Guest 6Borders

Guest 6Borders

Judd

juddcastphoto.jpg

Name: Judd Daughtery
Hometown: Englewood, Tenn.
Lives: Etowah, Tenn.
Marital Status: Single
Three adjectives that describe you: Funny, unreadable and unpredictable.
Favorite Activities: I love to frog gig (frog hunting) in the summer. I also love to camp, have bonfires, cookouts, go to the river, lake, etc. I love anything outside when the weather is good. Anything with friends and family is a blast.
What do you think will be the most difficult part about living inside the “Big Brother” house? If there’s someone I can’t stand I am used to just getting the hell away from them, so in the house it won’t be that easy. I will not only have to strategize a way to get them out of the game, I will also have to think if it’s a good time to get rid of them or if it would be better to keep them around and torture my sanity for a few more weeks just so it will help me more in the long run.
Strategy for winning “Big Brother”: My strategy is to play a complete social and strategic game, which I will be very good at. I would like to find an older loyal person to work with and also have a guy who is good at competitions that’s around my age I could relate to and that is loyal, and either a really hot girl or a smart person. Easier said than done, I don’t think a set strategy would ever work going into the game. But these are key character types I am going to be scoping out in hopes of making alliance or two. I want to outplay Will and Dan’s games. Come on, its possible!!!
Which past “Big Brother” cast member did you like most or least? DanBB10, Russell BB11, Keesha BB10, are 3 of my favorite players based on their gameplay and how their attitudes were in the house. I also like Jeff, Jordan, Danielle, Cassi, Dominic, Frank, Jojo etc. (I’m a fan). I despised Ronnie BB11 and "Cowboy" BB5 and also didn’t like Mike Boogie!!!!! Mike Boogie is my least favorite player to ever play the game.
What are you afraid of? Heights and spiders!
What is the accomplishment you are most proud of? Overcoming and dealing with anxiety! I have had anxiety all of my life and never really realized it. When I was about 21 I had a panic attack. I realized I had anxiety issues and though I did get some Xanax, I also had to coach myself and train my brain how to not get nervous and it works! It took me a little bit but I have really learned how to stop it before it happens and just make myself chill. You would never understand what an accomplishment this was unless you have ever had anxiety.
Finish this sentence: My life’s motto is… Life’s a game, you should always be strategic and be ready for your next move.
What would you take into the house and why? iPhone (would never happen) camera to take crazy pics with my new friends and pranks we pull. 2. Picture of family 3. A ball ( we could make up so many games with a ball) I’m not big on material things, I would be fine with just the basic BB necessities.
What would you do if “Big Brother” made you famous? I would appreciate BB for doing that for me and I would try to enjoy my 15 minutes as long as I could. If I made a lot of money I would like to travel, donate to St. Judes, and maybe even go on a couple mission trips.

Guest 6Borders

Love that he supports St. Jude's!!!!!!!

A little worried about the "Hantz like" attitude regarding his temper and not letting people degrade him.

(if the theory on the twist is that every HG is related in some way to a past HG he's gotta be a Hantz relative).

I remember when Adam the winner of his season (I forget what season number) was going to give all this money to charity and started out as being this really nice guy. Guess he ended up doing jail time. Yes Judd does seem nice but I am not trusting first impressions anymore.

like jojo types

i might have to question is judgement for the bb game lol

ginamarie maybe his type then

not sure she will go for him lol

seem to be familiar with game

but maybe out of his comfort zone in the game :animated_bouncy:

My question is where did they find this guy. I cannot see him making a video to go on BB but he must have, right? I cannot even see him watching BB. Survivor, maybe.

seem like hillbilly so i am surprised bb is his type of show too :animated_bouncy:

I'm a little disappointed with Judd. When I watched the Jeff interview, I decided he's probably my favorite, at least of the guys. Then I watched the 15 minute extended interview with We Love Big Brother and I think he's a little too nice. I still like him, but I don't think he'll bring a lot in the way of entertainment. I also think he's too much of a nice guy and maybe a little too naive to last very long into the season.

I know a hundred guys just like Judd. He's a good ole country boy and what you see is what you get. That's a good thing in my book. ;)

he might be too much of a straight shooter

sometimes you have to bs you way through the game

if he can be the house comic relief he may stand a chance :animated_bouncy:

Just watched video.

Good ol' boy - and for some reason Duck Dynasty seemed to come to mind ^_^

I'm hoping he can keep cool and not jump into defensive mode to fast... hmmm

Guest 6Borders

I remember when Adam the winner of his season (I forget what season number) was going to give all this money to charity and started out as being this really nice guy. Guess he ended up doing jail time. Yes Judd does seem nice but I am not trusting first impressions anymore.

Marty, I think the difference here is that Judd has a relative who was helped by St. Jude's Children's Hospital and that's one of the reasons he supports/would like to support it! He definitely comes across as a "pay it forward guy".

Marty, I think the difference here is that Judd has a relative who was helped by St. Jude's Children's Hospital and that's one of the reasons he supports/would like to support it! He definitely comes across as a "pay it forward guy".

Adam had the same story... I just don't trust these people that say they are giving money to charity and use that for game play. I true giver doesn't have to proclaim it. JMO

Guest 6Borders

Well, if he wins he can move up to steak from squirrel.

Maybe squirrel or possum will be on the Have-Not menu....lol!! :laugh4:

In-laws were (and some still are) hunters and fisherman.

Lots of stories passed down about how some of the families survived on being able to eat squirrel and rabbit during The Depression.

(lol - just a little side note) :gunsmilie:^_^