Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Welcome to TV Fan Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

Elissa Slater (Pre-season)

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
61 replies to this topic

Snuggs

Snuggs

• Pip
  • 490 posts

I think I am gonna wait and see how she acts before I judge.....who knows, she may be somewhat different then her sister!! 

Slimcruz

Slimcruz

Live Feed Updater

• LFU
  • 8,256 posts

She is beautiful.  Much prettier body than Rachel and really prettier than Rachel.  I'm with Snuggs; I will wait and see and not judge her because she is Rachel's sister.  Not saying that I would have put her on the show - because she is Rachel's sister - but they did and there you have it.

She needs to lose all that hair.  It does nothing for her.  She is pretty enough to keep it simple.

ImIn

ImIn

• Pip
  • 3,459 posts

10o4tvt.jpg

:animated_bouncy:

her boobs don't seem to like each other. 

Slimcruz

Slimcruz

Live Feed Updater

• LFU
  • 8,256 posts

LOL, Imin.  You are right.  What was I thinking?  Jesse Kowalski has the much better body.  I think poor Elissa has some capsular contracture going on there.  It's a damm shame that she did that to herself. 

She looks really long-waisted.

ImIn

ImIn

• Pip
  • 3,459 posts

:D

...and hiking her fun bags up to her chin isn't helping to down play that. 

6Borders

6Borders

Live Feed Updater

• LFU
  • 4,441 posts

I can't stand her already and her being related to Rach makes me like her less than I normally would.

Before Jeff even said who she was I didn't like her!

erinjs

erinjs

• Pip
  • 13,891 posts

I am trying not to judge her but.... it's hard not too, lol.

And her boobs do bother me.

uvp

uvp

• Pip
  • 20,023 posts

wonder what her catch phrase will be

you know those reilly love a catch phrase :animated_bouncy:

Slowpoke

Slowpoke

Live Feed Updater

• LFU
  • 7,723 posts

"nothing comes between me and my shot at Final 3"  :nono:

Slimcruz

Slimcruz

Live Feed Updater

• LFU
  • 8,256 posts

Whoever took the Reilly hook out of her nose did a great job.  Her face is really pretty if she would lose all that stuff she has going-on.  She is just too busy with the hair and boobs.  Not a yoga thing, at all.  not to me, anyway.

Namaste.  Nope.

Slowpoke

Slowpoke

Live Feed Updater

• LFU
  • 7,723 posts

hmm has anyone made any side comments about Elissa leaving her kid for a long block of time in this thread ?

I know it was talked about in Helen's thread.

Just wondering :animated_scratchchin:

Slimcruz

Slimcruz

Live Feed Updater

• LFU
  • 8,256 posts

hmm has anyone made any side comments about Elissa leaving her kid for a long block of time in this thread ?

I know it was talked about in Helen's thread.

Just wondering :animated_scratchchin:

I forget that she has a child.  I don't have children so my opinion doesn't come from the same place that as a mother.  I guess it is up to the person leaving their child.  Father or Mother.  Shelly's probably packed for her and took her to the airport and then had a party.

Justin

Justin

• Pip
  • 1,269 posts

Those look like some not-so-well-installed implants that's for sure..

Justin

Justin

• Pip
  • 1,269 posts

Oh god, yep. She's Rachel.

Slimcruz

Slimcruz

Live Feed Updater

• LFU
  • 8,256 posts

Oh god, yep. She's Rachel.

LOL

uvp

uvp

• Pip
  • 20,023 posts

julie probably did her no favors bring up that rachel quote

still they were going to figure her out eventually

:animated_bouncy:

princessb65

princessb65

• Pip
  • 86 posts

It all depends.  I would expect her to go into the game with the intention of keeping the fact she's Rachel's sister a secret, and I'll bet by week two she'll take someone into her confidence, and her secret will run through the house within a matter of hours. 

depositphotos_4411470-Target-center.jpg

Um they figured out rather quickly. Either they will align with her or get her out very quick!

Slimcruz

Slimcruz

Live Feed Updater

• LFU
  • 8,256 posts

If Elissa leaves (sooner or later) it will be because production engineered it.  She looks and acts so much like Rachel that my dog knew who she was.  Gimme a break.  Why did they do this?

WickedOne

WickedOne

Wicked Member

• Pip
  • 9,800 posts

Hope she's less fake than the two cantaloupes she's sporting in her bra. 

Slimcruz

Slimcruz

Live Feed Updater

• LFU
  • 8,256 posts

She looks ridiculous with all that fake hair and those gigantic shoes and implants.  No taste. She and Rachel share that; among other thing.  She could be the prettiest of them all but she has zero knowledge of how to use her looks to advantage.  Nervous.

One other thing about her that I HATE about people in person......she is constantly in your facing touching you.  I hate that.  I hate people crowding my space and reaching to touch me.  She does that. 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users