Vote: Big Brother Most Valuable Player!

uvp

Big Brother Most Valuable Player!  

44 members have voted

1. 1. Who do you want to be BB "First" Most Valuable Player?

• Aaryn
    • Amanda
    • Andy
    • Candice
    • David
    • Elissa
    • GinaMarie
    • Helen
    • Howard
    • Jeremy
    • Jessie
    • Judd
    • Kaitlin
    • McCrae
    • Nick
    • Spencer

I wonder if that means there will be a least valuable player? Could be a way to encourage anyone who wants to float to make moves.

MVP = perks inside the house

least amount votes = getting called out by Julie to the other houseguests?

Letting the houseguests know what the outside world thinks. I could see how that would scare someone into action. But also influence the same in a way I probably wouldnt like.

added youtube video :animated_bouncy:

C'mon people! Ya'll know we get video interviews on each of the house guests and the videos are going to be shorter and straight to the point this year. They will be posted tomorrow as well so Thursday is going to be a very busy day for BB fans! We have a few days to cast our vote so be patient. :)

We are one week away from the premiere so hang on tight! We're shifting into high gear with all the info we're about to receive. :P

:lei: Moxie.

I hope we get an MVP vote tally thread here. Be fun to see how it starts, how we voted, how we feel at the finish.

I have a feeling that's a good possibility. I can't believe how much we'll have to do over the next week. Watch HG videos, fill out pre-season threads, respond to polls, etc. etc... So much to do so little time. :animated_bouncy:

I have a feeling that's a good possibility. I can't believe how much we'll have to do over the next week. Watch HG videos, fill out pre-season threads, respond to polls, etc. etc... So much to do so little time. :animated_bouncy:

Tis the season of BB lol

I am OK with this twist as long as the power that is given is that the MVP chooses the third nominee and the HOH chooses two. I don't want to see the MVP be given any sort of POV power because I think it takes away from the POV competition. And based on what Julie Chen said in the reveal where America will have an impact on nominations I think the MVP will be given the power to choose the third nominee. How this will play out in accordance to the POV I am not sure but I think this twist might make things pretty interesting.

will update with poll once the hg's are released soon :animated_bouncy:

at three eastern standard time

check out cbs.com ,and wlbb >>> http://www.welovebigbrother.com/meet-the-big-brother-15-cast-thursday-at-12pm-pt/ for hg's information to be released :animated_bouncy:

poll added :animated_bouncy:

remember you can vote at cbs or just here if you like :animated_bouncy:

I voted for Amanda based on the BigBrotherNetwork.com video where she was asked a scenario question. your ally is on the block and you have a chance to win the POV and take your ally off the block would you do any of the following. It was burn your clothes you are wearing, shave your head, go on slop for a week, go on slop for a month, take a scum bath every hour for a day, give up your ability to play for HOH the next week. She answered the questions instead with a definitive yes or no she said she would have to see where she was in the game at the time. That to me is the right answer at this time because it says she is willing to go with the punches and see what happens before making any decisions. How many people try to go into the game with one strategy that they will never change and I think none of them have actually won. Now I am not saying she will win this year but I think her answer was a good one.