Guest 6Borders

Guest 6Borders

Jessie

jessiecastphoto.jpg

Name: Jessie Kowalski
Hometown: Beaumont, Texas
Living: San Antonio, Texas
Marital Status: Single
Three adjectives that describe you: Sexy, driven and smart.
Favorite Activities: Reading, social media, yoga, swimming, taking my dog on walks, laying by the pool, cooking and dancing.
What do you think will be the most difficult part about living inside the “Big Brother” house? Being away from my Ari. He is my whole world and we have a great mom-pup bond.
Strategy for winning “Big Brother”: Lay low as long as possible and align with the smartest and strongest! Also, make a final two deal with who I have the best connection with. Try to win as many competitions as possible. Be friendly, fun and helpful… and enjoy the ride.
Which past “Big Brother” cast member did you like most or least? Danielle was my favorite because she is pretty, cool, laid back and knows the game! Dick was my least favorite. I respect his gameplay but I would be annoyed by him.
What are you afraid of? Flying and overpasses.
What is the accomplishment you are most proud of? Graduating from University of Texas in 4 years and getting this opportunity with Big Brother means everything to me.
Finish this sentence: My life’s motto is… When at first you don’t succeed, try again.
What would you take into the house and why? My dog, Ari! Just kidding, but I would love that! My iPhone 5 so I could see what my friends and family are up to and my iPod because music keeps me entertained and helps me think.
What would you do if “Big Brother” made you famous? I would be the happiest girl on the planet. I would love the opportunity to share my life with others and inspire people to follow their dreams!

Guest 6Borders

Loves her dog...plus!!!

Fav player, Danielle...hmmmmm!!!

From her bio, I would venture to say she has no clue how to play Big Brother!!

i could see her doing well in comps

maybe over trusting to a degree :animated_bouncy:

Guest 6Borders

Is it me or does she plan to float to the end and let someone else carry her. I think she is an early exit from the house.

"lay low as long as possible and align with the smartest and strongest".....sounds like a floater or coat-tail rider to me!

Guest 6Borders

Self admitedly "really emotional"...look for a lot of drama!

I like HG's who are super-excited about being on BB but I think she's a ditzy expendable!

A younger side to Ms Jessie:

628x471.jpg

Jessie Kowalski from San Antonio, Texas, center, won the women's dance contest held at Coca-Cola beach behind the Radisson Resort on South Padre Island, Texas, Tuesday, March 15, 2005. This was the second day of National Lampoon's Greek Games. Photo: JOE HERMOSA, AP

Guest 6Borders

Well, if she won a dance contest at least she has some talent more than putting on a bikini and walking down a runway!

Blah. Not a fan.

Does she remind anyone of Cassie?

if she is cassie that means she will get the boot early probably by elissa haha.....

spends endless hours putting on makeup and making pucker up faces in the mirror

i dont see cassie frankly :animated_bouncy:

Guest 6Borders

I kind of see her as one of those HG's who comes back on finale night and we all say "who...was she in the house?"

Guest 6Borders

I think she is going to have a really hard time handling the pressure of the BB House (unless there are secret alliances going in). She's going to do a lot of crying!

A younger side to Ms Jessie:

Jessie Kowalski from San Antonio, Texas, center, won the women's dance contest held at Coca-Cola beach behind the Radisson Resort on South Padre Island, Texas, Tuesday, March 15, 2005. This was the second day of National Lampoon's Greek Games. Photo: JOE HERMOSA, AP

she was around 17-18 then :animated_bouncy:

"lay low as long as possible and align with the smartest and strongest".....sounds like a floater or coat-tail rider to me!

Either you guys didn't read the part where she said she wants to win as many competitions as possible or you chose to ignore it. No floater. Laying low until you figure who to align with is smart gameplay. Maybe you think Brian from BB10 had a great strategy by aligning with everyone on day 1. Got him very far.

azjtdl.jpg

:animated_bouncy:

nice smile :animated_bouncy:

Guest 6Borders

Either you guys didn't read the part where she said she wants to win as many competitions as possible or you chose to ignore it. No floater. Laying low until you figure who to align with is smart gameplay. Maybe you think Brian from BB10 had a great strategy by aligning with everyone on day 1. Got him very far.

I read it! She also says she wants to form two alliances, which is stupid because you get caught every time (and to me is a floater because she can't commit so just wants to float and let both alliances carry her)!