• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

yep :animated_bouncy:

quick impression no one over 40 there

one asian , two black hg's

going to watch videos tomorrow :animated_bouncy:

At work sneaking looks at my phone so no videos til tonight. I know Rachel's sister is in, but they ALL are starting to look familiar to me. Guess the producers like to cast the same kinds of pretty people. I wish we had more detailed bios than just their professions, but I guess Facebook and twitter links will be incoming soon. ;)

Alissa is Rachels sister.

Rachels sister looks like the lady from Two Broke Girls and Legally Blonde. But they do all look alike, guess that happens when you use the same cookie cutter for the cast. Oh well, the one I like today, I will hate by next week and like again by the next week. Thats what makes it fun for me. Is keeping up with how I hate or like each week.

The full bios are on the CBS app... but not the videos.

here ya go some from wlbb

HG's Videos

http://www.youtube.com/user/welovebigbrother/videos

:animated_bouncy:

The girls are pretty. The men not so much in comparison. The surfer dude might be the best looking. Nick looks okay but jeez take a chill pill why dontcha? One guy - from Texas - can't remember his name might be better looking on the show but he has pretty much never watched BB. WTH? McRae? From MN might be interesting. Doesn't do much, though.

One black guy. One racially mixed woman (possibly). One potential gay guy. One potential gay woman. One married oriental woman. Rachel's sister.

I think that I got old when I wasn't looking.

I can't stand them all already. :lol: It's nice to see a fresh cast with NO former houseguests....it's hard to tell who I like right from the bat. My first instinct is McCrae is out first, Alan is my favorite and Howard will get MVP. Depending how they "announce" MVP this will probably put a target on them....so is this MVP thing a good thing??

None really stand out exceptionally for me either. I would put my money on Aaryn as the first to go. Seems like there is always that jealousy amoung the women sort of thing going on and she makes an easy target. I'm thinking that Spenser shouldn't last long but he seems like the kind of guy, they're down to the final five and you wonder why he's still there.

Even though most said they were fans of the show, none really impressed me as being true fans. Wouldn't it be cool to have a season where the chosen houseguest had to pass a BB IQ test..... oh nevermind...

I am at work so I can't watch any videos and have not seen pictures yet but Rachel's sister really????????? What? they knew we would hate to see her back so they got her sister?????????? I don't know if you watched the WE wedding debacle but my impression of her sister is that she is alot like Rachel. I think she may be married so maybe not exactly like Rachel but close enough to make me think its not going to be good. Oh well I will wait until I get home and see keeping my fingers crossed.

I am at work so I can't watch any videos and have not seen pictures yet but Rachel's sister really????????? What? they knew we would hate to see her back so they got her sister?????????? I don't know if you watched the WE wedding debacle but my impression of her sister is that she is alot like Rachel. I think she may be married so maybe not exactly like Rachel but close enough to make me think its not going to be good. Oh well I will wait until I get home and see keeping my fingers crossed.

Elissa is Rachel's sister, she certainly didn't come across as someone I would like, but she also didn't come across to me as being a lot like her sister, except for Jeff having her do Rachel impressions. She is married.

Elissa is Rachel's sister, she certainly didn't come across as someone I would like, but she also didn't come across to me as being a lot like her sister, except for Jeff having her do Rachel impressions. She is married.

Well that's good I hope. Jeff had her do Rachel impressions that cannot be good for her. LOL

Well that's good I hope. Jeff had her do Rachel impressions that cannot be good for her. LOL

Brought back nightmares for about 30 seconds. Ironically except for a few tantrums I liked Rachel on TAR. Of course it could have been that I really disliked some of the competition. Everything is always relative...lol

Jeremy and his ego are already bugging me. He seems like a Jessie/Boogie combo. Blech.

Judd, Andy, and McCrae seem like the most genuine sorta real personalities so far.

Also the oldest HG is 37? Come on.

working on learning the names

so far i am almost there

will watch the videos tomorrow and hopefully the individuals thread will be up

so i can post my thoughts and make predictions which are sure to go wrong lol :animated_bouncy:

I've only looked a the photos, occupation and where they're from.

Have one thought so far (prediction, if you will) ..... Gut feeling the girls will run the game.

Watch out male HGs. :bangin:

and psst... Dade... Bet you 'SHOULDERs guy will be Howard ^_^