Guest 6Borders

Guest 6Borders

Amanda

amandacastphoto.jpg

Name: Amanda Zuckerman
Hometown: Long Island, N.Y.
Lives: Boynton Beach, Fla.
Marital Status: Single
Three adjectives that describe you: Confident, sexy and funny!
Favorite Activities: Horseback riding, hiking, shopping and going to movies.
What do you think will be the most difficult part about living inside the “Big Brother” house? Being away from my friends, family, my dog and my job, but they will be there when I get back.
Strategy for winning “Big Brother”: My strategy is to find common ground with everyone and share individual time- and secrets to earn their trust. Keep your friends close, but keep your enemies closer.
Which past “Big Brother” cast member did you like most or least? Most – I love Britney! She’s hilarious, real and played an awesome game. Least – Jen from Big Brother 8 because she was fake, annoying and conceited.
What are you afraid of? Sharks!
What is the accomplishment you are most proud of? I’m proud of where I have brought myself to in my career.
Finish this sentence: My life’s motto is… Wherever you go, there you are. Which means to me, you choose where you want to be in life. The only person to get in your way is yourself. You are your own means to success.
What would you take into the house and why? My dog, my cellphone and my laptop.
What would you do if “Big Brother” made you famous: I would use my fame to further my real estate career and ride the five minute fame wave.

curious if she came on bb to win or to get more clientele for her real estate ventures

seems many come on bb for the wrong reason and end up being duds because their heart isnt into it

probably will be in a lot of house drama if she isnt a dud

real estate background maybe helpful in her selling crap to other hg's who will buy it

but she wont win if she sells too much crap

bb has a funny way of punishing those especially the woman hg's who fake friendships in the house etc..... :animated_bouncy:

Guest 6Borders

I give her props for being a dog lover but the rest of her is phoney baloney.

(Definitely promoting her career and Jeff was certainly giving it a kick-start in the interview!)

She says she's "going into the house not single". The overt flirting with Jeff makes me think she is either gay or bi!

I had to laugh when she said her "verbal diarrhea" might get her in trouble. If she talks that much it could work against her in the house. However she does believe that having an alliance is very important to further her game. We'll have to see how much she allows herself to chatter with the other HG. If she comes out being bawdy it could definitely become a liability for her.

Have y'all seen the videos she posted on YouTube? I saw them posted elsewhere on the internet and they are hilarious! One of them is titled Itchy Butt. Look up amandajoyzzz and check them out! She's also posted videos of her french bulldog Baxter.

She says she's "going into the house not single". The overt flirting with Jeff makes me think she is either gay or bi!

i never thought of that

you maybe on to something there :animated_bouncy:

Guest 6Borders

i never thought of that

you maybe on to something there :animated_bouncy:

There is just something very "off" about her. I had to go back and watch her body language when she was answering questions about being single, would she have an alliance with Jeff in the house...!! We shall see!

She reminds me somewhat of the gal who was Howie's secret alliance, only a much more tough attitude.

So Jeff automatically thinks she's gonna use her sexuality in the house. Why's that Jeff?...cause she's got big boobs and they're out on display?!

:naughty:

Moxie posted an Amanda youtube tht you might want to watch, Borders. It's called Itchy Butt. amandajoyzzz

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2lvM-Vg_epU

here it is

:cookoo:

I like her more now...

Guest 6Borders

You might find this interesting: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zq1yh8KIXnA

Did Amanda Joy Zuckerman know Mike Malin? That is the question.

Could not even finish watching it. She's 100% annoying!

If she's a friend of Mike Boogie (or even worse a relative) that would explain her obnoxiousness.

Maybe she trained at Camp ChillTown (been hearing about that)

chilltown always seem to get one of their groupies on the last few season or so

chilltown connection is the new hooters

:animated_bouncy:

2n0n8ck.jpg

:animated_bouncy:

Guest 6Borders

Liking her less and less and I have not even seen her in the house yet!

I think she is going to turn out to be a Grodner Girl!!!

Guest 6Borders

Complete nut job (there is something off about people who post bathroom videos)...hopefully she will provide entertainment! Maybe she will give us her version of Dick at Night! She certainly does like to be on-stage and have that mic in her hand!