Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Welcome to TV Fan Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

House on FOX

• Please log in to reply
195 replies to this topic

Moxie

Moxie

Live Feed Updater

• LFU
  • 1,840 posts
The episode on October 5th was good. Even though House doesn't have his license back he's still contributing to the diagnosis on patients.

I thought James Earl Jones did an amazing job! I have to admit I really didn't expect that ending at all!

Holy crap!! shocking.gif

Marty

Marty

• Pip
  • 31,548 posts
Oooops it is on my DVR and I will watch the new one tonight.

erinjs

erinjs

• Pip
  • 13,891 posts
it was a very good episode!

kayo

kayo

Heroes/LOST Forum Host

• Pip
  • 4,326 posts
Loved it as well but can anyone explain to me the scene where House puts the amputee's arms in the box? I guess I'm a little dense on this but I'm still am not sure how it was that House cured him of his pain. Also, what was House's comment about the guy blowing up his own arm...?

BBinSavannah

BBinSavannah

• Pip
  • 1,825 posts
House told the one arm guy to pray to God that his experiment would work and then House told him while he was at it to also ask God why He blew up his arm.

ART VAN DELAY

ART VAN DELAY

• Pip
  • 1,337 posts
Tonight is the season finale

JEDI

JEDI

Forum Moderator

• 12,807 posts
And from the previews it looks like a really big episode.

l1zz1e

l1zz1e

• Pip
  • 415 posts
don't like that ending ......

Oleander

Oleander

• Pip
  • 312 posts
don't like that ending ......

I agree. I didn't like the whole episode. Very disappointing.

kayo

kayo

Heroes/LOST Forum Host

• Pip
  • 4,326 posts
What didn't you like? I haven't watched every episode this season, but I'm just curious. I'm pretty sure that Cuddy is in for a very wild ride...

ART VAN DELAY

ART VAN DELAY

• Pip
  • 1,337 posts
I have a funny feeling it was another GregHouse dream.He took the pills and passed out. But I could be wrong

kayo

kayo

Heroes/LOST Forum Host

• Pip
  • 4,326 posts
Oh, I hope not. That would be a "jump the shark" moment for me.

Oleander

Oleander

• Pip
  • 312 posts
What didn't you like?

Personally, I never like it when shows do a "disaster" episode. Too much time is spent on the disaster part and not enough on the characters who are what makes a show interesting to me. And obviously something is wrong with "13" and I thought more time should have been spent on that while not revealing what is wrong so we'd have a little more invested in watching it next fall.

l1zz1e

l1zz1e

• Pip
  • 415 posts
not fond of the disaster thing, but that's not why I didn't like it.

I'm sick of Cuddy 'toying with' House. she's firm, sets boundries, he starts making progress and she buckles, which gives him back the power ..... I just don't like it.

Snipa

Snipa

• Pip
  • 159 posts
Season 6 Debut was good. I like the whole yes/no thing between Cuddy and house, i hope they can get together and stuff, I think it would be good for the show, I was like, lol when she hid in the closet when Wilson was coming in the window and made house look like his wacked out Vicodon, I like at the end when he was like its not gonna work then she said she said she loved him for the guy he is, and then he was finally was able to to tell her that he loved her.
On a side note i missed last seasons finale so i watched it before i downnloaded this eposide and i thought it was like a touching moment when he talked the girl into cutting her leg off and stuff, telling her about him and how it changed him, i hope cuddy isnt messing with house, but i dont think she is.

Season 6 is going to be good.

On a side note i laughed my rear off at the neurosurgeon all doped up, the dude was like "is he stoned?" lol

Overall 3 1/2 stars out of 5

morty

morty

(Well, You Know....)

• Admin
  • Pip
  • 2,498 posts
"House" Season 8 To Air On Fox Or NBC?

Who can imagine a world without House or a least without a home? So far, the situation is a bit complicated for the outside eye but it’s nothing that has never been seen before in studio business. Basically, NBC produces House and FOX broadcasts House. Their deal will come to expiration when season seven ends and what’s left up in the air is whether they will continue with this agreement or if both parties will want to change the terms. In other words, will NBC agree to keep supporting the production costs and let House air on FOX or will they want more out of the negotiations? The peacock might also want to put House on their schedule considering its recent lack of original programs and ratings struggle. Furthermore, is FOX ready to bring more to the table to keep beloved House and avoid a move or would it decide to make it an in-house show and pick up the production fees?

What’s unfortunate in this situation is that House is not a shiny new show and it’s expensive. It doesn’t pull in the kind of ratings and shares that it used to after being on the air for seven years. Yet, it still does quite well and holds its own each Monday. Currently above the 10 million viewers mark with very decent numbers on the demo coveted by FOX, it provides the network with solid add revenues. Moreover, the buzz around the show is ever so present in the Medias coverage, with the fandom’s dedication and with the recent storyline. House remains the most watched show worldwide far from ready to wish farewell.

Luckily, the good news is leading man and indispensable star of the hit medical drama, Hugh Laurie, is already signed on for an additional season. But the rest of the cast is still awaiting details about their contracts’ fate. I can hardly imagine the show without Laurie’s valuable series regular costars Lisa Edelstein (boss/girlfriend Lisa Cuddy) or Robert Sean Leonard (best friend James Wilson) and no team to bounce of ideas to help him diagnoses his patients. This goes for Omar Epps (Foreman), Jessie Spencer (Chase) and Peter Jacobson (Taub). Olivia Wilde (13) is said to be back next year, and will return before the end of this season around episode 18 “with a very cool storyline” according to creator David Shore who will sadly let go praised newcomer Amber Tamblyn (Masters) respecting her choice.

Finally, what could keep the audience confident about the future is that each major TV players are positive that the show will be back for an eight season giving reassurance for the renewal. Good House call!

Will House find a home on FOX or NBC next season?

Source: http://thevoiceoftv....ox-or-nbc/29893

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users