Jeremy McGuire (Pre-season)

Guest 6Borders

Guest 6Borders

Jeremy

jeremycastphoto.jpg

Name: Jeremy McGuire
Hometown: Katy, Texas
Marital Status: Single
Three adjectives that describe you: Charismatic, spontaneous and fearless.
Favorite Activities: Painting, skating, boating and any sports.
What do you think will be the most difficult part about living inside the “Big Brother” house? Not being able to keep in close contact with my mom, since I always have – it would be difficult to just stop.
Strategy for winning “Big Brother”: Just to be versatile and always keep in mind that I’m there to win and not make friends.
Which past “Big Brother” cast member did you like most or least? I’ve never really watched the show…my mom loves it though. She was the one who recommended that I sign up.
What are you afraid of? Poisonous animals.
What is the accomplishment you are most proud of? Buying and owning my own sail boat, by far.
Finish this sentence: My life’s motto is…Dream as if you live forever, live as if you die tomorrow.
What would you take into the house and why? Paint supplies, skateboard and a hacky sack.
What would you do if “Big Brother” made you famous? I’m not sure…I guess work hard to stay famous.

jeremy n howard will battle out for the who will be the biggest target in the house based on physical stature

another recruit better hope he doesn't get shane at some point

small frame endurance comp will give him problems

i would be surprise if he is a fan favorite

i can see him being similar to bb5 scott

overconfidence may do him in at some point :animated_bouncy:

He hasn't watched a single episode of BB. He says it'll be hard to walk the line between confident and arrogant. Hmmmmm Doesn't sound to me like he'll have much of a chance. His mom can tell him all kinds of things but I think HG who have never watched the game haven't had much success. One thing I did find interesting is he has his bachelor in communication. They could come in handy. We'll see.

My least favorite in the cast. Dumb, arrogant and annoying. A bad combination!

Oh come now, you take out dumb and arrogant and the house would be empty.

Guest 6Borders

Oh come now, you take out dumb and arrogant and the house would be empty.

True, but if you put dumb, arrogant (and probably related to Big Dick Johnson, Frank's Dad and/or one of their cronies) on Season 15 you will have most likely have Grodner's next BB Muscle-Bound Jerk Boy Toy who will haunt us for seasons to come same as Jesse has!!!!

i like his just be versatile strategy and not going in there to make friends

seems many hg's think they are on the let's be friends show and forget all about the game

if he can stay away from the showmance he may last a week :laugh4:

with showmances they target the stronger player of the two :animated_bouncy:

Guest 6Borders

When the HG's are first announced I think we all race thru the first bio's and interviews like giddy schoolkids on the first day of Summer. When I go back and really watch/read indepth it changes.

I am starting to think there is nothing dumb about this guy. First off, when Jeff asked what he did for a living, Jeremy says "before this...". He considers this his JOB for the Summer and seems like he does not plan to lose focus of that.

I am really looking forward to the interview with his mom...he is definitely "mommy driven" to do things!

one of the big males will make it far out of david, howard,jeremy

if jeremy plays his card right it just maybe him :animated_bouncy:

wbevid.jpg

:animated_bouncy:

Guest 6Borders

Totally thought he would be some hulk... not impressed at all with the bod.

Judging from the tats (will have to ask Wicked One) I am wondering if he is part Native American!

so many alliances will surely bite him in the azz eventually :animated_bouncy: