David Girton (Pre-season)

Guest 6Borders

Guest 6Borders

David

davidcastphotonew.jpg

Name: David Girton
Hometown: San Diego, Calif.
Marital Status: Single
Three adjectives that describe you: Goofy, sarcastic and competitive.
Favorite Activities: Surfing and skating
What do you think will be the most difficult part about living inside the “Big Brother” house? Not going to the beach every day. Surfing is pretty much my life – it just makes me happier, calms me down and helps me out when I’m having a bad day.
Strategy for winning “Big Brother”: Be myself and let my personality show and hope that my good looks take me to the end.
Which past “Big Brother” cast member did you like most or least? I liked Jeff the most because he’s just a cool cat and got a great girl at the end, Jordan. She is 10/10 on my list…quite the babe to say the least. My least favorite is Erica – she is just annoying, always crying, too emotional for my taste and wears too much makeup.
What are you afraid of? Spiders, roller coasters and crows.
What is the accomplishment you are most proud of? Doing the Lifeguard Academy Finish this sentence: My life’s motto is…to have fun!
What would you take into the house and why? Surfboard if there was a wave machine, skate board if there was a ramp and a TV – I watch way too much of it and I like to be entertained.
What would you do if “Big Brother” made you famous? Open up my own restaurant of some sort or a surf shop.

Guest 6Borders

Don't know what to think about this dude! I'm a surfer and I've been an ocean lifeguard. That training is intense and you can't be a stupid person either to pass all the written (no matter what you saw on Baywatch) so there is more to this guy than just "surf's up dude"!

Doesn't like to shower or wash his hair...he'll do great as a "have not". If he says he doesn't use deoderant I am calling him related to Hayden Moss in some way!!!!!

maybe a force in comps

not sure his gameplay will be flexible enough

maybe a dud outside of comps

has a false perception of himself

a boring version of frank with lack of showers daily

:animated_bouncy:

Guest 6Borders

Whoops...I meant Frank (I think) as to a relation?. Wasn't Frank the one who was scared to use deoderant??? (I didn't watch last season once the coaches entered the game but I remember something about the deoderant containing harmful chemicals)!

yeah that was frank :animated_bouncy:

Guest 6Borders

Thinks dipstick Jordan is a 10.

Done

Probably just part of his surfer mentality..."hang 10" ya know!!! LOL!!

video of david performing various exercises

:animated_bouncy:

Guest 6Borders

Interesting...99.9% of the video is all upper body, but as a surfer and a lifeguard he has got to have some serious lower body/leg strength as well.

I think there is way more to this guy than what he presents...that the laid back, "surfing is my life" thing is a front. I bet he's pretty darn smart and has probably studied this game.

I'd say related in some way to Frank or Hayden (looks more like Hayden to me).

Speaking of Hayden:

"Kat Edorsson is from "Survivor: One World." She will be doing the show" (Survivor Blood vs Water) "with her new boyfriend Hayden Moss. Hayden was the winner of another CBS reality show "Big Brother" season 12. They met at a charity event in Florida last year."

Guest 6Borders

Speaking of Hayden:

"Kat Edorsson is from "Survivor: One World." She will be doing the show" (Survivor Blood vs Water) "with her new boyfriend Hayden Moss. Hayden was the winner of another CBS reality show "Big Brother" season 12. They met at a charity event in Florida last year."

Oh Joy!! I'm so sick of reality-contestant crossing on these shows! No wish to see Haydork again!

If I recall correctly Hayden originally tried out for and wanted to be on Survivor and then was "redirected" to Big Brother!

for some reason i can see him as the first hoh

the first hoh comp usually involves holding on to something for a period of time , or balancing your way across a platform

he seems pretty qualified for that :animated_bouncy:

Ummm... Cut the hair and dye it dark, dude. Then you'll be good-looking. Honestly that hair looks like a shag carpet to me.

Amen. He looks like every stoner guy I went to high school with back in the late 70's.

David's also known as Jeff Spicoli from Ridgemont High. ;)

Yeah the 70's at least I am not the only one in high school in the 70's. Jeff Spicoli was the first person I thought of when he opened his mouth. I think he might surprise a few people unless they get rid of him first.

duuuude...

:partytime: