Sign in to follow this  
nebartist

Next Romber Reality Show?

What show?  

1. 1. What show?

• Big Brother
    • Trading Spouses (they could switch with Lynn and Alex)
    • They should get their own "Newlyweds" show
    • One of those going back in time PBS shows
    • The Real Gilligan's Island (as the millionaires)
    • None of them keep them off my tv it is bad enough they had a second chance to be on a show! Give someone else a chance

LOL, good one!!

I think I'd get a kick out of seeing him on BB, trying to manipulate the houseguests etc.....it would be very entertaining!! (although I'm sure he'd get evicted within the first week) :lol:

Not if him and amber kept winning back to back HOH's :lol: oh to dream

I picked the PBS show I think it would be funny watching them trying to farm, raise chickens, ect..

Guest ranster627

I went for BB, would make for lively goings on ... and somehow I think they may go on anyway!

I went for BB, would make for lively goings on ... and somehow I think they may go on anyway!

from your finger tips to God's ear

I voted :twisted:

Well, CBS seems to love them - they've already been on Survivor (twice) and TAR so all that's left is BB. Having said that, I would want to see only Rob on BB - it would be interesting to see how he plays without Amber!! Unless of course, they were doing a couples BB :lol:

Big Brother definitly :lol::lol: Everyone would be to much in Awe of ROMBER to do anything the first week and by the time they realize Boston Rob's strategy the show would be half way over.

Guest ranster627

from your finger tips to God's ear

Noticing where your fingertip is, I am glad it is mine! :wink:

Guest Tigress61
I would love to see Rob on the Apprentice. That would be a hoot! I am sure he wouldn't last long, but would be fun to watch him work his magic on the Donald! :lol:

I would love to see Rob on the Apprentice. That would be a hoot! I am sure he wouldn't last long, but would be fun to watch him work his magic on the Donald! :lol:

The Donald would never survive.

:rofl :rofl

Can you imagine the threads around here if Rob and Amber were to show up on BB this summer????

I've added my own few pieces of hades for the mods myself lately (my apologies, I just could not help going postal yesterday), but dear mercy it would be unreal. It gets nasty enough around BB time here w/ people we haven't seen on the show before.............

I will admit it would be quite interesting to watch him/them maneuver. :twisted:

Guest cappy
Or All of the above?

They could go on Big Brother for their honeymoon!!!!

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: 8)

Oh I would too!!! I would imagine that it wouldn't be very interesting or entertaining, but I'd have to at least check it out... I'd love to watch Rob in his natural environment..or just au natural!!

au natural would be awesome!!!!!!!! think i'd die of happiness right then and there!

I would love to see them on Gilligan's Island. Rob with his shirt off!!

Yahooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Guest XandraSkye
Maybe if R & A were on BB they could do the switching back and forth thing that Adria and Natalie did. Do you think anyone would notice? :twisted:

Great post Neb!!

I would so watch them on E!

Big Brother was my first choice. The Real Gilligan's Island was my second, and I laughed for Trading Spouses except that Lynn seems like the husband there and I would love for Lynn to be stuck with Rob hahahahaha