Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Welcome to TV Fan Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

House on FOX

• Please log in to reply
195 replies to this topic

Jem

Jem

Forum Moderator

• 12,979 posts
Anyone else as enamored as I am with the show

ART VAN DELAY

ART VAN DELAY

• Pip
  • 1,337 posts
What night is this show on ???????

Jem

Jem

Forum Moderator

• 12,979 posts
Tuesdays, 9/8c.

Guest_Anonymous_*

Guest_Anonymous_*
  • Guests
Art, (and everyone else!) watch the show if you can. The dialogue is quite sharp. And the characters are developing very nicely. So far, due to the fact that TAR is on the same time (I believe that is why a lot of people haven't seen it), Jem and I seem to be the only House lovers. laugh.gif So far.

Jem

Jem

Forum Moderator

• 12,979 posts
Yes we are ginger. :wink:

Maybe we can convert some after TAR is finished..... laugh.gif

Guest_Anonymous_*

Guest_Anonymous_*
  • Guests
We can try, Jem. I'll get the hammer, you get the sword. Maybe bribes will help. laugh.gif

ART VAN DELAY

ART VAN DELAY

• Pip
  • 1,337 posts
QUOTE(ginger)
We can try, Jem. I'll get the hammer, you get the sword. Maybe bribes will help.  laugh.gif

Might give it a try this week

Guest_XandraSkye_*

Guest_XandraSkye_*
  • Guests
From the 'Hot List' about tonight's NEW episode:

House
9 pm/ET, FOX
House's old girlfriend (Sela Ward) won't arrive until next week, but that doesn't mean that he won't have to deal with romantic complications tonight. First he referees a squabble between a pair of randy seniors (Peter Graves, June Squib). Then there's Cameron, who has agreed to return only if House will date her. It's certainly great to see her back, but the producers could have strung it out a while, if only to watch House demolish a few more of those arrogant applicants for Cameron's job. His interviewing technique is remarkably entertaining, if you're not a hospital lawyer.

Guest_Anonymous_*

Guest_Anonymous_*
  • Guests
QUOTE(XandraSkye)
From the 'Hot List' about tonight's NEW episode:

House 
9 pm/ET, FOX
House's old girlfriend (Sela Ward) won't arrive until next week, but that doesn't mean that he won't have to deal with romantic complications tonight. First he referees a squabble between a pair of randy seniors (Peter Graves, June Squib). Then there's Cameron, who has agreed to return only if House will date her. It's certainly great to see her back, but the producers could have strung it out a while, if only to watch House demolish a few more of those arrogant applicants for Cameron's job. His interviewing technique is remarkably entertaining, if you're not a hospital lawyer.

Guest_Anonymous_*

Guest_Anonymous_*
  • Guests
I think Jem might be the only one who can answer this (as she probably is the only other person who saw the show last night :wink:), but anyway, how disappointed were you that Cameron got blown off by House? Aww. Too bad. I thought she had him! sad.gif

Jem

Jem

Forum Moderator

• 12,979 posts
I missed some of the end. cry.gif IM SO MAD! evil.gif I dont remember what I was doing..... I think I watched the ending on TAR and forgot to watch the west coast later. :x

MAD MAD MAD. evil.gif evil.gif

Guest_Anonymous_*

Guest_Anonymous_*
  • Guests
[quote=Jem]I missed some of the end. cry.gif IM SO MAD! evil.gif I dont remember what I was doing..... I think I watched the ending on TAR and forgot to watch the west coast later. :x

MAD MAD MAD. evil.gif evil.gif

Oooh. It was a good episode, but for the life of me, I can only remember the scene in the restaurant - House's and Cameron's date. He was very apprehensive agreeing to the date, his friend, Dr. Wilson told Cameron to be gentle with House (which was a surprise). And in the end, House basically said that Cameron was attracted to him only because she saw him as a needy case. That was it! Over before it even began. ohmy.gif

We know that they'll repeat it again at some point. smile.gif

Jem

Jem

Forum Moderator

• 12,979 posts
Let us hope for me they do! I did see some of that date. Last thing I remember is Cameron saying, "Tell me how you feel about me" then Im blank.

ART VAN DELAY

ART VAN DELAY

• Pip
  • 1,337 posts
I missed it again sad.gif sad.gif could someone remind me to watch next week????? please

ART VAN DELAY

ART VAN DELAY

• Pip
  • 1,337 posts
[quote=Jem]Will do ART!

Thank you are a JEM !!!! LOL LOL tongue.gif tongue.gif tongue.gif biggrin.gif smile.gif

Jem

Jem

Forum Moderator

• 12,979 posts
Hero of 'House' Is Doctor Who Hurts
By FRAZIER MOORE
AP Television Writer

NEW YORK -
As an abrasive anti-hero, Dr. Gregory House is hardly unique. But the sort of rotten attitude he radiates is typically the product of a tortured psyche

Guest_ranster627_*

Guest_ranster627_*
  • Guests

Well, I hope you're happy. Ya'll have been shouting at us when we didn't cover this snappy little medical drama and now I'm convinced that I am gonna come down with acute intermittent porphyria, just like Sela Ward's new man. And then, I'll end up paralyzed, epileptic and stuck with some bitter tool of a doctor genius who wants me to die just so my Sela-equivalent will suffer for sticking him with a bum leg, like a hundred years ago. Great. Thanks everyone. As if dealing with my HMO isn't bad enough. Oh, and to make things worse, I think my already addictive personality is full-blown hooked on Hugh Laurie's nasty Mike Brady in a lab coat, which does me a load of good now that the season's over. Though I could really do without the grisly needle stuff, the extreme close-ups of spastic innards and Cameron's tragic realization that House was capable of loving someone, just not her. Mostly because that's going to make things very awkward when Sela and her "I'm still not over you" moony eyes join the hospital staff next fall. Good thing Dr. Feelbad snagged those illegal pills. He's gonna need 'em. Hell, we all will.

Guest_ranster627_*

Guest_ranster627_*
  • Guests
FROM TV GUIDE: Entertainment News

HOUSE-BOUND: Here's a little scoop from today's fresh Ask Ausiello: Rapper-turned-movie-star LL Cool J is making a rare detour to the small screen, signing on for a guest stint on Fox's House. LL will appear in the Sept. 13 season premiere as a death-row inmate suffering from a fatal illness.

Guest_ranster627_*

Guest_ranster627_*
  • Guests
FROM TV GUIDE: The Water Cooler

House

OK, how disturbing was that MRI scene? Can you imagine having the highly metallic ink from your tattoos extracted from your body with a giant magnet? Ouch. If I were Clarence, the death-row inmate played by the delicious LL Cool J, I think I would have passed on the scan. I mean, you're on death row. Why put yourself through that torture when your time is drawing nigh? Maybe it's me. Clarence went ahead with the MRI, and almost immediately he was screaming bloody murder from the pain. Would it be inappropriate for me to say, "I told you so"? Maybe it's a good thing. Dr. House found the problem through the scan and we ladies who love cool James got yet another scene of the rapper-turned-actor writhing about with only the strategically placed fig leaf of a bed sheet to cover his naughty bits.

Speaking of naughty, that Gregory has done a bad thing. He lied to Stacy

Guest_ranster627_*

Guest_ranster627_*
  • Guests
FROM TV GUIDE: The Water Cooler

House

Hello, Aetna? I'd like to change my primary care physician to Dr. House

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users