Evel Dick Wrote a Blog about Daniele

kywildcat

Both Dick and Dani have their flaws. I'm not a fan of either of them, but we don't necessarily know how life was for them before BB, after BB, etc. We only get hearsay and that's all we have to go off of. Both have their flaws, and I know that Dick is a public figure and people are curious about their relationship, so it makes sense for Dick to post about this. But just by reading Dick's blog, It's just hard for me to believe that only one of them is at fault. I think one of Dick's flaws is that he was trying to buy Daniele's happiness and love (and by his blog, I think he knows that), and Daniele's flaw is that she knew her dad would continue to pay so she was able to manipulate him to keeping spending on her. Of course, none of us know the whole story, and we can only hope they can come to some sort of permanent reconciliation.

Both Dick and Dani have their flaws. I'm not a fan of either of them, but we don't necessarily know how life was for them before BB, after BB, etc. We only get hearsay and that's all we have to go off of. Both have their flaws, and I know that Dick is a public figure and people are curious about their relationship, so it makes sense for Dick to post about this. But just by reading Dick's blog, It's just hard for me to believe that only one of them is at fault. I think one of Dick's flaws is that he was trying to buy Daniele's happiness and love (and by his blog, I think he knows that), and Daniele's flaw is that she knew her dad would continue to pay so she was able to manipulate him to keeping spending on her. Of course, none of us know the whole story, and we can only hope they can come to some sort of permanent reconciliation.

I think you are correct. It is sad. I know that no matter how much you are irritated or upset with a parent you need to move forward because when they are gone they are gone. I miss my mom everyday but boy did she irritate me some days, I hope they both realize this before it is too late.

they need to go on dr. phil :grouphug::animated_bouncy:

Unpopular Opinion Time, I guess, but that's a really horrible thing to do - do go on a public space and talk smack about your won kid like that.

I know I enjoyed watching ED on TV, but when you think about having him as your dad?? There is zero wonder why Dani has issues with him, and we don't even know her side of things, really. He said she talked shit about him but I don't remember a lot of that. She said stuff about how their relationship wasn't good and specific things about his personality that bugged her, but did she ever go into detail about their history and family stories and shit? Because I thought I remembered her being very vauge about that on purpose - not wanting to go all personal like that.

Now, I'm not saying Dani is clearly 100% in the right. Obviously there are lots of issues. But we don't know her side, and probably won't because she doesn't go off on twitter and blog posts about what a shitty shitty thing her dad just said/did to her. And I bet she's got a bundle of stories herself!

And I'm sorry, but Dick clearly made this blog post right around BB time on purpose for the publicity. And that makes it all the more horrifying.

Unpopular Opinion Time, I guess, but that's a really horrible thing to do - do go on a public space and talk smack about your won kid like that.

I know I enjoyed watching ED on TV, but when you think about having him as your dad?? There is zero wonder why Dani has issues with him, and we don't even know her side of things, really. He said she talked shit about him but I don't remember a lot of that. She said stuff about how their relationship wasn't good and specific things about his personality that bugged her, but did she ever go into detail about their history and family stories and shit? Because I thought I remembered her being very vauge about that on purpose - not wanting to go all personal like that.

Now, I'm not saying Dani is clearly 100% in the right. Obviously there are lots of issues. But we don't know her side, and probably won't because she doesn't go off on twitter and blog posts about what a shitty shitty thing her dad just said/did to her. And I bet she's got a bundle of stories herself!

And I'm sorry, but Dick clearly made this blog post right around BB time on purpose for the publicity. And that makes it all the more horrifying.

I see what you're saying and it is kinda of nasty to post this stuff about your daughter to the public even if it is all true. But this is Evel Dick we're talking about, not your average dad. He has built his fame around being shockingly blunt and candid in his opinion on everything he discusses and has a reputation for nothing being off limits. His outrageous life is a book he opened up to his fans and a big part of what intrigues them is his unusual and compelling feud with his own daughter. And I think that's why he has so many fans, because he isn't the standard celebrity who's private life is off limits for discussion. Would I want him as my father? NO WAY! But I do find him entertaining as a character. Also, Dani does not seem like the type to hold back if she has dirty laundry to reveal so I think the reason she is so vague and secretive of why she treats her father so bad is because she doesn't have all that much of a foundation for it. No, I don't in anyway think he was cut out to be a father (to a daughter especially) and should have wrapped it up but I think she uses her father as a scapegoat for everything she hates about her own life.

Evel D. is just upset that he wasn't invited to the wedding. Danielle knew better. What bride wants to be upstaged by her dad on her special day? Besides, if he wants to know how the day went, he could have called Rachel or Brendan. They were invited.

yeah Rachel and Brendon I was surprised that they were invited. You know I think when someone mentions Big Brother you are always going to think of Dr. Will and Boogie and Evil Dick and his daughter. He played the game like no one else and he was very entertaining. I think she would not be so rememberable if it were not for him. It was an intresting Blog. I think he was hurt but you would never hear him admit that.

There's his side. There's her side. Then there's the truth.

I can understand how it's difficult for people who have very good relationships with their own family and don't understand how this can happen between a parent and child. I've always been very envious of people who can brag of their wonderful relationships with immediate family. When you've lived in a dysfunctional atmosphere the majority of your life it's not always easy to figure out how things are suppose to be. I think it's important for people to get professional help in a situation like this. I think it's apparent Danielle has some serious issues when it comes to her dad. It's been my experience that when people aren't given the tools to understand their past, face it head on then move on with their life, it never gets better.

IMO it's better to remove the people in your life who are toxic. I don't care if they're your family members or friends. It doesn't do any good to have them around you. Let's face it. Some people are lousy parents and some people are lousy children. I believe there is plenty of blame to pass around here but I will say I believe (due to my own experience) the majority of the responsibility lies with the parent. They are suppose to be the grown up in the situation and when they choose to not address their own failing, the circumstances will never get any better.

It took a lot of years but I finally accepted the fact that my parent was indeed a lousy parent who completely refused to accept any responsibility in the horrors of my childhood. For decades all I wanted was to hear the words "I'm sorry" and I came to realize that would never happen. Sometimes you just have to cut ties with people in order to preserve your own sanity. IMO the approach he took here was wrong. If he has major issues with her he should address them with her and not drag the internet into it. It doesn't change my opinion of him or her one way or the other. I just hope one day they can both get help with this issue for their own sake. And sanity.

Dr Phil's would be too classy....

How about Jerry Springer or Povich ?

maybe just springer lol

povich is for are you my father type of issues :animated_bouncy: