Elissa Slater (Pre-season)

Guest 6Borders

LOL. Hey, Imin!

:animated_wave: howdy slim!

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I watched her video and I thought there is no way that she will get away with not telling everyone she is Rachel's sister. If all of these people are Big Brother super fans like they claim they will have it figured out very quickly. I don't think she is as emotional as Rachel (at least from her video) but she definately would remind me of Rachel. The guy interviewing her said she reminded him of Rachel. I would be curious to know if she applied to the show or if she was asked.

Guest 6Borders

I watched her video and I thought there is no way that she will get away with not telling everyone she is Rachel's sister. If all of these people are Big Brother super fans like they claim they will have it figured out very quickly. I don't think she is as emotional as Rachel (at least from her video) but she definately would remind me of Rachel. The guy interviewing her said she reminded him of Rachel. I would be curious to know if she applied to the show or if she was asked.

I'm not a gambling person by nature but I would bet a paycheck Grodner recruited her (or Rachel asked Grodner to put her big sis on the show)! If she went to a casting call or submitted a video it was a formality!

If Grodner keeps HANDS OFF (which I doubt very much) .... I'll be surprised if she makes it far.

Although she does have the 'fitness' thing going for her in those type comps.

I was seeing too much Rachel in her for me to be a fan.

Guest 6Borders

If Grodner keeps HANDS OFF (which I doubt very much) .... I'll be surprised if she makes it far.

Although she does have the 'fitness' thing going for her in those type comps.

I was seeing too much Rachel in her for me to be a fan.

Yeah, it will be interesting to see how blatantly obvious Grodner is about keeping Ditz-Sis in the game. I'm sure she's all but promised her she will make the jury!

What I don't understand is why they would put that onus on only one houseguest and she clearly looks like Rachel so there isn't even the non-resemblance thing going. She will either turn out to be a magician at manipulating people and manage to stay or they will ostracize her. Lord knows I hope she doesn't share the whine trait. She can't find a Brendon even if there was one there; she is married. It's too crazy.

Guest 6Borders

Slim, there has just got to be some kind of "double dealing" going on with this whole senario and something is definitely rotten in Grodner-land! I just don't either see the need to showcase her ahead of time and practically set her to the wolves. If Grodner had just put her in the game and let that be part of the "figure it out" for everyone I would have been slightly (not much) more ok with her being there.

The only thing I could see happening is if her real life hubby is also in the game and she takes up a "showmance" with him, which would be pure drama albeit staged and scripted, otherwise it is just crazy!

Rachel is tweet 'n twittering all over the place, begging (practically paying) people to vote for her sis and the scuddlebutt going on is that the fans are not really liking that Rach's sis is on the show because it's an obvious "selection" by production. If she gets MVP it's definitely RIGGED!

she would be wise not to lead any workout sessions

as much as she would want too

once the secret is out she is rachel sister n if she leads workout

they will assume she will be tough to beat in competitions :animated_bouncy:

Guest 6Borders

I just can't see any Reily staying out of the spotlight and not being a "me, me, me...it's all about me"!!!!

The only difference (if a bio is to be believed) is that big sis is religious and she says if BB makes her famous (duh, that ship sailed into port the minute CBS announced you were Rachel's sis) that she would minister! She will probably turn out to be one of those "pray in Church on Sunday and on everyone else the rest of the week" religious people!

Can't believe she is going to bring to the table any qualities which are going to make the HG's like her. The glitter does not fall far from the sequins in this case!!!

10o4tvt.jpg

:animated_bouncy:

Well they have one thing in common nice boobs.............. You know I think you are right Borders she was probably put on the show either by Rachel asking or by Grodner. If everyone of the houseguests were related to a previous house guest that could be interesting but why only tell us about Elissa? Oh well I guess that's why I am not a TV producer LOL.

her boobs look too big for her :animated_bouncy:

Guest 6Borders

her boobs look too big for her :animated_bouncy:

Or else the suit is a few sizes too small.

I'm not a plastic surgeon but they do look way out of proportion!

She is beautiful. Much prettier body than Rachel and really prettier than Rachel. I'm with Snuggs; I will wait and see and not judge her because she is Rachel's sister. Not saying that I would have put her on the show - because she is Rachel's sister - but they did and there you have it.

She needs to lose all that hair. It does nothing for her. She is pretty enough to keep it simple.

10o4tvt.jpg

:animated_bouncy:

her boobs don't seem to like each other.

LOL, Imin. You are right. What was I thinking? Jesse Kowalski has the much better body. I think poor Elissa has some capsular contracture going on there. It's a damm shame that she did that to herself.

She looks really long-waisted.

^ :D

...and hiking her fun bags up to her chin isn't helping to down play that.

Guest 6Borders

I can't stand her already and her being related to Rach makes me like her less than I normally would.

Before Jeff even said who she was I didn't like her!

wonder what her catch phrase will be

you know those reilly love a catch phrase :animated_bouncy:

Whoever took the Reilly hook out of her nose did a great job. Her face is really pretty if she would lose all that stuff she has going-on. She is just too busy with the hair and boobs. Not a yoga thing, at all. not to me, anyway.

Namaste. Nope.