Guest 6Borders

Guest 6Borders

Candice

candicecastphoto.jpg

Name: Candice Stewart
Hometown: New Orleans, La.
Living: Houston, Texas
Marital Status: Single
Three adjectives that describe you: Outgoing, loyal and compassionate.
Favorite Activities: Spending time with family and friends, traveling, shopping, cooking, watching movies & TV, and exercising.
What do you think will be the most difficult part about living inside the “Big Brother” house? Not knowing what’s going on in the world and missing my family will be the most difficult.
Strategy for winning “Big Brother”: First and foremost, be myself. Analyze the game as it comes. Be smart and quick on my feet at all times. It is a game after all.
Which past “Big Brother” cast member did you like most or least? I love Ian. I love that he was himself, quirks and all. Plus, the whole New Orleans connection is major. The person I like the least is Boogie. His game vibe just rubs me the wrong way. It came across like a shady car dealer that is trying to sell a woman who is buying her first car a lemon just to make a sale.
What are you afraid of? Honestly, I’m pretty adventurous so things don’t really scare me. I don’t like drop roller coasters, though, and I don’t particularly like rodents or bugs. I guess I am more afraid of more serious life issues like health and the well-being of my family.
What is the accomplishment you are most proud of? I’m so proud that I was able to meet my birth mother. I found out I was adopted at 26 and my life did a complete 180 in a matter of months. I am proud of my strength in pursuing the unknown and holding my family together through the struggle. Now things are great!
Finish this sentence: My life’s motto is… Always live in gratitude. I feel that life will always throw curve balls and ups and downs. The only way to keep pushing and have FAITH to weather the storm is to find gratitude in the things you do have.
What would you take into the house and why? Pictures of my family and friends. I’m sure there will be days that I need to see love and the people who love me. I would also bring a journal because a girl has to vent right?
What would you do if “Big Brother” made you famous? If I was to ever become famous either through Big Brother or another facet, I would never forget who I am. I would use the megaphone to work on causes that I am passionate about. I respect celebrities who still appear to be grounded and use their notoriety for positive

better not play up the faith angle too much or they will pegged her the next jameka

also that will annoy the fans in the process

she may provides some good breakdown sessions

better hope the model curse doesnt strike or she wont make week 3

bb casting really loves the mixed folks

potential to claim they are "good people" throughout the game

i could see her as one of those self righteous people :animated_bouncy:

Guest 6Borders

I admire her! Her job for one thing is demanding and you have to be a special kind of person to do/love doing that!

I like that she glossed over the NFL Cheerleader and Pageant things (thanks Jeff for shoving that back to the top...we know where your mind is..lol!). She is there to win the money, plain and simple. I wish her luck!

Guest 6Borders

I like her even though she is a former cheerleader for two teams I don't like.

At least she's not a cheerleader for Mike Boogie!!! LOL!!

i could see her n helen bonding

:animated_bouncy:

Guest 6Borders

i could see her n helen bonding

Now that you mention it, I agree. It seems like they would come up with good stragedy together and be loyal.

I am really liking this girl right now!

Southern cheerleader pageant girl....and I like her?! :shocking:

Guest 6Borders

Southern cheerleader pageant girl....and I like her?! :shocking:

yep, but she does not play up the pageant or cheerleading thing so I would doubt she would brag about it in the house. She has a real job and it's an important one and I would think that would make her more interesting (except to the pageant/cheerleader girls in the house who probably can't talk about much else)!!!

if anyone of pretty girls is an outcast from the rest

my money is on it being candice :animated_bouncy:

Guest 6Borders

if anyone of pretty girls is an outcast from the rest

my money is on it being candice :animated_bouncy:

I kind of see her more in an alliance with guys than girls. Cheering and pageants seem to be behind her so unless it's good stragedy to talk about it she probably won't make a big deal about it!

2v29y5c.jpg

nice body

for me the top tier of the girls :animated_bouncy:

I really like her. There's something about her that just strikes me as very open and genuine, and she comes across so much smarter and mature than most of the others girls. (Haven't seen all the interviews yet.) Of course, I'm basing this off the longer 15 minute interviews by We Love Big Brothers- the Jeff interviews were nice for a glimpse of them but the longer ones show you a lot more of their personality.

She's very likeable, and my favorite so far.