THANK YOU Live Feed Up-date Posters

And props to the ones that types the convos out almost word for word

Ditto...that has to take a lot of patience. I work every other Saturday so I rely on the Morty's gang to find out who has won the PoV. I drive my friends crazy having them check the boards every ten minutes...LOL!!!

Great job live feed updaters! bravo119kz.gif

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OMG Thank you for all of your efforts.

Your words are the 1st ones I read and trust in the morning when I start work.

I know if I were you I would be hitting the keys that hardest I could while typing...."Maggie said this..(about Janelle)" or "Howie is voted out".

Kudos on a job well done.

Go Jedi Janie!!

Guest CaliZona81900

Thank You all Live-Feed posters. You have done a great job again this year. Those of us without live feeds would be lost without you. Thanks again for your time. ;)

THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU....I can not say it too many times!!!!!!!!!!!

The updates pages, pic pages and the chat are the best for all the 'going ons' of BB.

:wub::wub::wub:

It is appreciated more than you know. I recently got a job working Tuesday through Friday nights so the only show I have been able to watch is Saturdays if I can't get the other ones recorded. I would be lost without you all keeping me up to date, not to mention I would probably drive my husband crazy trying to get updates out of him ( especially considering he doesn't watch the show ) . So thank you all very much!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hi all,

I just want to say THANK YOU to everyone who posts updates. It is awesome for a Big Brother junky like me to have this to keep up to the minute with. Love to all BB fans. May the force be with you.

MCM

Guest GoJediJanie

I wanted to say than you also. I especially like when the conversations are typed out by the person's name and not just in one large paragraph, but any way is better than nothing! Thanks again :)

Go Janie!!

I want to thank everyone for reporting the live feeds. I have watched all the BBs and never knew there eas a ite like this. I will be tuning in. I cant leave my computer. This season has been the most intense except for BB3. GO JANIE... As I stated in the live chats rooms JANIE FOR PRESIDENT.... Thanks again Morty and your team. B)

Thank You :wub: Thank You :) Thank You :wub: Thank You :) Thank You :wub: Thank You

Many thank yous to all of you who so generously offered to share your time, talent and humor with those of us who did not have the time, spare funds, or patience (I have attention deficit disorder) to follow all 16 weeks of 24/7 BB game play in real time. You made it possible for people like me to keep up to date with what was happening so that I could actively participate on Morty's wonderful boards. Without your help, my 500 posts of fun would not have been possible. Many thanks once again!

Thank You :wub: Thank You :) Thank You :wub: Thank You :) Thank You :wub: Thank You

I would like to thank Morty's (Live feed updaters, moderators,posters, etc.) for this forum. I joined late into this season but guarantee I will be back next season. I doubt I will follow it much for survivor. But I have had alot of fun here in the last few weeks and have found it very interesting to read everyones views and opinions. My family thinks I am nuts to be so into BB and my husband was really floored when I started posting on here. I told him since he doesn't watch BB this was the only place I could talk to other people with the same addiction(some more than others.LOL!!!) So I just wanted to say thanks to everyone and remind all of you that although we don't all agree about the outcome we all do have one thing in common . We are all fans of BB or we wouldn't be here.

Guest Shockalot

Lakeshow was superb with all that.

Furio also for great screencaps.

Lousy opinions and Furio A++++ on the media contributions!!

Awesome job!!

Thank you all for the recaps of the feed. Even though I have the livefeed your recaps helped me understand what was going on.

Thank you to this Morty for this website. At first I had a difficult time getting in but the improvements helped. My check will be in the mail.

Tignet

I haven't figured out to make posts fancy yet (some of you have some really nice graphics above) but, I wanted to also say THANK YOU to all the posters that helped keep the daily feeds updated. You all obviously worked tirelessly to maintain the high quality of work that us users are use to see here at Morty's. Even when there were problems getting logged into Morty's and I would read posts at another site... I would never take them at there word as I ONLY trust what I read here and always would find a way to get in and read what I had "missed".

Also, huge THANK YOU to Jem and Ranster for their devotion and high quality of mod'ing during this intense time of high volume and high passions. Big hug from me to both you.

Last but, not least THANK YOU to morty for hanging in here with us this year and doing everything you could to keep this site as the #1 BB site.

CeCiMom

Lobby

Lobby

Please enter your display name