Guest 6Borders

Guest 6Borders

Aaryn

aaryncastphotonew.jpg

Name: Aaryn Gries
Hometown: San Angelo, Texas.
Living: San Marcos, Texas
Marital Status: Single
Three adjectives that describe you: Outgoing, driven and spontaneous.
Favorite Activities: Snowboarding, wakeboarding, traveling, working out, Zumba, crafting, decorating, planning events, attending festivals and meeting people.
What do you think will be the most difficult part about living inside the “Big Brother” house? Not knowing who is genuine and who isn’t, and realizing that my trusting nature could be my downfall.
Strategy for winning “Big Brother”: I think I will go into the game with the same mentality I go into life: only focusing on myself and what I need to do to make it through, but I’m sure there will be moments of weakness where I second guess myself. I will use my Psychology training as best as I can and try to be strategic.
What are you afraid of? People with evil or absent minds that hurt or deceive others.
What is the accomplishment you are most proud of? I am most proud of my ability to rise above disappointment and press on with a positive and peaceful mind. I am extremely proud that each day, no matter what happens, I do my best to look at every situation in a positive light. I can see my future clearly and I’m taking the right steps to reach my goals.
Finish this sentence: My life’s motto is… what you think about, you bring about.
What would you take into the house and why? My music, books by Rhonda Byrne and my cat, Pumpkin, because these three things help my peace of mind.
What would you do if “Big Brother” made you famous? I would be entirely grateful for Big Brother putting my dreams on fast-track, and I would never forget the experience.

Guest 6Borders

Uh-Oh...trusting nature and a Psyc major (all Psyc 101 students think they have a handle on analyzing everything)!!!

I do like that she wants the BB experience and wants to be part of the BB family...possibly bucking for the job as DR Psychologist!!!!! Hmmmmm......! :help:for past Houseguests!!!!

prettiest girl in the cast

i dont get why hg's lie about pointless things

she already has a list of things to lie about

since lying come so easy i see her as the house biggest liar

hoping to be part of bb family

screams i am here for the notoriety :animated_bouncy:

Guest 6Borders

hoping to be part of bb family

screams i am here for the notoriety :animated_bouncy:

I partially agree, however I do blame a lot of that on Jeff's lack of interview skills (he really does suck at it...down Jeff fans, just my personal opinion)!!! I'd actually not mind hearing her full explanation as to what a member of "the Big Brother family" really means. Maybe she's just needy and needs to belong to something!

Her reading people skills are going to be put to a test in this house and if she reads people correctly she may be able to make it pretty far in the game because of it, but if she reads people wrong I think she will be gone pretty early.

She sure is pretty. She seems like a Jordan type.

who will be her jeff??

who will she chest bump??

will she suck at pretty much every comp but last few ???

i dont see her getting a mostly free ride like jordan

jordan was seen as a harmless puppy

i dont think aaryn will be afforded that perception :animated_bouncy:

uvp... so you think she can tell time on an actual wall clock (with numbers and hands)?

Is that what you're saying ? :laugh4:

But, I hope she blends in and hangs around for awhile....

Maybe she'll balance out some of the more "over the top' personalities. We'll see

(psst Morty -- I've never considered you evil ... just devious)

I think she will be out week 1. If you look back at the the previous 14 seasons, more times than not, one of the attractive and/or nice girls goes home first.

S1) Will

S2) Cheryl (nice lady)

S3) Lori (attractive)

S4) Amanda (attractive)

S5) Mike

S6) Ashlea (attractive)

S7) Allison (girl but i dont think anyone would call her attractive or nice since she was not well liked)

S8) Carol (attractive)

S9) Jacob

S10) Brian

S11) Braden

S12) Annie (attractive)

S13) Keith

S14) Jodi/Kara (nice/attractive)

I think she will be out week 1. If you look back at the the previous 14 seasons, more times than not, one of the attractive and/or nice girls goes home first.

S1) Will

S2) Cheryl (nice lady)

S3) Lori (attractive)

S4) Amanda (attractive)

S5) Mike

S6) Ashlea (attractive)

S7) Allison (girl but i dont think anyone would call her attractive or nice since she was not well liked)

S8) Carol (attractive)

S9) Jacob

S10) Brian

S11) Braden

S12) Annie (attractive)

S13) Keith

S14) Jodi/Kara (nice/attractive)

Good point, Hey, BLBB!

Some pretty girls have won. Lisa and Jordan, for instance. Jun was okay-looking, too. Danielle Reyes was very pretty. Key to winning (imo) if you are pretty is to have guy help. Season 15 is kinda different to me because there are so MANY pretty women. They've covered all types but redheads. I think that GinaMarie will go fast unless she comes across totally different than the picture I've been presented of her, thus far. Fun to see what happens.

Danielle Should have won even though Lisa is my favorite BB player and the one I most identify with.

Guest 6Borders

She might surprise at comps. She participates in a lot of athletic activities and she got into college somehow so she probably has a brain or two.

As for hooking up in the house, right now I can't really see that (but who knows). True BB/Post BB showmances are rare.

Jeff/Jordan were great in the house (and he pulled her along to the final 4) and I personally think it lasted as much or more because BB needed to capitalize on it and it's been an easy money maker for J & J (beats having a real job) then them actually eventually having a future (how many years and they are not married...does she have a ring?). Brendan/Rachel are only a good catch for each other and the Dom/Dani marriage I think is as much to further his career (he was the pt model) as Dani needing someone in her life.

I'll guess she'll get at least 1/2 way thru the season.... maybe further.

If she stays as low key as her interview with Jeff - she'll seem less threatening as some of the other gals.

You don't have to have a showmance to do a big brother hook-up best friend guy to girl. I think that it would be a smart thing to do and for sure it would ease the bordeom to have a summer flirtation with someone - guy or girl - who delivers a safety net. It's been done. Hayden and Lane did it and dumb ass Britney thought they loved her. ROFLMAO

Hayden: TIme to jettison the blonde?

Lane: Sure, boss.

Guest 6Borders

True Slim, and Brit thought mostly she had Lane in her hip pocket!!

Aaryn might get into an alliance with Andy...I think that one would prove smart. He's a professor, they both read people, and she's only 22 so she really can't have all that much College Psychology training to rely on (unless she's some Doogie Howser or something)

She kind of reminds me of Brooke Burns (the actress) sometimes!

yep

good fact

from wlbb interview she seem very serious

someone whose guards is always up

imagine how guarded she will be in the house

cassie since kara was gone mostly due to being dan's teams

cassie issue was she couldnt bs rachel into thinking she wouldnt come after her

aaryn says she hates lying and being fake

well if you can be those things to some degree not go overboard with it good luck on bb :animated_bouncy:

vpe0xw.jpg

:animated_bouncy:

slop will destroy her

not a fan of her body

a bit too skinny :animated_bouncy:

Guest 6Borders

What a fake pose...disgusting!

Totally skin and bones. If she's a have-not she will be going out the door on a stretcher before she's evicted!