Get the Live Feeds Here!

morty

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am turned off by after dark they bleep out words like ones that sound like duck why does an f make a sound so offensive LOL? so any way I can not follow what they are saying bec they use bleeps so much and I would not pay for that frustrration

By going thru the links here will it give the credit to Morty's or do I have to put a code in or something? It doesn't say anything about it on the sign up page.

I asked to be certain and Snancy told me yes. I didn't use a code just clicked on the BB live feed link here on the morty page.

Loving the clear feeds and how easy it is to do flashback on the PC. I haven't figured out how to do flashback on the iPad yet. For those who haven't gotten their feeds yet, they're crystal clear and it's really easy to go from camera to camera.

• 2 weeks later...

HELP! I keep getting "page cannot be displayed" when I click on the link........don't know if it's a problem with my computer or the sight but been trying on and off all day.......THANKS!

Hooked an spare PC to my HDTV in my livingroom, so now I can watch the feeds anytime, its like getting BB After Dark 24x7

Forever whatever reasons, I hate watching TV\movies on my computer. I have two monitors hooked up so I can dedicated one to video, but I still don't like it. If I want to watch TV or a movie, I want to watch on my HDTV, not on my computer.

• 1 month later...

Starting yesterday I receive Forbidden error 403. "You 'don't have permission to access/error/on this server. I've been watching the live feeds on my Nexus 7 tablet with know problem until yesterday I am able to watch the live feeds on my lap top that has Windows 7. I also tried to go to CBS BB live feeds which I get the same errors. Can anyone help me?

You may be having a login/cookie problem.

Either you re-entered the incorrect information at some point, or your tablet may not be remembering your login information anymore.

Just guesses.

Starting yesterday I receive Forbidden error 403. "You 'don't have permission to access/error/on this server. I've been watching the live feeds on my Nexus 7 tablet with know problem until yesterday I am able to watch the live feeds on my lap top that has Windows 7. I also tried to go to CBS BB live feeds which I get the same errors. Can anyone help me?