Guest 6Borders

Guest 6Borders

Elissa

elissacastphoto.jpg

Name: Elissa Slater
Hometown: Concord, N.C.
Living: Kannapolis, N.C.
Marital Status: Married Mom
Three adjectives that describe you: Effervescent, ambitious and intriguing.
Favorite Activities: I love to do Yoga. I practice every day. I also run frequently as well as play tennis. I travel a lot and I love seeing the history of other countries. I like to go to the movies and cook.
What do you think will be the most difficult part about living inside the “Big Brother” house? Not talking to my husband or son. It will be difficult because I’m not away from both of them at the same time ever. I’m with either one or the other.
Strategy for winning “Big Brother”: I am going to bring qualities to the table that the house will like and want to keep around. I’m going to try and keep to myself and not let my emotions get the best of me. I’ll be more of a listener so I can feel out what’s going on in the other houseguests' minds.
Which past “Big Brother” cast member did you like most or least? Rachel Reilly rocks!!! I am biased. Rachel is fun, entertaining, plays the game, didn’t lie very often to get ahead and she is so hilarious. Monet was my least favorite because she was so bad at the game.
What are you afraid of? I’m afraid of heights and planes. What is the accomplishment you are most proud of: I am most proud of my son. He is so precious and such a beautiful boy and loves the Lord. It makes me feel amazing to know I contributed to his personality.
Finish this sentence: My life’s motto is… Live life to the fullest and have no regrets. Thank God for each good day he gives you and learn from the bad days and try not to repeat what caused them. Make no mistake twice. I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.
What would you take into the house and why? A bible, yoga mat and spray tan. What would you do if “Big Brother” made you famous: Use it to minister and help others.

http://www.cbs.com/shows/big_brother/video/R1B_DJGGLw2DYwHL3dMNg9C3BqaL7FoE/big-brother-get-to-know-elissa/

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest 6Borders

Anyone even remotely related to Rachel can leave right now.

I see she was not getting any votes for "like" on the poll here but I bet Grodner is loading the ballot box over on CBS for this idiot! I'm sure Grodner will make sure she gets a few HOH's and MVP's to stay in the game longer!

It all depends. I would expect her to go into the game with the intention of keeping the fact she's Rachel's sister a secret, and I'll bet by week two she'll take someone into her confidence, and her secret will run through the house within a matter of hours.

depositphotos_4411470-Target-center.jpg

Guest 6Borders

She won't be able to hide that she is Rachel's sister, they have the same mouth, eyes and laugh.

I agree and I doubt she will be able to hide it any more than Willie could hide being a Hantz. Besides, since there are no returning HG's (yet) everyone in the house is going to be (or at least should be) suspicious and keeping eyes and ears open.

she will be around awhile the producers will see to it

i bet mccrae is the one to bust her as rachel sister

let's see if his observant skills are up to par as he claimed

probably will happen in the first episode

then the deny deny game will begin

so far from interview she maybe more subdue than rachel

over/under how much she mention in the dr she is like own person or mention rachel name or do her mannerism

she does seem a bit coach up so not sure how natural she will come off on the show

:animated_bouncy:

She and Rachel are just so much this and so much that and yada poopie doo. Not enough ruffles and spangles in all of havana for this girl. I am hoping that she is going to be fun. Think she had an easier route to the houseguest list?

Guest 6Borders

Think she had an easier route to the houseguest list?

Definitely, as well as a few other "production assists"!! We all know Grodner loves Rachel. If you can't get one Olson twin you just book the other one!!

Based on the video's I saw of her I will say this, I think she is going to be like her sister and frankly if she is I will not like her one bit. She will be found out pretty quickly I think which will end up hurting her game. While I think she will be in the game for a while I don't see her winning.

I'm going to reserve judgment until we get to know her. I kinda like her based on her interviews. I didn't hate Rachel in S13 and was rooting for her near the end, extremely happy when she beat Porsche. I'm hoping Elissa is a tamer, saner, less emotional version of Rachel.

I think it's blatantly obvious that they are sisters- not only will she not be able to keep it a secret, but I bet most of the houseguests that are already fans of the show will recognize her in under a minute- mark my words. They are nearly identical.

That said, I'm actually really looking forward to seeing how this plays out. I strongly dislike Rachel, but I watch Big Brother for the drama- and I think having Elissa in the house will really shake things up. I'm curious to see how the others react to her, how long it'll take for some of them to accept her as her own person and not "Rachel's sister", and how different she'll be (or similar) to Rachel.

Guest 6Borders

Personally, I think she is going to be a big disappointment to Grodner's expectations (aka another Grodner big flop) and to the fans and the show in general. If you read the bio's there are a lot of HG's who listed Rachel among their least fav HG's so I'm sure Grodner was going for that angle to create drama by bringing in big sis.

A lot depends on how she plays it up. In her video she is basically giving the pale Rachel impressions, but even when she's just talking she comes across as a ditzy Rachel wanna-be to me. I really don't think she has another personality that she can show to the house and say "hey, I am nothing like Rachel".

The Rachel fans are not going to be getting Rachel2 and the Rachel haters probably won't have much to hate, other than the fact that she's Rachel's sister. I personally could not stand Rachel from the minute she opened her mouth and spoke and then followed up with that stupid cackle, and she never did anything from that point on to make me like her. Big sis has shown me no different so far. I think she is going to be a big boring HG!

I'm still kind of in awe that she is rachel's sister and a yoga instructor because of the obvious. I read that certification is 200 hours - which I think she is - and 500 hours - more advanced. I'll bet she has the body. She is prettier than rachel. I liked Rachel okay but she was way too all about Rachel and came across as one of the most insecure people ever on BB (she seems almost as insecure as Chima and Jesse but not quite). To be honest, I never thought that Rachel was pretty. Brendon was way prettier but I got past his looks because he was such a boring, dumb-ass. I think that Elissa is there for a reason.

probably the most likely to win the first MVP

comes in with built-in fanbase already

surprised her thread hasnt hit two pages yet :animated_bouncy:

probably the most likely to win the first MVP

comes in with built-in fanbase already

surprised her thread hasnt hit two pages yet :animated_bouncy:

I am not feeling that uvp -

I am not feeling that uvp -

who do you think will get it?

she seems the most logical being to me at least :animated_bouncy:

I think Nick..

no way

most already hate him

but you are probably being sarcastic :animated_bouncy:

BB will definetly see to it that Rachel Elissa stays for the season...ugh.

Guest 6Borders

who do you think will get it?

she seems the most logical being to me at least :animated_bouncy:

Grodner will make sure this dipstick gets mvp or hoh...it's what I like to call "A Grodner Given!"