BB 15 excitement level, 1-10

uvp

What is your bb excitement level for bb15?  

45 members have voted

1. 1. What is your bb excitement level for bb15?

2. 2. What are you most excited to hear info about?

• Cast
    • House design/theme
    • Twist
    • Live Feed
    • BBAD
    • Other

I continue at a 10 level until I see the BB15HG. I am weary of the ads showing BB14HG. New. I want new. Tease us with a glimpse of people we've not seen before. I want a new Jeff. New Jordan. New Rachel. New Brendan. New Dan. New Will. Out with the old.

3 because we don't get feeds now

Hi erin. :animated_wave: Actually there is a way for people in Canada to get the feeds. If you subscribe to a VPN it lets you watch things in the U.S. Unfortunately it would be an additional cost but for those who REALLY want the feeds, it is possible. ;)

i voted for the twist

the cast for the most part is the same types each season jocks, nerd, out of place older guy/woman , high education person, help profession worker, model playmate, free spirit person, one black person , gay guy

i am curious to hear the twist just to see what will be the next fail twist that bombs out by week one :animated_bouncy:

WickedOne... NOOOOO... I was hoping to never see Mike Boogie's face again! LOL

I'm also excited. I love Big Brother.. the good, the bad, the ugly.. I love it all!

I can't believe it's already only 2 days away!

2 and house.

I'm not excited at all...past few seasons have been meh for me.

Coming in with low expectations means little chance for disappointment...right? ;)

Guest 6Borders

I've gone from the minus to the plus so I would say I am about a 2 with "all new cast".

I've very disappointed that Grodner had to drag Rachel's dipstick sister into the game and it remains to be see how many of the rest of them were invited by CBS to audition (aka pre-selected), rather than actually auditioning on their own.