David Girton (Pre-season)

Guest 6Borders

maybe the house luxury item will be for him to shower

i am sure the other hg's will appreciate it

if the smelly guy get any girls this season there is hope that anything is possible :animated_bouncy:

izp2td.jpg

:animated_bouncy:

Throw some Ralph Lauren clothes on him and put him in front of a cream Mercedes Ponton convertible and wrap it up in black and white and he'd be a moneymaker. Gorgeous body. Beautiful eyes. Fab hair.

I am hoping that I like David once this gets going.

lifeguard and dont want his hair wet

in wrong career field bro :animated_bouncy:

^ :lol2:

The main thing that turns me off about this guy is his narcissism. I can handle the whole surfer dude act but people who are so into themselves is a huge turn off to me. The same with Jessie. She seems to love herself a little too much. Maybe these two would be a good hook-up but the relationship could come to blows if they end up in a huge fight for mirror time!

The main thing that turns me off about this guy is his narcissism. I can handle the whole surfer dude act but people who are so into themselves is a huge turn off to me. The same with Jessie. She seems to love herself a little too much. Maybe these two would be a good hook-up but the relationship could come to blows if they end up in a huge fight for mirror time!

Talk about MY sarcastic wit. :lol2:

You are right, of course. Is it that we are just getting old, Moxie?

yea Ridgemont High mirror looking at himself image...who models themselves after that? And look at the body posture holding himself and hunched over ..so fearful even as he puts on that surfer ..I'm the dude front...Can not stand him and you know SlimCruz I like hair but this mop is just ugly, glad he got so bedraggled in the competition..really a life guard who does not like to get his hair wet...:PLEASE give me a break ..just one more boring self centered idiot ..this will not be a good season I fear. UGH