Evel Dick Wrote a Blog about Daniele

kywildcat

All I can say is...WOW.

http://eveldickdonato.blogspot.com/2013/06/my-relationship-with-daniele-quick.html

I know there's a lot of ppl who hate ED but I'm not one of them. I was a big ED fan and thought that was one of the most entertaining seasons ever, thanks to him. I'd love another season with a new version of ED. As for Daniele...never liked her, never will. I always thought she was a snotty brat with a huge sense of entitlement. I looked at her and Dominic's beautiful wedding photos and was saddened to see that her dad wasn't included in her wedding.

This is jmo though, for what it's worth.

That is an EPIC blog post! Of course there are always two sides to a story, but watching Daniele on the season 13 feeds extensively, I couldn’t reach any other conclusion than that she was one of the most two-faced, mean, nasty people I had ever seen on TV. And it sure didn’t look like an act. Is this nurture and not nature? Did Dick do something horrible to her when she was young that turned her into this beast? Well, he might not have been much of a father figure. He might not have been there much at all (she claims to have been raised by her grandparents). But he clearly did put a lot of effort into having a relationship with her over the last decade, which is a lot more than most deadbeat dads do, and if she really despises him that much than she could at least stop taking his money. Taking all that money from him over the years and then not even inviting him to the wedding or dropping a simple thank you. I have no respect for that.

I’m having a daughter in September and I’m terrified she might turn into a Daniele. This stuff inspires me to be the best father I can be.

I have never allowed even my closest family members to treat me any poorer than I would allow a shitty friend or stranger. One strike you're done. That simple. You don't have to LIKE or OWE allegiance to blood if the blood's tainted.

She def is a spoiled brat, but would break my heart if I ever felt that way about one of my kids--Cannot even imagine. They are both toxic and need to just stay away from each other and hopefully now that he has posted that blog, that is all we will hear about that.

They say the nut dosen't fall far from the tree. I know she's a grown woman and is responsible for her actions but a decade or so of bad parenting can have long lasting effects on people. Since I don't know all the juicy details of their past relationship it's hard for me to say (or condem) her behavior as that of a snotty bitch. Sometimes old wounds are so bad they never heal. That to me was a hell of a gamble when they (CBS) put those two in the same house. In hindsight the results were pretty much what I expected given the conditions they were placed under.

Her not inviting her father to her wedding might seem mean spirited on the surface, but if the real truth could be told maybe more people would understand why she did not. All I know for sure is they were fun as hell to watch on TV!

OMG.....i never knew it was that bad.....now we know the real reason that ED left BB13 after only 1 week....because of her.... So Sad.....that Blog just made my... :jawdrop: ......

I think they both have issues but I think someone else said it WOW. It is sad. I never cared for her either I thought she was a brat too. Especially when she said I didn't want to play with these guys I wanted to play with them..... them meaning her now husband. Oh well it really is sad...........

well he drug her thru to get 2nd and she was bitter he beat her. She and Nick stayed in bed and whispered the whole season. then she pouted when he got evicted; Next time she started pulling it with dominic and got him evicted and it was everyone elses fault not hers. then she pouted and was so angry. no soft side to Daniele.

Sorry he aired it all for the world to see but seems to me he nailed it right!

I am kinda confused I re-read this at lunch today and he said that his ex-wife used to leave when the kids came over because of Danielle. How did these 2 people have kids that evidently didn't live with them??? I know she said her grandmother raised her but I never heard why, not that its any of my buisness, but does anyone remember if they said why his mother raised her?

I am kinda confused I re-read this at lunch today and he said that his ex-wife used to leave when the kids came over because of Danielle. How did these 2 people have kids that evidently didn't live with them??? I know she said her grandmother raised her but I never heard why, not that its any of my buisness, but does anyone remember if they said why his mother raised her?

I had to read that part twice and I think I get what he's saying...the ex-wife he's talking about isn't the mother of Daniele and her brother.

Guest 6Borders

I would not call myself an ED "fan" but he was the only thing that made BBAD worth watching with "Dick at Night" and his season was entertaining because of him. As pointed out above, there are two sides to everything but in this case I tend to believe just about every work ED said. I don't follow the HG's after the shows but when I heard Dani and Dom got married my first words were "it will never last because she is a &^&^%"

I had to read that part twice and I think I get what he's saying...the ex-wife he's talking about isn't the mother of Daniele and her brother.

Thats probably true for some reason I always assumed that their mother was the woman he was married to. I was a Dick fan in his season and I agree he made the season worth watching I do think he got a little carried away at times but it was a good season I thought, It is too bad that it came to him writing a blog but I could understand why he did it.