Get the Live Feeds Here!

morty

Did you sign into CBS using one of the social media log-ins? I've had an account with CBS for quite a while but I was able to go in and change my personal info by clicking on the down arrow beside my name at the top and I chose profile. That takes you to a page where you can change your personal information. I'm not sure what shows at the top for facebook/twitter log-ins since I don't use them.

I think you will enjoy being able to watch the feeds and being in chat with us. It's nice to have two windows open, one with live feed and one with chat! I really enjoy sharing real time opinions as much as posting in threads on the board. :)

I'm signed in through my facebook. I'm able to update all my personal information except my email (it is displaying my old email) and password. Seems very strange. Other than that I am logged in and ready for the feeds!

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OK this is my first time to sign up for live feeds....I hope that I can watch on my IPad. I was watching some of the Jeff stuff and it worked for a while and then I lost the picture, but still had sound. I would be grateful for any advice ya'll can give me on which is the better way to watch...I am hoping for IPad as it's more comfortable than sitting at my desk top. I have AT&T U-Verse and they don't have the TV guide channel....so with this being my guilty pleasure of the summer I have joined the live feeds from Mortys link. I may have a ton of questions later....so excited for Season 15!!!

Guest 6Borders

I am planning to get the feeds this year. Is there any way to tell if they are working before the show starts...I mean is there something on the CBS site that can be accessed to show that your feeds will be up and running Wed nite???

I'm not exactly sure what you mean but on the page where the feed is located there's a note below the feed window that says the feeds will begin June 26th after Big Brother has aired on the west coast. The twitter feed is working now and I didn't go in to check the chat rooms.

I've had a monthly subscription to Superpass for about 6 years, and had no problems with live feeds. Does that mean I've got to pay CBS this year to get them??

I've had a monthly subscription to Superpass for about 6 years, and had no problems with live feeds. Does that mean I've got to pay CBS this year to get them??

yes

Ordered feeds through Morty's again...after a year off. Looking forward to this season...I think. :rolleyes4:

Hi Everyone!

Just subscribed to the Live Feeds for the first time (through Morty's, of course!) and wonder if anyone else has a Samsung SmartTV? I tried to access the feeds from the TV after I purchased on my computer, but I get an error message. Now I am wondering if I will be able to watch on the TV at all. I am hoping that someone else has experience with this. I am able to surf the Internet with this TV and can see the promo that is playing on CBS.com/bigbrother, but not able to sign in to access the feed site. Thanks for any help you can give me!

Guest 6Borders

Question: If I get the feeds I will get them here at Morty's. Do I have to be signed in at Morty's in order for Morty to get credit or do I just get them on this site and he will get credit???

I have to go thru IE because my browser does not support the feeds and it's dicey because of the firewalls!

Iris I just signed up too. Unless you wanted to use their chat rooms ahead of time... I'm sure a lot of us just waited

til the past day or two.

AND.... Newbies, don't forget ... we have a great Chat Room (s). During BB someone is usually there - if not - just

park yourself until someone shows up.

During the live show it's usually pretty busy in there, and, when there's an Endurance Comp posters love to watch

the Comp on their Live Feeds and Chat at the same time on their screen.

GASP! I almost forgot to sign-up for live feeds through Morty's so I just did at the last moment to get the $$ break. I am looking forward to a bunch of malicious gossip, back-biting, lies, new heights of two-facedness and a good fight or two or three. A little nakedness is okay, too. Bring on the showmance.

Ciao!

one thing that bothers me is no log on-off the cbs live feed page. Am I missing it? Seems a tad thrown-together to me. Oh well, as long as it works.

OMG! I am going nuts here! When I click on the link to buy the feeds this is what I have been getting all day

This page can't be displayed
  • Make sure the web address http://www.cbs.com is correct.
  • Look for the page with your search engine.
  • Refresh the page in a few minutes.
  • Check that all network cables are plugged in.
  • Verify that airplane mode is turned off.
  • Make sure your wireless switch is turned on.
  • See if you can connect to mobile broadband.
  • Restart your router.
Fix connection problems

WHOOHOO!!!!! Thank you so much Cyn!!! It worked!!!

So glad to hear it! I have a weird problem like that on my laptop where it won't play any video, not even on youtube. I just get black picture box. But on a different browser, it's fine.