Load More
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Jem

House on FOX

196 posts in this topic

Anyone else as enamored as I am with the show

What night is this show on ???????

Art, (and everyone else!) watch the show if you can. The dialogue is quite sharp. And the characters are developing very nicely. So far, due to the fact that TAR is on the same time (I believe that is why a lot of people haven't seen it), Jem and I seem to be the only House lovers. :lol: So far.

Yes we are ginger. :wink:

Maybe we can convert some after TAR is finished..... :lol:

We can try, Jem. I'll get the hammer, you get the sword. Maybe bribes will help. :lol:

We can try, Jem. I'll get the hammer, you get the sword. Maybe bribes will help.  :lol:

Might give it a try this week

From the 'Hot List' about tonight's NEW episode:

House

9 pm/ET, FOX

House's old girlfriend (Sela Ward) won't arrive until next week, but that doesn't mean that he won't have to deal with romantic complications tonight. First he referees a squabble between a pair of randy seniors (Peter Graves, June Squib). Then there's Cameron, who has agreed to return only if House will date her. It's certainly great to see her back, but the producers could have strung it out a while, if only to watch House demolish a few more of those arrogant applicants for Cameron's job. His interviewing technique is remarkably entertaining, if you're not a hospital lawyer.

From the 'Hot List' about tonight's NEW episode:

House 

9 pm/ET, FOX

House's old girlfriend (Sela Ward) won't arrive until next week, but that doesn't mean that he won't have to deal with romantic complications tonight. First he referees a squabble between a pair of randy seniors (Peter Graves, June Squib). Then there's Cameron, who has agreed to return only if House will date her. It's certainly great to see her back, but the producers could have strung it out a while, if only to watch House demolish a few more of those arrogant applicants for Cameron's job. His interviewing technique is remarkably entertaining, if you're not a hospital lawyer.

I think Jem might be the only one who can answer this (as she probably is the only other person who saw the show last night :wink:), but anyway, how disappointed were you that Cameron got blown off by House? Aww. Too bad. I thought she had him! :(

I missed some of the end. :cry: IM SO MAD! :evil: I dont remember what I was doing..... I think I watched the ending on TAR and forgot to watch the west coast later. :x

MAD MAD MAD. :evil::evil:

I missed some of the end. :cry: IM SO MAD! :evil: I dont remember what I was doing..... I think I watched the ending on TAR and forgot to watch the west coast later. :x

MAD MAD MAD. :evil::evil:

Oooh. It was a good episode, but for the life of me, I can only remember the scene in the restaurant - House's and Cameron's date. He was very apprehensive agreeing to the date, his friend, Dr. Wilson told Cameron to be gentle with House (which was a surprise). And in the end, House basically said that Cameron was attracted to him only because she saw him as a needy case. That was it! Over before it even began. :o

We know that they'll repeat it again at some point. :)

Let us hope for me they do! I did see some of that date. Last thing I remember is Cameron saying, "Tell me how you feel about me" then Im blank.

I missed it again :(:( could someone remind me to watch next week????? please

Will do ART!

Thank you are a JEM !!!! LOL LOL :P:P:P:D:)

Hero of 'House' Is Doctor Who Hurts

By FRAZIER MOORE

AP Television Writer

NEW YORK - As an abrasive anti-hero, Dr. Gregory House is hardly unique. But the sort of rotten attitude he radiates is typically the product of a tortured psyche

Well, I hope you're happy. Ya'll have been shouting at us when we didn't cover this snappy little medical drama and now I'm convinced that I am gonna come down with acute intermittent porphyria, just like Sela Ward's new man. And then, I'll end up paralyzed, epileptic and stuck with some bitter tool of a doctor genius who wants me to die just so my Sela-equivalent will suffer for sticking him with a bum leg, like a hundred years ago. Great. Thanks everyone. As if dealing with my HMO isn't bad enough. Oh, and to make things worse, I think my already addictive personality is full-blown hooked on Hugh Laurie's nasty Mike Brady in a lab coat, which does me a load of good now that the season's over. Though I could really do without the grisly needle stuff, the extreme close-ups of spastic innards and Cameron's tragic realization that House was capable of loving someone, just not her. Mostly because that's going to make things very awkward when Sela and her "I'm still not over you" moony eyes join the hospital staff next fall. Good thing Dr. Feelbad snagged those illegal pills. He's gonna need 'em. Hell, we all will.

FROM TV GUIDE: Entertainment News

HOUSE-BOUND: Here's a little scoop from today's fresh Ask Ausiello: Rapper-turned-movie-star LL Cool J is making a rare detour to the small screen, signing on for a guest stint on Fox's House. LL will appear in the Sept. 13 season premiere as a death-row inmate suffering from a fatal illness.

FROM TV GUIDE: The Water Cooler

House

OK, how disturbing was that MRI scene? Can you imagine having the highly metallic ink from your tattoos extracted from your body with a giant magnet? Ouch. If I were Clarence, the death-row inmate played by the delicious LL Cool J, I think I would have passed on the scan. I mean, you're on death row. Why put yourself through that torture when your time is drawing nigh? Maybe it's me. Clarence went ahead with the MRI, and almost immediately he was screaming bloody murder from the pain. Would it be inappropriate for me to say, "I told you so"? Maybe it's a good thing. Dr. House found the problem through the scan and we ladies who love cool James got yet another scene of the rapper-turned-actor writhing about with only the strategically placed fig leaf of a bed sheet to cover his naughty bits.

Speaking of naughty, that Gregory has done a bad thing. He lied to Stacy

House

Hello, Aetna? I'd like to change my primary care physician to Dr. House

I did catch a couple of scenes from the show last night... (I was switching to the everytime Ivette and Maggei came onto the screen. :P )

Can't wait for next week!

On those were great! I love this show so much! House is always cracking me up...his character is such an ass! lol

House

For a second I thought I was watching Desperate Housewives: Here's Cuddy, running around in belly-baring exercise wear, and her Hispanic young handyman, who can't say no to his sexy employer. Yes, I said sexy. Surely you haven't missed Cuddy's transformation? Three weeks ago she was sporting a white ruffly number straight out of a '50s secretarial pool. This week she's a tank top-wearing, nightgown-donning woman. Those writers are planning something. Raise your hand if you're up for a House-Cuddy-Stacy triangle? Yeah, mine's not up, but that doesn't seem to matter, because I see a tangled web on the horizon. Chase said it best: "You two are just too nasty to each other not to have been nasty." You can't beat British logic. Either way, I believe House when he deflects Chase's suspicions with a precious comeback: "Hey, I can still be a jerk to people I haven't slept with. I am that good." I betcha Cuddy will declare some sort of attraction to House, who will be too into Stacy to fulfill Cuddy's fantasies. She in turn will end up enjoying Wilson's bedside manner, leaving House out in the cold. Hold on to your gurneys, it's going to be a bumpy ride! Wow, I just turned that triangle into a square. Somebody stop me! Despite my doomed vision for a Cuddy-House relationship, their chemistry was pretty palpable this week. They bicker like husband and wife already

Courtesy of: AOL TELEVISION, ENTERTAINMENT NEWS

Four Series Are the Ones to Watch

By Robert Bianco, USA TODAY

(Oct. 28) -- Looking for the best shows on TV? Look no further than these four, which actually have strengthened in their second year:

"Lost" (ABC, Wednesday, 9 p.m. ET/PT)

Each week, this brilliant, beautiful, intricate series about life lived in doubt has strengthened its claim as TV's top series. Start with the perfectly pitched season premiere, which ingeniously negotiated the dance a series like Lost must master: doling out enough information to keep an audience involved without depleting the series' store.

From there, it has been one high point after another

Courtesy of: TV GUIDE, THE WATERCOOLER

House

TB or not TB? That truly is the question for Dr. House and his team when brilliant Dr. Sebastian Charles, known for treating tuberculosis in the less fortunate in Africa, lands in their care. Played by Ron Livingston, Dr. Charles challenges House by self-diagnosing, but as is usually the case, there is more to his ailment than meets the eye, and Dr. House, of course, figures it out