Elissa Slater (Pre-season)

Guest 6Borders

hmm has anyone made any side comments about Elissa leaving her kid for a long block of time in this thread ?

I know it was talked about in Helen's thread.

Just wondering :animated_scratchchin:

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hmm has anyone made any side comments about Elissa leaving her kid for a long block of time in this thread ?

I know it was talked about in Helen's thread.

Just wondering :animated_scratchchin:

I forget that she has a child. I don't have children so my opinion doesn't come from the same place that as a mother. I guess it is up to the person leaving their child. Father or Mother. Shelly's probably packed for her and took her to the airport and then had a party.

julie probably did her no favors bring up that rachel quote

still they were going to figure her out eventually

:animated_bouncy:

It all depends. I would expect her to go into the game with the intention of keeping the fact she's Rachel's sister a secret, and I'll bet by week two she'll take someone into her confidence, and her secret will run through the house within a matter of hours.

depositphotos_4411470-Target-center.jpg

Um they figured out rather quickly. Either they will align with her or get her out very quick!

She looks ridiculous with all that fake hair and those gigantic shoes and implants. No taste. She and Rachel share that; among other thing. She could be the prettiest of them all but she has zero knowledge of how to use her looks to advantage. Nervous.

One other thing about her that I HATE about people in person......she is constantly in your facing touching you. I hate that. I hate people crowding my space and reaching to touch me. She does that.

Guest 6Borders

So far she's Rachel with no personality. When the girls were doing the fashion show last night she said she wasn't going to say anything, she was just there to look pretty (groan). She is way too touchy-feely...was huggling and snugging up to Amanda last night.

Not sure what the timeline is between the time they enter the house and the time they actually do the first HOH but the other HG's figured out who she was almost immediately! Seems like several of them want her out just about as quickly as they figured out who she was.