THANK YOU Live Feed Up-date Posters

Hey i just wanna say I love Mortystv.com!! I dont have feeds but Im SOOO glad all u guys write the conversations btwen everyone. usually i only read whats on morty's page...but since james and maggie got nominated (and i LOVE james) i read all the updates on the update pages (like 24) and also all of today's. i am soo glad james is with the kay, jan, how, rach, and sar. CBS makes the show different than what goes on on the feeds.

thanks ppl for the best updates!!!

<3

goooo james!!!!!!!

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest ranster627

I want to add my voice of thanks for all our live feed reporters, picture forum posters and those who send us video and audio clips.

You have all come together to make team Morty's a great success!

I want to take a second to thank those doing the live feed updates. I can't watch my livefeed at work and those descriptions you all are doing are great. Thanks a ton. If you all ever need a break when I'm not at work, just give me a buzz. Thanks again.

Guest kendie7

I second that! Thank you so much. I don't have internet at home so I have to read all the updates at work and I can't get my own live feeds. :( Thanks so much for all information. It is much appreciated.

You all are the greatest!! Thank you, thank you, thank you! We all really apreciate all the hard work you do! And Morty too, for having such a great site!! I feel like I have made friends here all the people are so wonderful!! xoxoxo

THANKS!

I dont have feeds and if i did, id be up WAY to late watching since im 3 hours ahead of bb time. so thanks guys for the updates.

and i LOVE mortys. I like the set-up here so much better than all the other bb update/spoilers sites!!

Guest Shockalot

Id like to say a big thanks to all the updaters too.

So many great ones in here, Tric, GeorgeCTV and actually I cant name names because they are all awesome.

Last night was actually funny because WhitePheonix and myself had to take turns covering Kaysar and Janelle while one would go vomit after 5 minutes, the other would fill in until they too had to go vomit.

After it was over we both had to go wash out our eyes and ears with soap and then attend therapy.

I can honestly say it was that bad. Truly brutal and I will beg Kaysar not to keep me up to 4am doing that ever again!!!

But seriously, so many times Im so thankful for the updaters with the transcribing abilities to get those priceless convos which I know my keyboard cant pull off!

Cheers!

I sit here and watch all day so I figured I might as well do something productive, so I post pictures of the live feeds.I love seeing them on the front page of mortys.

Heya.. Furio i wanted to mention something about that - you do an amazing job with the screencaps and believe me that hasnt gone unappreciated here.

It sometimes feels like I can follow the action just based on your choice of story moments taken.

Excellent quality to your pics too!

Props!!

Guest packer backer

I just wanted to add my thanks to all of you. If I could help out I would, but I only have dial up in my area

THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH

I sit here and watch all day so I figured I might as well do something productive, so I post pictures of the live feeds.I love seeing them on the front page of mortys.

Heya.. Furio i wanted to mention something about that - you do an amazing job with the screencaps and believe me that hasnt gone unappreciated here.

It sometimes feels like I can follow the action just based on your choice of story moments taken.

Excellent quality to your pics too!

Props!!

thanks alot man, I appreciate that.

Guest Jillio

THANK YOU THANK YOU

I can't catch them at work either and really appreciate this site or I would use all my sick days and vacation days to watch at home! lol

THANK YOU!!!!!!!!

Guest Katarina

Much thanks to all of you. You've all done an amazing job and I chose not to get the feeds this year. Now I'm regretting it and thinking of giving in.

Again, many thanks to all that have put their time in to keep us updated. It is greatly appreciated.

• 1 month later...
Guest ranster627

Not only is it okay, but it is a wonderful idea! Thanks to our updaters, our picture posters, our video posters, and show coverage writers. I know for a fact you have all been appreciated by Morty who works tirelessly behind the scenes!

Thanks in advance for those who will work on Survivor and TAR as recappers and Spoiler Scouts.

Thanks to all of you too.

Back to the updaters ... they are doing an amazing job with so little to report on ... hang in there till the end gang! Just two more weeks to go, more or less! :D

Thank You a whole lot from me to: All the Live Feed Updaters and a Big Thank You too to the non-live feed updaters who are still good message-opinion-posters !

You all made my summer a whole lot of fun when it finally got too hot to even breathe outside, and then you even kept me inside when I really should have been doing something else :P

Lobby

Lobby

Please enter your display name