help me sleep at night.
What would you do if “Big Brother” made you famous? Pay off all of my debt, enjoy my 15 minutes of fame and send my money towards good causes.

Guest 6Borders

Predict she is going to have one meltdown after another about missing her family and friends!

Definitely bottom of the list in getting very far!

good grief why do bb always recruit hg's from bars

does working in a bar making you a good hg's?

guys girls usually dont do well in bb :animated_bouncy:

Since she isn't familiar with the show I doubt she'll last very long. In this scenario being co-dependent is not a good thing and the other HG who know the game will figure her out pretty quick. Definitely think she'll be one of the first to go.

Since she isn't familiar with the show I doubt she'll last very long. In this scenario being co-dependent is not a good thing and the other HG who know the game will figure her out pretty quick. Definitely think she'll be one of the first to go.

sometimes not being as familiar with the show is a plus

not all the times but sometimes

you dont go in with added pressure to do well/ or a blueprint of how to play the game

how many super fans have we seen flamed out by overplaying early eg.ronnie, annie

two of most recent winners jordan/hayden werent big bb fans before they enter the house :animated_bouncy:

Guest 6Borders

sometimes not being as familiar with the show is a plus

not all the times but sometimes

you dont go in with added pressure to do well/ or a blueprint of how to play the game

how many super fans have we seen flamed out by overplaying early eg.ronnie, annie

two of most recent winners jordan/hayden werent big bb fans before they enter the house :animated_bouncy:

You're right because Hayden tried out for Survivor first! Sometimes super-fans tend to overthink how much they know about the game.

Guest 6Borders

Moxie, I was thinking along the same lines. Now that I have started to re-read bio's and info on the HG's is showing up I am wondering if BB might be having another variation of secret alliances like they did in (I think) Season 6 or a combination of that and the X-Factor. It's not really usual for HG's to have never watched the show or don't know much about it unless they are recruited for a twist!

Strategy for winning “Big Brother”: Stay strong and focused! Don’t let these people play you since they can be very manipulative and fake. I’m a very closed off person and will keep to myself.

keep to yourself

i guess we know the hg's who will make us say kaitlin who

keeping to yourself not sure that is best strategy

you dont have to be buddy with everyone but you must interact on some level :animated_bouncy:

8wblmc.jpg

:animated_bouncy:

she and nick were my picks to win the game

one male n female

so far so good :animated_bouncy: