The House

never really cared what the house look like

just show me cast and twist

but others i hear are into it :animated_bouncy:

never really cared what the house look like

just show me cast and twist

but others i hear are into it :animated_bouncy:

Ditto!

As far as I am concerned they can put 'em up in tents and make them cook over open fire. Well, considering some of their mental capacity that might not be wise. They are way, way, way too pampered in my opinion. I am not a fan of all the whining.

There's a whole gallery of picture and a video walk thru with Julie on the update page: http://mortystv.com/bb

Hey, tell me what you think of the new house.

I think it's one of the nicest designs they've done. I especially like the kitchen area and the bathroom. I know if it was my kitchen I'd stab myself on the pointy kitchen counters several times a day, but my kitchen is so tiny I'd put up with the stabbings for all that space.

I've always been a fan of organic materials, so the wood bathroom (IMHO) is beautiful. I've always wondered how you clean walls covered in unfinished wood.

I'm wondering if the BB USA producers watched BBCA, where the sleeping arrangements worked out to two people per bed. BBCA was really well done, I don't understand why more Americans didn't follow it. The Canadian language is very easy to learn, I picked it up in no time at all.

-M

In a word?

YUCK~

Sterile and looks like a bachelors pad.

Only room I personally find even remotely appealing is the bathroom. Sorta.

Suppose it'll all be easy to keep up which might be the goal.

The kitchen is a nice change and on the whole I like the design, but really disappointed they've not made any changes to the layout - that is long overdue. Like the front of the house though - looks like they're making it more of a set and less of a fake front yard.

I'm OK with the new digs. The kitchen seems pretty cool. I see they will have ice-n-water thru the door on their fridge. Didn't have that in seasons past. I wonder if the complimentary ants will be returning this year?

Hmmm.... wonder if that's 3 HGs to a bed ?

Anyone count ? (number of beds divided by actual HGs at the start)

It's probably WAY to expensive to change the floor plan with all the cameras behind those walls.

And - all the wiring for the cameras inside the actual house.

It's not knocking my socks off - but - curious to see how the 'airplane' theme will play out.

Janelle Pierzina @JanellePierzina 1h

Don't forget your bag girlie!!! @ElissaReillyS Have fun in Greece!! xoxo pic.twitter.com/7efFNTmTdf

Apparently "Greece" has been Rachel's code word for the BB house.

Evel Dick Donato @EvelDick 9m

Why do these people going in the BB house think a good cover story is going to Greece? @JanellePierzina and now Rachel's sister? Sheeesh

I hope Elissa is nothing like her sister.

If u pause the video on the Dining Room table, u will count only 15 plates....Hmm...maybe the "familiar face will be missing?"... or did u notice the Globe on Top of the Kitchen...could it mean the extra person is from TAR?...that Globe is the same symbol they use in TAR...so lets see what happens...the Rumor said we will not see all the HG's the first nite....Im So Excited...I LOVE the BB House....its so Beautiful......... :dots: .......

I'm not kidding about Zingbot. I heard Zingbot was tweeting to Julie Chen this week, and I wondered why the Zingbot would need a twitter account.

I'll take just about any scenario over having Zingbot as a houseguest. That screechy voice they use is so unbearable to me, I always fast forward anytime it's on the show.

Morty, it's not the best idea to have unfinished wood in a bathroom. All the moisture can create a whole lotta mold. The only way to clean bare wood is to vacuum the boards thoroughly and possibly use mineral spirits. Using water is out of the question. I would hope they have treated those boards but if they're only going to use them for one year it really doesn't matter. lol

Now, on to the house. I really like the change in the kitchen. Opening it up the way they did will encourage more group discussions, fun and communication. I understand the arrow concept but I would have thought for safety sake they would have designed the arrow inside a smooth countertop without the sharp point exposed. Can't wait to see how many end up with bruises from that bad decision. lol I also like the bathroom and bedrooms. The double beds always seem to bring some real interesting conversations into the mix so I like it. :animated_bouncy:

Out of all the rooms that were shown in the video I like the HOH room the least. Too bland even with those blue LED lights. The airline lounge doesn't impress me much either. I am anxious to see what kind of twist they're going to be using with a "travel the world" theme. It makes me wonder if they are bringing in people from AR. :animated_scratchchin:

Thanks for posting the pics, Morty. :)

I must have really strange taste, because I thought the house looked amazing! Especially the HoH room- but I love super modern, sterile decor. I'd kill to have a bedroom like that HoH room.

I was extremely excited to see the house and was very impressed by it- but then again, it could just be pre-season excitement would make anything look good to me right now. :D

I'm not kidding about Zingbot. I heard Zingbot was tweeting to Julie Chen this week, and I wondered why the Zingbot would need a twitter account.

I'll take just about any scenario over having Zingbot as a houseguest. That screechy voice they use is so unbearable to me, I always fast forward anytime it's on the show.

I realize this is tangent to the thread, but I have been wanting to say this for awhile and I can't take it any more. I think I can safely say that the majority of members hear loathe the returning houseguest, Jessie, Zingbot, etc etc, Yet BB keeps bringing these things back, why? Are we that out of touch with the majority of BB fans out there?

I realize this is tangent to the thread, but I have been wanting to say this for awhile and I can't take it any more. I think I can safely say that the majority of members hear loathe the returning houseguest, Jessie, Zingbot, etc etc, Yet BB keeps bringing these things back, why? Are we that out of touch with the majority of BB fans out there?

I read a LOT of websites pertaining to BB and I can tell you this...we are NOT alone in our strong opinions on returning house guests. There are a lot more people who dislike it then like it. At least that's the summary you can make with what is posted. It may be that those who really enjoying returning house guests just don't post as much as those who don't.

I do believe they are listening to us because one of the first "spoilers" released this season was no returning house guests. I saw a lot of positive feedback in reference to that tidbit. The powers that be may be slow in responding but they eventually get on the right page. :animated_rotfl:

Yeah, if Rachel's sister is true, let's hope she isn't anything like her.

As for the house, I love it. I think it's the nicest house that they have had in a while. The bathroom is soooooo nice.

I really like the house too. I'd love to have a bathroom like that. The spa-like atmosphere can have a very calming effect. :closedeyes:

Don't like the house, it's so drab and blehhh , very stuffy looking... And if Rachel's sister is going to be on this season. Not watching. I want fresh faces, not relatives, neighbors, best friends of previous Hgs. Ugh the BS begins, kinda pissed I paid for feeds now.