THANK YOU Live Feed Up-date Posters

Guest LeesaLee
You all made my summer a whole lot of fun when it finally got too hot to even breathe outside, and then you even kept me inside when I really should have been doing something else
:P

I just joined here today but I also have to sayThank you

you've made my obsession so much easier! :rolleyes:

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest ranster627
I Want to thank everyone as well

I would also like to thank everyone for playin in the Prediction challenge it was fun!! If you watch Survivor check out the survivor challenge

Thanks for organizing that Neb ... and thanks to Dade, DivaSupreme and Angelo Joe for unrecognized BB assistance ...

:D thankyou so much for the updates, i am not allowed to purchase the live-feeds (hubbys fault) and i love to bug my friends with what i have learned on your site.. keep up the great work!! :D

Thank You all so much, not only for the live feed updates, which have allowed me to see what really was going on in the house, but also to everyone on the boards for a great summer of entertainment. Can't wait for next season! :rolleyes:

I want to thank all of you who spent all your time keeping all of us posted on what is going on. Without you many of us would be lost . You did a spectacular job!!!

that said...

MORTY...WE HOPE YOU ARE DOING WELL AND WE MISS YOU LIKE CRAZY!!!

eLL :wub:

Guest ranster627

Wednesday, September 21, 2005: The Day After

So Big Brother has ended for 2005 and we begin the year long process of following the new House Guests into their lives and as some try to establish careers in the entertainment industry. At Morty

Just wanted to add my thanks to the other live feed posters, it helped me alot to be able to read what I missed so things made more sense when I started watching again. I also want to thank those posters who took time to show me the ropes and make helpful suggestions as this was my first time doing this. I think it was great how we all kept our opinions to ourselves about each house guests and was able to focus on what was going on in the house, to me that shows great team work. I feel lucky to of been a part of this.

Thanks to Morty and the mods here, they were great and the changes made were awesome.

CONGRATS MAGGIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I gotta get in on this too. This was an incredible season. We had over 300 posters help with the daily updates, and we're over 4,700 members. We had a few fights and gripes, but in all of MortysTV.com history, we've never had so many people pitching in and doing the best job on the internet.

Thanks!

-Morty

from..... ~Squeaks~ to Zoom.....THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It was all of your posts, and pictures that really brought BB6 together for me. I can not say Thank you enough times.

I personally want to thank everyone that put up with me and my pics , lol . I want to thank Morty for just being here and starting this .

I have been on this board for a year or two now , mostly as one of the silent readers posting only from time to time . This was the first year that I pitched in . Jem taught me how to get the pictures of my live feeds from her directions on the pictures section.

And the posting of the live shows that I could do before work started interfering , omg you don't know the fantasy it fullfilled for me . As a teen , many years ago , wait not that long just long enough, I always wanted to be a journalist or write books. Well my parents could not afford college and I knew this so I never even asked ( got married instead ) . I was stupid not to realize that as the daughter of a retired Military person I could of gotten help that way for college. So here Morty and ya'll gave me the chance to do what I always wanted to do and report interesting facts . I thank you all so much for that.

Thank you Morty for giving me something else to occupy my time and give me more chances for creating computer things . I do lots of graphics , I create rooms for Palace Chat and I think I do pretty good. I also create Many Pics , I do lots of native american pics .

But all that does grow old and a new avenue is always needed , so I will be back next year and one more thing. Mortys needs your contributions to keep it as great as it is , I will tell you as soon as I have some extra money ( saving for the move and having to fix the air conditioning in over 100 heat in Tx left me a little tight ) But sometime before Next season Mortys will see my help in that department and I urge all that want to return next season to do the same.

Till BB7 , I will be browsing around , see many of you here and there , well wishes.

Thank-you, thank- you, thank to all live feed updaters, picture takers and commentors...I couldn't have enjoyed near as much without cha babe..... :rolleyes::):lol:

Dizzyallie

• 3 months later...

Lobby

Lobby

Please enter your display name