Live Stream Of Show?

Cyn

For the last year or two, someone out on the East Coast was streaming the Big Brother show on Justin.tv each night that it was on. Does anyone know if that's still going to be happening? I got the live feeds, but turned off my cable several months ago and I'm not going to turn it back on just for Big Brother. (I think the feeds are better than the show, anyway.) I would like to watch the show on the 26th, though. I'm really hoping it'll be streamed again this year. If not, I'll just have to wait and watch it on CBS.com the next day!

I can't remember the link of the live stream, or who was running it.

Since the feeds have been moved to CBS Interactive they'll probably have to wait and see how things are set up if they can do it again this year. We're going to have a lot of things to deal with in a short amount of time this year so hopefully these things can be worked out so those who relied on stuff like this in the past will have the ability to do so again. If not I'm sure they will post the entire show on the CBS site the next day but I know it's not like being able to watch it live.

I know, it was a regular Big Brother fan that was independently streaming the tv show somehow from their tv or computer onto Justin.tv. It was kind of a bootleg thing, but I usually watched it on eviction night because I could watch it 3 hours earlier than it airs on tv here on the west coast. It wasn't through CBS.com.

For the last year or two, someone out on the East Coast was streaming the Big Brother show on Justin.tv each night that it was on. Does anyone know if that's still going to be happening?

Sorry to hear u had to turn ur cable off, Cyn.....but here is the most popular Link to watch BB online from justin.tv, i think its the same one u used to watch..... :belle: ....

http://videobrother.com/

i think most links are posted closer to premiere :animated_bouncy:

Also, you can use this link: http://www.ustvnow.com/index.php

You can sign up for free and you can watch the basic cable channels for free (CBS, ABC, etc.). It's pretty awesome. I also don't have cable, but used that service to watch all of Survivor this past season.

When signing up, though, I had to say I was watching from a different country. I chose Spain, since I'm originally from there anyway :-P

Also, if you want to, you can use this link for my profile to sign up: http://www.ustvnow.com/index.php?refu=terra_firma106_at_hotmail.com

It gives me 4 hours of DVR service if you do. But you don't have to :)

There are usually several streams available. The quality varies, and sometimes a feed will be shutdown for going over bandwidth allowances, so the links change, often. About a half hour before each show, I post what I believe to be the best feed for the night on the update page.

There are usually several streams available. The quality varies, and sometimes a feed will be shutdown for going over bandwidth allowances, so the links change, often. About a half hour before each show, I post what I believe to be the best feed for the night on the update page.

You rock, Morty. :) I don't mind watching most of the season on cbs.com the next day, but I REALLY want to see the first episode Wednesday night!

anyone know where I might be able to catch a live stream of the tv guide network big brother after dark ?? if I remember right after dark would sometimes catch action that would get the fish treatment on the live feeds . don't want to miss anything :P