Media Day

Guess I'll have to watch the Talk this week. :mad1:

Did u know that Julie and the ladies from The Talk went to the BB House on Friday June 7 to film their time in the House......lets see if Julie talks about it this week.... :D .....

next week.. yuck. Anyone know what day to watch The Talk to get some BB info?

Julie's time in the BB house with her co-hosts will be shown on Wed 6/26 on her Talk show and the Media Day video will be shown on Fri 6/21.....they have to wait till the HG's are sequestered before they show anything and they go into sequester next week and into the house on 6/19..... :lipsrsealed2: ......

lately i havent care about media day much

just waiting for the cast and twist to be reveal ............. :animated_bouncy:

lately i havent care about media day much

just waiting for the cast and twist to be reveal ............. :animated_bouncy:

Just got my password issues fixed thank you Jedi, waiting to hear something anything about this season, been pretty quiet I think

Just got my password issues fixed thank you Jedi, waiting to hear something anything about this season, been pretty quiet I think

Yay! Time for a happy dance! :dance2: Be sure you write down the info so if you ever need it again you'll have it. I keep an address book in my desk and write down all my passwords for each website I visit. I learned the hard way to do that when I had a computer crash and lost all my stuff.

I'm happy to see your avatar on the board again. :)

i think the new start date has thrown off a lot of folks from getting into the bb swing

plus the rumors of no returnees so not much else to leak/speculate if the cast is all new

btw welcome back Fatcat :heart::animated_bouncy:

Nothing about the house or anything yet?! Sheesh!

well, we know that we will have a all-white room with a monitor in it and the pool will be colored red...this was leaked by the Media peeps...so who knows...by next week we should have pics on everything including bios on the HG's...... :belle: ......

COLO...you do realize what ur name means in spanish, right???, LOL...... :animated_rotfl: ......

Im not sure...its an abbreviation for Colorado, that i know. Its my nickname, hmmmm, maybe it cracks you up because it sounds like Culo which means buttocks in spanish, not Colo if thats where you were going with this... :smile1:

Im not sure...its an abbreviation for Colorado, that i know. Its my nickname, hmmmm, maybe it cracks you up because it sounds like Culo which means buttocks in spanish, not Colo if thats where you were going with this... :smile1:

Ahhhh, u know ur spanish...yes im so sorry but that's where i was going with...for a minute i forgot the spelling was with a "U" and not with a "O"...so forgive me...now it sounds better as COLO, lol.....enjoy the BB season with us.... :heart:.....

• 2 weeks later...