The Cast

Kaitlin doesn't seem very trusting which could be her saving grace because this is not a game where you can trust too many people, but if she lets it out that she is not very trusting it could turn out against her. In the end I think she has a shot to make it pretty far if she plays it right. Jeremy might be the Frank of the season, the one that thinks he is all that and will win the game no matter what. This attitude doesn't seem to be very good in the house while he will probably make it to jury I don't see him winning, I think people are going to try to vote him out first thing. Elissa does seem to be somewhat like her sister and I think might get really annoying really fast.

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I finally got through the videos. They all seem pretty nice to me. I think that they concentrated on nice this year. Of them all (and this is early), my least favorites are GIna Marie and Nick but neither is absolutely awful. I even like the realtor from Florida via NYC. Amanda, I think. I am ready.

I had forgotten how good-looking Jeff Schroeder is. Jeez. So sexy.

Alright, here goes. The following list are people who state they are big BB fans;

Elissa

McCrae

GinaMarie

Andy

Nick

Spencer

Jessie

Helen

Howard

David

Judd

Only three who aren't real familiar with the game;

Jeremy

Candace

Kaitlin

That leaves Aaryn and Amanda who seem to be in the middle.

Jeremy hasn't watched the first episode of BB. He's only there because his mom is the super fan and she begged him to audition. He lives on a boat so maybe he doesn't watch that much TV. Candace has only been the casual viewer so she isn't that invested in it.

Kaitlin hasn't watched the show. She made an interesting comment in her interview. She kept referring to "she" who must have been someone connected to the show. "She" asked her to audition, "she called her to come to L.A., "she" called her to tell her she had been selected for the show. Even though she's a bartender which probably gives her good people skills, she hates any kind of confrontation and has lived a sheltered life (her words). I don't see her lasting very long. lol

Several of them said they were hard core fans. Even though I wasn't impressed with David's interview I think he may surprise a few people. He comes off like a jock and airhead. When asked what he would miss the most his response was "I'll miss the beach fur shur". lol He definitely talks like a surfer dude, very laid back without a care in the world BUT a couple of things he said gives you the hint that he really knows this game.

The two people who seem to be the most hard core fans are Spencer and McCrae. We'll have to wait and see how well they get along with other hamsters. Even though Nick said he was a superfan I think he will become his own worst enemy by over-thinking the game. We'll see.

As woman of a "certain age " I am okay with the cast being young.. almost every season we have had a 40-50 something...or even 70's Hello Jerry LOL...they stand no chance of winning historically..but are there to offer parental/maternal/paternal support. I am ready to watch the young un's battle it out LOL..

Can we get Ian's play by play on the hg's here on Morty's?

Every year I always take a wait and see approach to the game on who I like and who I don't like. I will be doing the same thing this season, I have two players in mind that based on their interviews I kind of like and would like to see go far but we will have to see. I also have one that I think sounds like he is arrogant and frankly I was turned off by him in the interview and if he acts like that in the house I will be rooting for him to be evicted every week until it happens.

Are we going to have individual threads for each houseguest? I was looking forward to picking apart/commenting on each one.

There were a few that I can't decide if I really like them or can't stand them, haha. Mainly GinaMarie, McCrae and Andy. I saw potential in all three of them as being the types I'll be rooting for later, but my first impression was that they were particularly annoying. GinaMarie especially- I'm not sure what to think of her yet, but I'm drawn to the ones that tend to have the most drama surrounding them, and I can see that happening with her. I think I'll enjoy watching Elissa for the same reason I 'enjoyed' watching Rachel. Couldn't stand her as a person, but she provided a lot of entertainment. I don't want to see a house full of people getting along. I want to see blow ups, fireworks, tears and drama!

As far as likability, Judd is probably my favorite based on the three minute interviews.

@CYN.......try watching the other longer interviews.....WLBB has a 4 hr video on youtube...and BBNETWORK has a long video also... i think i saw the link to them in another thread here.....these interviews are better then the CBS Jeff ones that are too short.... ☺.....

Are we going to have individual threads for each houseguest? I was looking forward to picking apart/commenting on each one.

i would be surprised if we didnt

bb is what drives this board

without the individuals threads this board would be madhouse with thread after thread about the hg's

single threads keeps it organize :animated_bouncy:

@CYN.......try watching the other longer interviews.....WLBB has a 4 hr video on youtube...and BBNETWORK has a long video also... i think i saw the link to them in another thread here.....these interviews are better then the CBS Jeff ones that are too short.... ☺.....

What is WLBB? If you can tell me where I can find links to these videos, I'd love to watch them this weekend.

I watched the interviews and my first impressions of each wasn't too bad. I almost liked them all. Of course, this time next week, I'll almost hate them all.

Based off of first impressions though

my least faves are

Jeremy (too arrogant, I'll end up hating this guy.)

GinaMarie (too Jojo)

My faves are

Helen (very smart, she'd be my pick to win it all based off of 1st impression.)

Jesse (I don't know, I just like her.)

Judd (down-to-earth but he'll never make it. fish out of water.)

I like Howard too. ED is pushing for everyone to vote for him for MVP. I voted for Helen.

Where's the pizza boy's video?

Brought back nightmares for about 30 seconds. Ironically except for a few tantrums I liked Rachel on TAR. Of course it could have been that I really disliked some of the competition. Everything is always relative...lol

First Season I could not stand Rachel but when she left I was hoping she would come back her first season was so boring after she left. When she came back with Brendon for Season 13 she kinda grew on me and I didn't dislike her as much but there were times when she was so hard to watch. I think she deserved to win. So I have alot of mixed feeling about her. I watched her wedding and I saw alot of the Rachel I did not like and some of the Rachel that I did like. On the amazing race she didn't bother me I kinda felt bad for her with everyone making fun of her. She is definately good reality tv. I am hoping her sister is a tamer version and I hope she doesn't tell anyone that she is Rachel's sister so she has a chance to play the game.

Guest 6Borders

Ok, who's the "familiar face but not what you think"???

If it's Rachel's sister that's about the stupidest statement to come out of Julie's mouth since "watch the live feeds 24/7".

How is Rachel's sister "familiar" to 99% of the viewers???

If Rachel's stupid sister is on the show you can bet Rachel will be showing up for cameo appearances, etc!

Barf, anything season gone to hell!

If it's Rachel's sister that's about the stupidest statement to come out of Julie's mouth since "watch the live feeds 24/7".

I'm pretty sure she just meant familiar because she resembles Rachel, not because people already know who she is.

If Rachel's stupid sister is on the show you can bet Rachel will be showing up for cameo appearances, etc!

Barf, anything season gone to hell!

Crazy as it sounds, I am beginning to think that they are each related to a former HG. Judd could easily be a nicer Hantz.

Elissa is Rachel in miniature.

Crazy as it sounds, I am beginning to think that they are each related to a former HG. Judd could easily be a nicer Hantz.

Elissa is Rachel in miniature.

That would be really crazy. David's mannerisms reminded me very strongly of Hayden.

Word would definitely have gotten out by now if that was the case though.

That would be really crazy. David's mannerisms reminded me very strongly of Hayden.

Word would definitely have gotten out by now if that was the case though.

Wow. You are absolutely right. Dude. :lol2:

Well, just so you know, one of Gina Marie Zimmerman's proudest accomplishments is that she won the Grand Supreme overall pageant. I think she does little girl beauty pageants. No, she doesn't participate; she directs.